I agree its too close to Aubrey to use in the first name slot, but Claire Avery Michael sounds good to me. Still have questions? Her sister's name is Audrina. I like names that are a little unique but not too unique (especially since Aubrey isnt particularly unique anymore) . Addison is works fine though. Are you sure you want to delete your discussion? The volume of emails we now receive means we can't answer all the questions. Best wishes as you anticipate the arrival of your newest little joy! Also, I would like to correct myself: I meant to steer clear or names ending in -lie or -ly (Emily, Kenley, etc). ), it really isn’t that hard to deal with. What about honouring a third+ relative by combining their name(s) with Lee? My favorite out of the girls list is Hadley and then I also like Caroline. I’m another vote for Reagan. Just annoyingly everywhere! You can sign in to vote the answer. They are cute and modern. Emily and Ruth are beautiful, but awkward with Lee. I think Aubrey and Ella sound really sweet together! If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Macy Michael is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Oh and for boys I really don’t think that Cole Lucas or Jacob even compare to the old school country vibe of Aubrey for a boy. I don’t like Elliot for a girl. At first we were set on Lee because Aubrey has my middle name (Lynn) and Lee is the middle name of both grandmothers. Not sure if they go well together since Alexandra is rather long. I might pick a different middle name though- something more girly. Aubrey is a beautiful name and you have a lovely list of names to choose from. (Please don't re-send your question.) i have a 1 almost 2 year old girl named Aubrey, and i was wondering what named would go well with it? Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. From the boys list, I like Jacob! Reagan Lee has my vote too. What's the first sister name that pops into your head when you hear Aubrey … Gabriel would be good! I feel like Sterlingnis a perfect fit with Aubrey. I am trying to avoid an A name. That means that if I link to something Amazon.com or Target.com sells, and you click through and buy it right away, I’ll get a few cents per dollar. Macy is a nice balance with Aubrey. Other names that come to mind based on your list are:Nora LeeAnna LeeMargot LeeGwyneth Lee. I think Leah sounds soo cute with it! Sister name to go with Aubrey Madison? I have a 12 year old son already (different story) and his name is Aubrey Madison (after his grand-dads). I’m on my iPhone! I would steer clear of names ending with -ie or -y if you really want Lee in the middle name slot. Swistle lives with her husband Paul and their pseudonymed children Robert (born 1999), William (born 2001), twins Elizabeth and Edward (born 2005), and Henry (born 2007). Out of the names you listed, I like Kailey and Leah the best. Oh, and one suggestion. For a boy I like Lukas and Jacob but Gabriel is cute as well. "Swistle" rhymes with "thistle.". Ruth Kinley or Emily Lenora work very well. I was going to suggest Paisley (how cute is Paisley Michael?!) How do you think about the answers? The wedding ceremony of Aubrey’s father and his new wife Mihaela Ghetau took place on the 17th of June 2017 at The Union League, Philadelphia. She ended being a surprise for my husband and I but we are absolutely thrilled. I dont know if I am having a boy or a girl yet but I'm basically picking out names alone because my husband doesnt like doing it haha. Ex: Ken+Lee=Kenlee/Kinley, or Lee+Nora=Leanora/Lenora. I love the sound of Reagan Lee. You can also use a variant of Lee to still honour your grandmothers, as well. I think Lacey Lee is adorable. We plan on trying for baby #2 in July. What do you think of the name Kaitlyn for a baby boy ? I don’t always like alliteration, but I think Maegan Michael is cute, and I like the repeating -ae-. We think we want 3 kids:), Names that are out bc of friends kids/animal names/relative names etc:MollyLucyHannahSophiaSarahSadie. Another name perhaps to throw on to the pile: Darcy. Reagan Michael sounds like a boy to me… ESPECIALLY with a sister named Aubrey (what a great name!!). Do you think Sophia is a pretty name for a female less than 30 yo? Your email address will not be published. For a girl I like Freya and Madeleine the most although Gemma and Clara are also nice. Boys names like Aubrey: Austin, Logan, Landon, Ethan, ... Magic Baby Names is a unique search site with 101,236 names collected from 2,522,985 family trees, containing 124,576,012 people. :), Other names I’d like to suggest are: Emerson LeighDelaneyLilaRileyMaggie. I think Elliot is an adorable name for a girl, but you have to expect to get some questions about gender. :), Avery is too similar to Aubrey. I like it with Aubrey. Include details such as finalist names, estimated arrival date, surname (or a name that sounds like the surname, for trying names out), names of your other children, names you've considered and rejected, names you'd use if the baby were the opposite sex, how many children you plan to have. 5 Comments. Email Swistle at Gmail dot com and tell me all about it. I think Reagan Lee is great with Aubrey Lynn. It is more of a funny thing that happens, than a terrible annoyance. So here’s the short version: Clara instead of Claire? Or maybe you have another family name you could use? I love Ophelia the most! This I also my favorite name when paired with Aubrey. Either that or Hannah. My last name is a very typical, girly name that was extemely popular the year I was born. I’d say Delilah . Maybe something very simple and very obviously feminine would help with the surname. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. January 2019 edited January 2019 in Baby Names. Perhaps you would like Emma Lee. Our 2nd little girl is due April 20, 2011 and we can’t decide on name for her. Facebook page for Swistle: Baby Names. I feel like some of the ones a really like dont sound right with Aubrey. The couple exchanged vows at an altar filled with white florals. Sibling sister names? I like that. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! On the other hand, if that doesn’t bother you, it is still a great name.

Rage 2 Farmstead, Mega Quiz Gaming 2020 Secret Code, In The Palm Of His Hand Lyrics Redeemed Quartet, Pta Application Essay Examples, Personal Training A Client With Herniated Disc, Justin Tarr Actor,