Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page. Love you Rick! Ricky confesses that he was giving his new girlfriend, whom he identifies as Lester's daughter, Jane, a tour of their home and about the Nazi plate. google_ad_width = 160; google_ad_height = 90; Seduce Lester to get out of his reticent situation (failed).Kill Lester (succeeded) in order to rectify his pain and anger (failed).          Sexual Content When Frank asks about Lester's wife Carolyn, Lester replies that their marriage is just for show. In it, Frank Fitts had a homosocial relationship with a fellow Marine officer (also a homosexual) during their service in the Vietnam War. So very sorry for your loss. My condolences to the Fitts family. Rick was such a fun, loving, and easygoing guy. Although Frank somewhat believes him, he insists for Ricky to keep out of his office. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Rick's daughter Randi and her Grandparents, Rick and Lori - Rick's 39th Birthday party. Each and every day I think about him. Excessive Violence He was employed as a Terminal Manager for The Connection Trucking Service is 11 a.m. Monday at Hockemeyer Funeral Home, Harlan. Memorials to Parkview Hospital Trauma Prevention Program. Rick Fitts: lt;p|>|Rick Fitts| is an American |television| and |film| actor. He was employed as a Terminal Manager for The Connection Trucking Co. Share Richard's life story with friends and family. He set my tent up numerous times, this after setting up several others. google_ad_slot = "6416241264"; I hope you, as Rick's family realize how much Rick was loved by everyone at The Connection. Ships Fleets Weaponry Species People Timelines Calculators Photo Galleries. Back - Film Database Home - Film Database New Search: RICK FITTS Person Information. Not only his wonderful "family" at the Fort Wayne terminal but the entire company. I guess I'll never get his approval to marry the right guy but, because of his influence I think I'll know when he approves. Lori, I am here for you, day or night. Given his background as an ex-Marine, Frank runs his family like a platoon. Plant a tree to honor the memory of your loved one. Send your deepest condolences with fresh flowers. To the family, I'm sorry for your loss. Rick became a very dear friend to me just this past summer. Sometime after Lester meets Angela Hayes, Frank is greeted at the door by his new neighbors Jim Olmeyer and Jim Berkeley, who are a gay couple and business partners. Are you certain this article is inappropriate? Berating his son Ricky.Repressing his homosexuality. Articles Reviews Lists Recreation Search Site Guide What's New Forum. ||Fitts has had roles in almost ... World Heritage Encyclopedia, the aggregation of the largest online encyclopedias available, and the most definitive collection ever assembled. I offer my deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Names: RICK FITTS: Year Of Birth: Day Of Birth: Place Of Birth: Town Of Birth: Year Of Death: Day Of Death: Best Known: Filmography. RICHARD "RICK" FITTS, 42, of Fort Wayne, died Friday, Nov. 10, 2006 at Parkview Hospital. He soon comes to believe (incorrectly) that Ricky may be gay, and bullies him incessantly to keep him on the "straight and narrow". https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Frank_Fitts?oldid=3968372. Soon afterward, Frank seeks payback and breaks into Lester's house and shoots him in the back of the head with a SIG-Sauer P226, killing him. God Bless~!!!! I don't know of any better person to camp with than him. Type of Villain This article was sourced from Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. He was portrayed by Chris Cooper, who also portrayed Alexander Conklin in The Bourne Identity, Tex Richman in The Muppets and Norman Osborn in the Amazing Spider-Man 2. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all of Rick's family. Our heartfelt condolences to his immediate family, as well as his extended family at The Connection. I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I will forever carry the memories I shared with him in my heart. We always joked how men were scum, me being his only daughter he worried about me finding someone who would treat me right. During my childhood he worked long hours to make sure Brian and I had everything we needed. The thoughts of many are with you at this time of sorrow. My condolences to the entire Fitts family. Rick was always able to bring a smile to my face. Cherish the memories! He also has his own office where he keeps a collection of firearms and Nazi memorabilia, one being a plate emblazoned with a swastika. Things will forever be different but, I truly believe that he wouldn't have left unless he knew that we would all be ok. ColonelFrank Fitts Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Evil-doer Rick will be sadly missed by all who knew him at the Connection company. Weaponry. This exacerbates his life as he returns home in a carnaged t-shirt and breathing anxiously of what to make of himself after what he's done. I would talk to Rick atleast once a week by phone or e-mail and I will miss him. He insists on discipline and order at all times, especially from Ricky, whom he sees as a disappointment. My thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of grief. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Kristoff St. John, Kelly Rutherford, Robert Torti, James Reynolds (actor), Soap opera, Frankie Muniz, Patrick Levis, Disney Channel, Rick Rossovich, Molly Hagan,