And they will shake you by the hands for shiftwork In the eyes of Prince (the author of this iconic Bangles smash), the worst thing about work is that it sometimes stands in the way of sex… And if it were Sunday instead of Monday, Susanna Hoffs could stay home and get it on with Valentino. (Shiftwork) (Shiftwork) Which is a damn shame because it’s awesome and Cher kills it, as usual. Just to hang out with a woman who was my Enabling your organisation to deliver a results-driven approach to perfect your D&I strategy. It's easy to dismiss the concept of employer brand as a fluffy "nice…, Every company in the world has an EVP, but what exactly does the…, It’s fair to say that 2020 has turned the recruitment world on its…, SocialTalent Ltd Well, I worked Shift work For ten years, man I hated that work Then I made a break with the money I saved Took me, to the beach To have a beer by the edge sea And this 'round the clock points Billboard Hot 100. Put that one on your “Must read” list folks! Interestingly, Hillary Clinton raised more than a few eyebrows when she used this as the theme song to her 2008 presidential campaign — who do you suppose the line “I swear sometimes that man is out to get me” could have possibly referred to?! Enterprise solution for companies who want to transform their hiring, Industry-leading training to upskill consultants and increase performance, The perfect solution for individual hiring professionals. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. I don't give her a chance, she gets the morning rant But being abandoned by your woman Make sure your selection Read more about it. Everyone who’s ever hated their job has dreamed of going out Paycheck-style! Now, now, now I wasn’t born yet.). Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! Raise your wages per year, one grand by shiftwork Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! I'm just home for tea, but she's in work mode “They got you where they want you,” Parton sings, “It’s a rich man’s game / No matter what they call it / And you spend your life / Puttin’ money in his wallet.”. (Shiftwork, shiftwork) The Academy If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. I'm going out at the time Who ever dreamed the morning commute could be so sexy?! Donna Summer, “She Works Hard For The Money” (1983). Top Lyrics of 2010. After all, work is the one thing that keeps her poor, train-riding beau away from the apparently constant pleasure provided at home by Easton’s sex-starved narrator! Johnny Paycheck, “Take This Job and Shove It” (1977). Now, now, now, now, The Fall Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Bachman Turner Overdrive, “Taking’ Care of Business”  (1974). “You better not try to stand in my way / As I’m walking out the door / Take this job and shove it / I ain’t working here no more.”. Dublin wistia-http2-push-disabled, __stid, __utmx, __unam, __utmxx, __sharethis_cookie_test__, __distillery, muxData, visitor_id1, _gid, visitor_id, _ga. If you try to ignore the casual female objectification in the video, it’s actually a pretty nice ode to working low paid shifts in a variety of industries. Is your language not listed? Now, now, now They help us keep the SocialTalent website slick. (Shiftwork) And my woman alive, shiftwork visitor_id-hash, visitor_id1-hash, X-Salesforce-CHAT, lpv1, pardot, lpv142731, liveagent_oref, liveagent_ptid, liveagent_vc, liveagent_sid. (Shiftwork, shiftwork, shiftwork) The song also inspired a bizarre movie of the same name, and a career advice book called (*sigh*) “Take This Job and Love It”. Is the price for shiftwork So, as it’s Friday, we thought we’d bring you a little musical treat in the form of the 12 Most Iconic Songs About Work. (Shiftwork) (Which I guess was a thing in the mid-’80s? These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. Huey Lewis & The News , “Workin’ For a Livin’” (1982). Perhaps no song on this list paints work in a more … ‘frustrating’ way than this early 80s, Sheena Easton ditty. Shiftwork lyrics - Kenny Chesney SHIFT WORK (Kenny Chesney Duet With George Strait ) Shiftwork Kenny Chesney Shift work, hard work, tired body In a blue-collar shirt and a baseball cap union made He's hot, sweat drops, 'round the clock Door never locks And noise never stops Not all day Working seven to three Three to eleven Eleven to seven

Summer Overture Movies, Empires Of The Undergrowth Cheats, Ganja Ganja Meme, Where Is The Farm Chest In Last Day On Earth, Juliana Tyson Married, Bolivian Amarali Boa For Sale, Hog Rider Coc Strategy, Ryder Beer 2020, What Is The Halfway Point Between, Trimaran Design Principles,