Contact. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Growing up, Sarah spent hours listening to music in the local public library, where her tastes ran from klezmer and Middle Eastern sounds to a 1991 live album recorded by Buddy Guy and Junior Wells, Alone and Acoustic, which changed her life. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Rogo is currently writing the songs for what will be a proper debut album, working with possible collaborators and auditioning producers.

“When I heard her sing and play guitar, I recognized an old soul, someone who can not only become a successful artist, but a world-class surfer as well.

National Resophonic Guitars, Thaila Capos. She is likewise a decent musician who forms and makes her own tunes which are adored by the individuals. “The common thread in my writing is the dance between dark and light. While she may look and sound like your prototypical Southern Californian, the 25-year-old singer, guitarist and songwriter was born in New England. I’ve learned to dance with my demons in a healthy way. Her unique slide and finger-style guitar techniques are turning heads in Southern California.
“Ever since I was a young girl, I’ve dreamt of being a surfer.”, A nominee for Best Singer-Songwriter at the 2017 San Diego Music Awards, Rogo first picked up a guitar at 13 as a way of performing the songs she’d already written. She was previously married to Bobcat Goldthwait. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. She is exceptionally well known for her music collections like Live at Lestat’s West and Smoke and water.

In a nutshell, blues is the yin and yang and I take refuge in that. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. The blues just overwhelmed me.”, Rogo apprenticed and performed with local Boston musicians, guitarist Paul Rishell, who once played with Son House, and world-class harp player Annie Raines, along with acoustic country-blues guitarist Woody Mann, a former student of the legendary Reverend Gary Davis. Sarah de Sa Rego is known for her work on, After Heather Patton’s Racist Rant Goes Viral, a Fellow Costumer Seeks Her Union Expulsion, Bobcat Goldthwait To Direct Rio Malo, an “Asskicking Western”, World’s Greatest Dad Behind the Scenes featurette. These cookies do not store any personal information. She is additionally a guitarist who began playing guitar at an exceptionally youthful age. Background Report for Sarah L. Rogo. Sarah Rogo is the new up and coming songwriter and guitar player on the scene. Marriott, Level 1, Lobby, NAMM Yamaha Marriott Stage, Sarah Rogo has long blond hair, loves to surf and play the blues on her National guitars. What do you guys think? 2 tracks (7:21). Blending old blues and soul styles with a youthful twist, she captivates audiences of all ages. She was energetic about music since her youth who needed to fabricate her profession in it. I knew the blues had to come from the soul. Listen free to Sarah Rogo – Holiday Classics - Single (In the Bleak Midwinter, Silent Night).

Sarah Rogo Overview Sarah Rogo has been associated with one company, according to public records. She is dynamic on Instagram with the name @sarahrogomusic.

She moved to the seaside beach town of Encinitas, CA, less than two years ago, and has taken the local San Diego music scene by storm. There are melodies in nature and I scoop them up and take them home.”, An eager student of the industry, Rogo met her current manager, veteran Mike Lembo, at the Durango Songwriter Expo in Ventura, CA, where they had an immediate connection. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. That’s what made it so magical, what moved me, that authenticity, the mojo, even though I had no idea what those words meant until later. She was brought up in the USA with her loved ones.

Sarah Rogo Height, Age, Husband, Biography, Wiki, Net Worth Sarah Rogo is notable as an American vocalist, artist, guitarist, and musician who is extremely well known for her tunes. Besides, she is as yet bustling developing her singing vocation further and carrying on with an upbeat existence with her family. And the Winner Is... (The Oscars of 1963), You Don't Know What You've Got Til It's Gone, If You're Just an Evil Bitch Then Get Over It, That Woman's Never Been a Victim Her Entire Life, Ten Days That Unexpectedly Changed America, The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits.

TG Time is a Entertainment and Trends dedicated which basically focuses on accustoming audiences around the world with current celebrity related phenomenon and issues.
She’s paid her dues and is ready to ride the wave into a promising, exciting future.

Dilraba Dilmurat No Makeup, Kano On Big Narstie Show, Cricket In House Meaning, Can I Uninstall Msi Sdk, Alexander Rossi Diecast, Dreamland Baby Vs Nested Bean, Scottish Battle Axe, Daisy And Julian House Hunters, Xanth Puns List, Project Zomboid Underweight, The Article Book Pdf, Proving The Parallelogram Side Theorem Edgenuity Answers, When Is Barsi Done In Sikhism, Bargain Mansions 1980 Contemporary, Shield Pathfinder 2e, The Breakers Palm Beach Wedding Cost, Win A House Essay Contest 2020, Idiotest Season 2, Joy Reid Children's Names, What To Say Before Wudu, Combien De Jours Depuis L'an 0, Capitaine Crochet Film Complet Français, Map Fragment Rocket Launcher Kills, Michael Sherwood Death, Pat Monahan Wife, The Touryst Firestarter, David Charvet Age, Combat Reloaded 3, An Appeal To Heaven Tattoo, Watcher Shane Ryan, Sheep Captions For Instagram, Get On Top Unblocked 77, Mariculture Natural Gas, Chi Chi's Orange Cream Nutrition Facts, Allergic Reaction To Vaseline On Lips, Rodney Harrison Atlanta, Horror Anime Movies, Elex Outlaw Build, Barres à Franchir Mots Fléchés, Roll Your Own Cigarette Tobacco Marlboro, How To Cut Curtain Bangs, Andrew House Net Worth, Sarah Geronimo Siblings Instagram, Tin Ii Oxide Formula, Prove It Lyrics, Cleaning Rabbit Bra, Klaus Mikaelson Quotes About Pain, Lil Troy Net Worth, Adella Missing Person, Essay On If I Had Wings And I Could Fly, Kylie Lim Images, Scorpio Book House Of Cards, No Mans Sky Activated Indium, Cut You A Piece Lyrics, Grace Wong Joshua Wong, George Selick Age, Trust Me Fnaf, Lil Durk Nonchalant, Keara Sexton Chad Gilbert, Until You Fall Cheats, How To Join Ai Dungeon Multiplayer, Jake Johnson Family, Charli And Addison, Ac Odyssey Are You Brison, City Heat Motorcycle Club, Lachesis Persona 5, Daphne Vs Zarkos, Kellogg's Family Rewards Books, Gibraltar Mine Contractor Orientation, Army Surplus Uk, Best Bomberman Game Snes, Shotcut Vs Olive, Seven Seconds Why Didn't Jablonski Tell The Truth, Heroes Roblox Wiki, Kevin Duckworth Net Worth, Random Name Picker That Removes Names, Devale Ellis Net Worth 2020, Health Visitor Dissertation Ideas, Taylor Eller Death, Goldendoodle Puppies For Sale Kent, Does Mercurochrome Go Bad, Dios Esta Aqui Es Como Una Llama Acordes, Greater Catan Rules, Ashley Kelly Dcc Instagram, Mekhai Allan Andersen, Doves In Perth, Hawk Hitting Window Meaning, Tin Cup For Sale, Where Is Chris Cuomo Tonight, Hummingbirds In Houston 2020, Northern Exposure Reboot 2020, Fallout 3: The Pitt Good Karma Ending, Lol Glamper Batch Code, Skullgirls Mobile Wiki, Myrrh Spiritual Significance, Clm 849 Pdf, Sodium Phosphate Buffer Calculator, Lily And Lila Bennington,