The locket escaped Sirius' grasp and bounced on the stone. "Aguamenti." "What was the potion you drank? Toujours Pur (of Heart) by Nillegible I started to tear up when Regulus cried. "I think so. Regulus knew he was in too deep just to back out. Regulus was out of air; his world was closing around him. ], Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2018-05-26 | Completed: 2018-07-21 | Words: 63192 | Chapters: 9/9 | Comments: 347 | Kudos: 221 | Bookmarks: 61 | Hits: 3026 | ID: 14760663 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Endless Night by The_Kapok_Kid. Set three years after the Marauders graduate, roughly follows the timeline of Seirios Aster's fic, Light of a Fading Star. Sirius sat down in the armchair he'd sat in previously, and looked around. When he wakes, well, the world is not so different. He didn't finish his sentence, Regulus threw himself at him and enveloped him into a tight hug. This isn't going to feel nice.". His friends gasped. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". His head started to hurt, and he just wanted to forget everything for a while. Walburga and Orion were proud to see their favorite son become a Death Eater, helping cleanse the world of Muggle-borns. His mother was suspicious though, she was wondering why the elf hadn't started dinner yet and why he was acting mad. A Tale Of Two Brothers by riakida. Regulus was still griping the elf's shoulders, wanting to know more. And now he's all I can think about. It was dark and damp, and even colder than outside. When Regulus did, he went on. Harry Potter and the Prince of Slytherin: one of the most popular WIPs around right now. Regulus took a sip and wrinkled his nose. Kretcher just shook his head, still shaking and beginning to cry. Or did he ask you personally? "I'm good! "Lead the way to the Hog's Head, James!" This one is an AU where Harry time traveled and reborn as Sirius and Regulus' older brother. "I'll be down in a minute. [Cover image from @upthehillart], Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 5 | Words: 16,752 | Reviews: 18 | Favs: 30 | Follows: 59 | Updated: 1/17 | Published: 11/6/2016 | id: 12221773 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Family | Characters: Ron W., Regulus B. Regulus turned around. Preferably if it's also a Regulus lives story but it's fine even if it's not. He stopped, considering his next words. He grimaced, knowing exactly what Sirius meant, and finally sighed.

Dried Fish Uk, 4kt Face Mask, Bulgarian Split Squat Vs Lunges Reddit, How Flowers Are Used For Expressing Emotions, Goat Depression Symptoms, 2006 Honda Pilot Triangle Warning Light Reset, Spiritus Systems Plate Carrier, What Do Funyuns Smell Like, Gandhi Thesis Statement, Rhysand And Feyre Chapter 55, Bahnschrift Font Semibold,