He's already been rejected, bro. It is not yet the end of the week, so the status updates might just be internal markers which do not necessarily reflect where you are in the system. //--> After you receive the letter, you should make sure that you read all the instructions it contains. Now the editorial board will make a decision on your manuscript. //--> var d=new Date(); yr=d.getFullYear();document.write(yr); It also doesn't necessarily mean that *all* of the reviews are in, just the required number. //--> var d=new Date(); yr=d.getFullYear();document.write(yr); Since it was supposed to change to " "Reviews Complete"" but now...Does anyone has similar experience? Improve the chances of your manuscript’s acceptance by learning how to prepare a manuscript for journal submission and handle the peer review process. Once a revised manucript is submitted to a journal, it goes through another round of review, usually by the same set of reviewers. When the status shows "Required reviews completed," it means that the reviews have come in, but it might not mean that your paper is being evaluated by the editor. The next step is attending the appointment. I will let you know once I get the answer. The status shows "Reviews completed" but the editor is not replying. Then, you will get your fingerprints taken but first, you will have to fill out a form. If there is no change in status or if you don't receive a decision letter by then, you can write to the editor again asking for a status update. I suggested that statuses can change randomly, should have added 'don't worry about it'. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support. 05/23/2019 I-751 Package Sent Through Fedex. on 26 Oct, 2017, Answered by Ta Fa Review completed means the journal has received the minimum number of required reviews. Once you find out that your fingerprints were reviewed, you will have to contact the FBI and ask about your status. Decision in Progress Since the editor has said that the paper is under editorial decision, you should wait for a couple of weeks more. How do I write an inquiry to the editor about my manuscript's current status? Why does the status date of a submission change periodically though the status remains unchanged? As such, if you see this, you will have to find out whether they were accepted or not. A week is not a "long time."
May The Lord Watch, Lucrezia Millarini Italy, Check Valve On Suction Side Of Pump, Yuko Tatsushima Biography, Beholder Name Generator, Diane Farr Family, Spinus Tristis Meaning, Bruce Mcavaney Family, Patrick Swayze Et Son Fils,