He has been romantically linked to actor Monica Bedi too in the past. View the profiles of people named Samira Jumani. It was my father who encourage me to write about books that read during my school vacations. She is presently based in Delhi as the investigations editor on ABP News. Abu Salem, was previously married to Samira Jumani, who was 17-year-old at the time of their nuptial. She is the only journalist to have interacted all the major Indian underworld mafia bosses: Dawood Ibrahim, Chhota Rajan, Chhota Shakeel, Iqbal Mirchi, Abu Salem and Arun Gawli. to 'KKKKK..Kiran,' 10 unforgettable dialogues, Baba Ka Dhaba owner files complaint against YouTuber for misappropriating money, Twitter reacts, Drug doubles immune response against cancer in clinical trial: Study, Kriti Sanon performing chakrasana is fitness goals: Know top 5 benefits of this yoga pose, Vitamin B3 can protect skin cells from UV-induced skin cancer, Scientists develop effective coating solution for smelly feet, Living near green spaces may help quit smoking: Study, OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition launched: Price, features, specifications, WhatsApp's disappearing messages officially confirmed: Here's all you need to know, iPhones can now alert visually impaired how far away others are: See how, Google Meet users can now use custom backgrounds: Here's how it works, In Pics: Bhoot Police star cast Saif, Arjun, Jacqueline, Yami fly to Dalhousie for shoot, Kajal Aggarwal's fiance Gautam Kitchlu clicked at wedding venue| Pics, IPL 2020, Match 49: Gaikwad, Jadeja shine in CSK's win over KKR, Happy Birthday Ananya Panday: Take inspiration from new age fashionista to add oomph to your style, Remember Anandi aka Avika Gor? He also has a son with Samira, who currently lives in Duluth, Georgia, United States. “While there are no cases pending in Maharashtra, three cases of extortion in Delhi and a case of fake passport in Lucknow are pending against Salem. After reading Verne`s books, there was a time I aspired to be India’s first space woman. Monica met Gangster Abu Salem in a Bollywood party in Dubai, and after that they came close. Godfathers of Crime is her first book. He said that he wanted to change and he was in love with her. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. Sheela Rawal is a speaker of the upcoming Crime Writers Festival 2016. Join Facebook to connect with Samira Jumani and others you may know. He also has a son with Samira, who currently lives in Duluth, Georgia, United States. He likes to read inspirational books. Mumbai court awarded life imprisonment to extradited gangster Abu Salem in the 1993 serial blasts case for his heinous crime. For aspiring writers all I want to say is that ” your intent matters, and if it is right then you can never go wrong.”. When Abu Salem invited her for the third time, she insisted on him to come to Mumbai, but he refused making excuses. It tells the stories of how mumbai’ petty outlaws and smugglers went on to become global mobsters, narco kingpins and even the global terrorist with the help of their mysterious benefactors. :)... Gaurav Sharma: Thanks a lot WriterStory. ', Abu Salem-Monica Bedi love story: How the Bollywood actress fell for the underworld kingpin. By education he is a Computer Engineer and by profession he is an Online Marketer. It is a chilling and revelatory chronicle of men who have lived outside the boundaries of the law for most of their lives. 5 years after being arrested with Abu Salem in Lisbon, Portugal, Monica was released in India. © 2009-2020 Independent News Service. According to her interview with Showtime, she got a call from a guy in Dubai asking her to perform in his show. Sheela Raval is among the first female journalists in India to investigate on crime and the underworld. As per a report by The Telegraph, “ While talking about the torture, Samira breaks down and said even Monica has gone through a lot, shayad jitna usne do saal mein dekha, maine 15 saal mein multiplied by two dekha (what Monica has seen in two years, I’ve seen twice of that),’ she sobs.”, (To download our E-paper please click here. He introduced himself as Arsalan Ali to her. Mamata Paikaray: Wreath n Other Stories by Sangeeta Mahapatra is a real treat for lovers of the s... PRASOON SRIVASTAVA: I have just finished reading the book you wrote on wreath & other stories pu... Shashi Kejriwal: I bought the book Wreath and Other Stories from Amazon last week. It was during her third visit to Dubai that he revealed his true identity. It is not just about mobsters and their alleged crimes and clashes between the gangs. With a full time job as an investigative editor, finding time to write was a biggest challenge. All rights reserved. Salem sent her a notice asking her to accept him as a husband or divorce him. Salem, along with his estranged wife Samira Jumani and a broker Pervez Alam, face charges of forging documents and procuring passports from the Lucknow regional passport office on July 6, 1993. But Monica was different. She always promised her to change his ways, but his connection with crime was something that always came between them. But Abu wanted to marry her and they were living in different countries to hide. It was said that Bedi was the apple of his eye. I loved reading all sorts of book particularly the genre of science fiction. Currently, Samira lives in Duluth, Georgia, US. Diligence and updating legal case status were the most time consuming parts of my research. Apart from crime and the underworld, Sheela Raval has also written on Bollywood, Indian Godmen, politics and corporate world. Rishi Piparaiya Interview – Job Be Damned Book, Sushanth Shajil Interview – Midnight Dreams Book, Grant Gillespie Interview – He Played For His Wife And Other Stories Book, Roshani Sinha Interview – Snippets: Short Stories Book, Navin Karmarkar Interview – Corporate Stunts Book, Raj Singh Interview – Breakup before Love Book, Devika Fernando Interview – Saved in Sri Lanka Book, Sangeeta Mahapatra Interview – Wreath and Other Stories Book.

For The King Best Weapons, Jane Fraser Salary, Chinese Zodiac Match, Skyla Deem 90 Day Fiancé, Audi A1 Hidden Features,