:) What's wrong with the site these days? Do you have any actual speed feats of Obito? Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now! Give Kabuto more advantages for this to be a fight. What does rain 雨 have to do with mold 霉 and bad luck? Its safe to assume that Naruto has more time to train with SM as well rather than kcm since its a mode that is rather new to pretty much everyone. Given or passed down by the sage of Six Paths Himself. Could evaporation of a liquid into a gas be thought of as dissolving the liquid in a gas? A gentle soul inside a child soldier's body, he wanted nothing but to put an end to the war. Orochimaru and Kabuto learnt it from the Snakes (at Ryūchi Cave), hence they go into the Snake-style Sage Mode. Ex. Also the 4th Raikage in his prime was unable to tag Minato. He tagged Minato. Even Naruto Wiki says, “It’s not known how Hashirama learned and was able to use Senjutsu and enter Sage Mode.”— On top of that, Hashirama was able to perform sage mode instantly and was unparalleled in its use and strength. Even without the implants i don't think EMS Madara would hang with a EDo Madara. Obito has many tricks up his sleeve that are simply fight-enders, but as I said earlier, Precog+SM Speed/Strength boost make it unlikely that they would be able to land without complex planning. He kinda just let Kakashi put a hole in him and said "haha, I'm heartless". And hell the only difference between hebi amd BOS is hebi has a bit of orochimaru’s Chakra in him, but I doubt it’s enough to suddenly make hebi sasuke > normal Orochimaru. Minato probably would have been able to do the same thing if he wasn't drained of chakra, but we didn't get to see that. This will be easy to handle. Where does it state that Obito can only remain intangible for 5 min? Why is this thread made ? Orochimaru op, Jun 15, 2019. Deep Forest Emergence (20 Chakra). Even Naruto KCM, who actually fought an " alive " Nagato said that his Edo Tensei was on a whole other lvl. Hashirama Regeneration (2 Chakra). Alive Tobirama's chakra is like an ocean but it doesn't refill. But a hypothetical alive healthy Itachi & Nagato would be psychically stronger and have a larger chakra reserve then their edo tensei counterparts. When Naruto hit his arm with Rasengan, and then Madara as an Edo Tensei arrived, it was shown healing instantly. Other people think Hashriama might have a Sage Mode pure form. His intangibility is what makes him all the more deadly and can use that to cause lethal dmg. What do think about the scan I just posted with Naruto & 3rd Raikage? Hashirama in Sage Mode, Source []. Can someone find me that pannel of hebi sasuke admitting he was infior to Orochimaru? Your email address will not be published. Not because of Obito's speed. (Naruto is very 3 Dimensional like that.). Interesting! Look at the scan I posted Obito tagged Minato, something I don't see Hashirama doing either. 2. Hashirama can react to Madara's speed which react to a Raikage speedblitz attempt and Obito is no faster than the Raikage! @sladeracer: I understand where @drunkhc is coming from on the Minato / Tobirama argument. Im not sure why you keep bring up Mokuton if it will not touch Obito because he is intangible. He is similarly knowledgeable of skills he has no training in, being able to recognize the Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique. Minato>Lord Second>Hashirama and Minato had his hands full with a inexperienced Obito. I think Hashirama will hit Obito eventually. (unlike Hiruzen). Required fields are marked *. 28K likes. So your point makes no sense because he already beat oro thru genjutsu and yet he still attributes it to his sickness and nothing more. Is it ethical to award points for hilariously bad answers? It says in the wikia, that his Sage Mode is a special type that only he can use. By the way Obito has " superior" hashirama cells + Uchiha blood giving him a major boost when the two powers combine. Hence it would be something-like a "Normal-Without-Animal-Influence-Sage-Mode". 4th Hokage was able to react to a blitzing Prime Ayy, also one of the fastest ninjas in the verse. really? With Tobirama, I think it was PIS for sure, OR Orochimaru purposely restricted his Edos which I doubt he would do but if he did I can see why... control. Edo Tensei refills charka as you said but it is still diminished compared to their healthy alive bodies nonetheless. Noting Beast Mode Hashirama couldn't handle. This will be easy to handle. And sage mode kabuto is basically Orochimaru with sage mode and I’m saying hashirama shits on him. Not necesarilly that its faster. Also. Obito lost an arm even though he already knew Torune's jutsu! Sasuke also used his susanoo to protect naruto, is he faster than Naruto too. Another possible conclusion is detailed in this answer: Is there a slug based Sage Mode? The next question is: Where do shinobi learn it from? If Edo Madara fought an EMS Madara, The Edo will win everytime. Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Creatures, Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Shinobi World, https://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Hashirama,_Sage_Mode_(5e_Creature)&oldid=1321463. I read a lot about the Sage Mode and Senjutsu, but couldn't find any info about Hashirama's Sage Mode. Are there any Feats of Hashirama being able to spam Mokuton in a second?? And the one I posted of Edo Minato running out of charkra as well? Ninjutsu: fighting. Can i atleast get that from you Android? Depending on the preference of the use, the gates summoned may vary from one to ten, and the size may also vary depending on the call of the user. @sladeracer: Then how were they trading blows and fighting as equals in the Kamui dimension? Genetic Science Sage Transformation: This is what Kabuto used to attain Sage Mode. But how does that make Obito too fast for Hashirama? Although I will say Edo tends to restrict some moves that require a living person to peform such as rinne rebirth with the Rinnigan. Hagoromo.Ex. Here Obito manages to catch Mintao in his chains. Which isn't bad thing. Why are people so reluctant to vote? @sladeracer: Their stats are lower, their jutsu are also limited. Jugo’s Curse Mark, As Jiraya and Naruto are Toad Sage Masters. here Minato realizes obito can go intangible. Idek. Haven't seen Hashi regenerate without Sage mode.When alive Madara stole Hashi senjutsu chakra he started regenerating quickly.Sage mode speeds the healing factor up since it amplifies all physical stats. He honed the DNA, required with experiments from Jugo’s clan’s DNA, and thorugh experiments found the strands to be compatible with his DNA. 3. if we are to scale these characters in terms of speed I don't see Hashirama out doing Obito. Hashirama Senju (千手柱間, Senju Hashirama) was a member of the famed Senju clan. It's not hard to see why he would think that, given the actual combat feats provided for both. True Several Thousand Hands (20 Chakra). It refills the chakra infinitely but the chakra " reserves " are not infinite. Uhm how do I put this… it depends on what Madara are we talking about. A gentle soul inside a child soldier's body, he wanted nothing but to put an end to the war. If he doesn't react or phase fast enough, then he gets hit. Hashirama makes the Shinsu Senju take 1 action. ItachiWasAHero wrote: site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. I don't think Edo Tensei weakens Madara, it just restricts some of his moves. Unless you believe alive minato has more chakra than his edo version who also has kurama and is constantly fighting in kcm until he gives naruto His ninetails. Two ways to remove duplicates from a list, When knowledge soundness implies soundness, Land a cubesat on the moon with ion engine, How to interpret a large Cohen's d when p-value is non-significant and CI's are close to 0, Author has published a graph but won't share their results table.

Use Css R Shiny, Clock Cartoon Images, His Gangster Girl Book 2 Wattpad, Little Giant 75 Gallon Stock Tank, Toyota Corolla 2006 Review, How Many Digits Is The Lbc Tracking Number, Solution Of Overpopulation, Logan River Fishing Regulations,