Restoration Hardware needs to tap into it. Wonderful place! It'd be 5 star w/o doubt even they let me bring Fido! I went there on a Monday and back again the following day. Service was Great. The servers and host are very friendly. The place was amazing. Please sign in to record your input. Thanks! As promised I’m sharing all about my recent trip to the Restoration Hardware Rooftop Restaurant in NYC. Great place for a late lunch or early dinner. Love the rooftop atmosphere, beautiful decor, great food and complimentary birthday cookie. Atmosphere is great. Overall, I would definitely recommend this place. To sum it all up for you, it was really cool! Wonderful ambience, good social distancing and Covid prevention measures, great service, and the food was very good.My guest ordered the avocado toast and it was a huge serving, she took half home.Would definitely recommend. 33 reviews of RH Rooftop Restaurant Marin "$$$$$ Gorgeous restaurant, incredible space, friendly staff and good food, but Holy cow crazy expensive about $35 for a burger w/ fries dinner and $40 for sandwiches ala carte (no sides included) 2 adults and 2 kids was about $300 (20% tip included) If their prices were more reasonable I'd give them 5 stars." Our appetizers, entrees, and dessert all came in a timely matter. RH Toronto Courtyard Cafe is temporarily closed in accordance with government mandates. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Immaculately clean without a spec of dust. Best food, best service and best experience ever. Thank you so much! Service was great! The food was delicious and the ambiance was perfect for a date or special occasion, look forward to returning. Beautiful atmosphere, Great Service & management. We were only two people and the restaurant didn't seem too busy and it looked like they were well-staffed. Our waiter Sam was excellent. Like she really cares when she ask you how everything is. He was prompt, such a sweetheart, he was informative. I had the unique shaved vegetable salad and it was delicious. Came here for the decor and the ambience and it did not disappoint. Is RH Toronto Courtyard Cafe currently accepting reservations? This sun drenched restaurant is stunning and offers ample outdoor seating (weather permitting). Had a great experience for my first time visiting this location. Always a good time here, the burgers were fantastic and e truffle fries are a must! Next time, we’ll actually make a reservation and try out the restaurant!More, Set in an old private club and operated by the Restoration Hardware retail group, this is a novel way to spend a wintry afternoon wandering in the different rooms and designs before or after your meal in the glass-ceiling covered atrium. I hope they will introduce dessert menu sometime down the line! Everyone went above and beyond, including the manager Ron who recognized us from a previous visit and made a point to welcome us back personally and made sure we had everything we needed.We look forward to many more Saturday afternoons spent at the RH Rooftop Restaurant. Tables booked as "Regular" are reserved indoors. The team service was consistently friendly, albeit a bit "rushed" given that we were enjoying the people watching and our own company. Learn more. All the tables had an individual hand sanitizer dispenser which is a great idea; most restaurants have failed to provide this option in my experience. Service is excellent. Foods are delicious. Tarlant, Champagne Brut Nature, Valée de la Marne, France NV, Veuve Clicquot, Yellow Label Brut, Champagne, France NV, Scarpetta, Pinot Grigio, Friuli, Italy 2018, Stoneburn, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand 2018, Jolivet, Sauvignon Blanc, Loire Valley, France 2018, Charles Baker, Riesling, B-Side, Niagara Peninsula, Ontario 2018, Scarpetta, Chardonnay Blend, Frico, Bianco delle Venezie, Italy 2018, Cannonball, Chardonnay, Northern California 2017, Dominio de Punctum, Rosé Norte Sur, La Mancha, Spain 2018, Anne de Joyeuse, Pinot Noir, Les Carebènes, Pays d'Oc, France 2018, Casamatta, Sangiovese, Tuscany, Italy 2016, Jaboulet, Grenache-Syrah, Parallèle 45, Côtes du Rhône, France 2016, Finca Agostino, Malbec, Mendoza, Argentina 2016, Grayson Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, California 2017, Dom Pérignon, Champagne Brut, France 2008, Alois Lageder, Pinot Grigio, Terra Alpina, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy 2018, Louis Jadot, Chardonnay, Beaune, France NV, Domaine de la Sanglière, Rosé, Juliette, Provence, France 2017, Domaine de Montille, Pinot Noir, Les Sizies, Beaune 1er Cru, France 2014, Ornellaia, Sangiovese, Le Volte, Tuscany, Italy 2016, Canti Estate, Barolo, Piedmont, Italy 2015, Caymus Vineyards, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California 2018, *These items can be cooked to order. My friend and I were really disappointed in the experience as it's not a cheap place to eat and our expectations were that we would receive at the very least "good" service. Our server was friendly, checked in on us a good amount of times, she was very helpful. Each showroom is inspiring to walk through. Will keep on returning. Really enjoyed my meal. Nice bar and nice restaurant with a terrace. The wait time was not long at all. Big thanks to all for this wonderful experience! High quality food and service. Still overall very pleased and would recommend and go back. Amazing people working there, absolutely beautiful place and great food. Delicious food and friendly, efficient service. The restaurant’s waiting area tends to get crowded as there’s no one controlling how many people go up the elevator, so keep it in mind if you feel uncomfortable. This place is always very nice for lunch , and for that reason we had some expectations.Food was as usual good but service very poor ...We had to ask 3 times for the silver ... food already on the table and getting cold .Asked twice for some bread for the kids .Our waiter was not really friendly and on top of it . Individuals with certain underlying health conditions may be at higher risk, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The lobster roll and truffle fries are really good. The staff is amazing!Thank you. Our Server Daniel was absolutely wonderful. A must see for your trip to Chicago. The rooms are full of interesting furniture and accessories, and the real bonus is that you can buy pastries and yummy coffees and plop down...on that furniture, as if you are in your own home. But that’s what you get. Perfect portion. An aesthetic experience! How is RH Toronto Courtyard Cafe restaurant rated? {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent264-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31617","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"28057cff-96dd-4b87-80d8-6579751743ec"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. Be sure to make it to the top floor to see the garden floor and outdoor seating areas.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Consuming raw or undercooked foods such as meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase risk of foodborne illness. She made our experience much better, thanks Hannah! Great service, didn't feel rushed at all. The settings are absolutely stunning. He also asked us to order deserts and coffee before they closed down the kitchen and their espresso machine. The hamburger was quite excellent! Beautiful place, staff is on point w refilling beverages making sure everything is safe (they wear gloves) and ensuring it is an amazing experience. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.ca","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent212-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31074","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10339","requestId":"f1e5ad52-4d82-4b2e-8c01-d49356228449"}, 3401 Dufferin Street Toronto, ON ON M6A 2T9, This restaurant added safety precaution details.

Loris Volkle Instagram, James Timothy Hoffman Wikipedia, Richard Sharp Age, How Many Roll Ups Equal One Cigarette, Is Trouble With The Curve On Hulu, What Happened In The End Of Submergence, Beerfest Movie Cast, Why Do Orthodox Shave Head, Fukashigi No Carte Spotify, Alton Telegraph Most Recent Obituaries, Shadow On First Response Pregnancy Test, I V Vi Iv Songs, Kay Hudson Tom Poston, Ohio Coyote Hunting Laws 2019, 3 Door Fridge Dimensions, Godspell Female Songs, Winchester Sx3 Breech Block Slide, Yurt Diy Coverings, Atf Pistol Brace 2019, The Haunting Of Season 6, Mark Christopher Lawrence Brother, Spencer O'reilly Photos, Bruce Foxton Wife Kate, Is Keith Olbermann Married, Bent Baseball Bat, Neverland Part 3, Lr754 Battery Walgreens, Coterminal Angles Formula, Man Truck Fuse Box Symbols, Mk11 Story Mode Skins, Mega Millions Lump Sum Calculator, Grateful Dead Phenakistoscope, Messiturf 100 Fois, Ellen Muth Spouse, Towing A Trailer Without A License Plate In Texas, Pisces Tarot Card, Circus Dog Breeds, Patreon Won't Let Me Log In, Melissa Stern Clements Wedding, Bent Baseball Bat, Zeldris Arthurian Legend, Tmodloader Mod Browser Not Loading, Wings Of War Rs3, Wwf 2000 Roster, Jackie Mcnamara Song, Oil Painting Leaves, Kendra Robinson And Joc Wedding, Why Are Guns Dangerous Essay, Max Ehrich Parents, Happy Thanksgiving Canada, All Your Base Are Belong To Us Starcraft Cheat, Aculite Modern Warfare Sensitivity, Gordon Smith (footballer), Cher Taffaro Nungesser, Kevin Malone I Have To Go To The Bathroom Scene, Animal Crossing Gym Floor Pattern, Sony 900e Best Settings For Sports, Mount Pelee Convergent Divergent Or Intraplate, All Your Base Are Belong To Us Starcraft Cheat, Fortnite Pfp Maker, Kerry O'brien First Marriage, Ritesh Rajan Net Worth, Ole Koretsky Birthday, Fire Belly Toad Tadpoles For Sale, Fortnite Pfp Maker, Ben Napier Parents And Siblings, Energizer Charger Beeping Red, Ariana Rockefeller Fashion Line, 12 Disciplines Of The Mind, Debbie Turner Sister, Diesel Jeep Wrangler For Sale Craigslist, South Andros Island Bahamas Map, Dbd Deathslinger Tips, Ice Skating With Ciri Or Dandelion, Patrick Roy Net Worth, Pokemon Colosseum Trading With Leaf Green, Pumpkin Symbol Text, A Place Further Than The Universe Ost, My School Essay In Nepali, Destiny 2 Weapon Creator, Hero Wars Skin Stones, The Safe Scrum Master Role Includes Responsibilities To Which Other Group, Sbbc Verve Surfboard, Ring Pop Proposal, Shadowhunters Flower Cards, Barry Mcguire Net Worth, Teaching Tone And Mood With Song Lyrics, Sony A8h Vs A9g, Pink Plus Uzivo, Big Mac Wrap Recipe, Funny Criminal Name Generator, Bts_twt First Tweet, Win A House Essay Contest 2020, 2016 Chevy Silverado Radio Problems, Olympic Weight Sets, Why Did Rachel Leave Water Rats,