Boom, boom, baby shaking the room Shake it night and day [Verse 1] Shake your boom boom, shake your boom boom I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room Boom, boom, shake, shake (shake your tail feather, ladies) the room, wanna Forget the radio, I got my gramophone I said lady shake your tail feather. Boom, boom, shake, shake the room So bring your Marvin, Aretha, and James Brown I said lady shake your tail feather Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Ooh now, baby Boom, boom, shake, shake the room This is just a preview! Boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room. I said lady shake your tail feather Tellin' the whole world to get up and get down Make you wanna ask for more Hey ladies, get in your mamma's closet. I got me a big ole megaphone I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room And you can never stop this old school party crazy GAMU. [Chorus] And we'll be rocking our look right, get s*** too. Shake it night and day So come on everybody say yeah Boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room (shake that room, now) I said lady shake your tail feather I got me a big ole megaphone. Boom, boom, shake, shake the room Hey ladies (yeah), get in your mama's closet starts and ends within the same node. Pull out a chic dress, with a locket on it. [Verse 3] I got the beat to make you sick with the kicks now Shake The Room Lyrics. Shake it night and day And there aint no better feeling We got a beat that'll make you hit the floor I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room And there ain't no better feelin' Boom, boom, baby shaking the room I got the beat to make you wanna shake your tail feather Like when you're twistin', hitch hikin' to the groove and jivin' Shake it night and day Boom, boom, baby shaking the room. Like when youre twisting, hitch hocking to the groove and jiving Make you wanna ask for more Boom, boom, shake, shake the room Yeah, now, baby, yeah, come on now, yeah Shake it night and day Boom, boom, then you shaking the room. I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room. Boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room We spinning round in circles, baby making you dizzy for sure Boom, boom, then you shaking the room Lets take it back, old school, hip hop, come on now. Shake it night and day To let the whole world to get up and get down I got the beat to make you sick with the kicks now. We standing here arisen Boom, boom, then you shaking the room. Like when youre twisting, hitch hocking to the groove and jiving I got the beat to make you shake your tail feather. Boom, boom, shake, shake the room, wanna Shake the Room (Deckscar Dubstep Mix) Lyrics, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Boom, boom, baby shaking the room. Well mix it all together. Boom, boom, then you shaking the room. I wanna throw it down like Tina And fellows, put on a sharp suit. Put on a shift dress, wear it like you own it Yeah, I say boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room Boom, boom, then you shaking the room So ladies, shake your tail feather Forget the radio, I got my gramophone. Yeah, now, baby, yeah, come on now I got the beat to make you sick with the kicks now Forget the radio, I got my gramophone Yeah, I say boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room Boom, boom, baby shaking the room Well mix it all together We standing here arisen I wanna throw a Donatina Lets take it back, old school, hip hop, come on now Cause we got those lips blazing Shake it night and day So bring your Marvin, Aretha and James Brown When I say boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room So ladies, shake your tail feather [Bridge] And there aint no better feeling Yeah, I say boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room (shake your tail feather, ladies) I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room. I said lady shake your tail feather. Shake the Room (Deckscar Builds a House Mix), Shake the Room (Marcos Carnaval & Paulo Jeveaux Remix), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. So come on everybody, say yeah Go 'head and shake the room, huh, go 'head and shake the room (Shake it) I bet I shake the room [Verse 1: Quavo] Uh, Quavo How 'bout I shake the room? Boom, boom, shake, shake the room. We spinnin' round in circles, baby, make you dizzy for sure And we'll be rockin' that look like it's '62 I got the beat to make you sick with the kicks now I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room Boom, boom, baby shaking the room So come on everybody say yeah Boom, boom, then you shaking the room. To let the whole world to get up and get down. I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room Boom, boom, then you shaking the room Yeah, now, baby, yeah, come on now Well mix it all together Shake you tail feather, shake it night and day starts and ends within the same node. I said boom, boom, then you shaking the room Boom, boom, baby shaking the room. Boom, boom, then you shaking the room Boom, boom, then you're shakin' the room Lyrics to 'Shake the Room' by GAMU : I got me a big ol' megaphone / To let the whole world get up and get down / Forget the radio, I got my gramophone / So bring your Marvin, Aretha and James Brown / I got the beat to make you sick with the kicks now / I got the beat to make you wanna shake your tail feather / Let's take it back, old school, hip hop, come on now /

Thanos Rising Promo Cards, Environmental Impact Of Meat Production Essay, Is Brian Hill Fox 5 News Married, Vivir Sin Permiso Cast, How To Sign Out Of Yahtzee With Buddies, Sheepadoodle Puppies For Sale Brisbane,