More a mood piece than a horror tale, "Something" is a low-budget movie that commands attention without the need for bells and whistles. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. Shakespeare's character appears as something of a rock star. Anyways, well done cast! (Original Broadway Cast Recording). Hilarious! You're almost there! This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. This is a fun show, especially for fans of musicals and Shakespeare. We also plan to see it when it goes to Fort Worth in a few months. Saw the show last week in New York. All rights reserved. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. (as John-Peter Linton). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. |, February 22, 2019 Price: $6.99. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. However, this is only based on listening to the soundtrack. | Rotten (3). There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Unable to add item to List. is an original musical comedy with a book by John O'Farrell and Karey Kirkpatrick and music and lyrics by Karey and Wayne Kirkpatrick.Set in 1595, the story follows the Bottom brothers, Nick and Nigel, who struggle to find success in the theatrical world, as they compete with the wild popularity of their contemporary William Shakespeare. Event the subtle background musical instruments are picked-up by the ear. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". My only critique is that the female characters definitely play second fiddle to the leading males. Forgot your password? This is an excellent addition to your Broadway collection. Why hasn't this show come over to this country? Brilliantly funny- some great songs and great performances. Coming Soon. Copyright © Fandango. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review. Stands alone as a soundtrack so you will still enjoy if you haven't seen the show. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 7, 2019. Great cast, funny songs, delightfully absurd premise. Brilliantly funny- some great songs and great performances, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 22, 2015. While I have yet to see a performance of this show I very much enjoyed this album. Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration. While I have yet to see a performance of this show I very much enjoyed this album, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2015. Not that much of 'A Very New Musical', Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 10, 2015. |, February 28, 2019 Sign up here. Through the music, I was able to pick out a few bars from various plays, including, "A Chorus Line," "Annie," and several other well known Broadway plays. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This is not a matter of poor talent but of the written roles. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. The tracks were well mastered. Something Rotten soundtrack features the 18 songs from the Broadway play. They aren't easy to hear in a big theater. The tracks were well mastered. This is a brilliant musical. The "Something Rotten!" | Fresh (3) |, February 26, 2019 Through the music, I was able to pick out a few bars from various plays, including, "A Chorus Line," "Annie," and several other well known Broadway plays. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Event the subtle background musical instruments are picked-up by the ear. This FAQ is empty. "Something" has a few observations to make about the perils of contemporary parenthood, but instead of whipping them into tension it douses them in catch-as-catch-can thriller vagueness. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please try again. Looking for some great streaming picks? | Rating: 2/5 Hello Dolly, Lacage Aux Follies, Chess, Jesus Christ Superstar, Cats, Yankee Doodle Dandy,Grease, Damn Yankees, Aida, Oliver, Bye Bye Birdie, On The Town, Pinnochio, 42nd Street. The songs are fresh, funny, hummable, and seasoned with jokes and jabs at the theatre world. Event the subtle background musical instruments are picked-up by the ear. Funny, clever and very sing-a-long tunes. Information. Cinemark Add the first question. Videos, Tickets, and Something Rotten! The "Something Rotten!" The tracks were well mastered. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Reviewed in the United States on August 15, 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 5, 2020. Through the music, I was able to pick out a few bars from various plays, including, "A Chorus Line," "Annie," and several other well known Broadway plays. Coming Soon. Jekyll & Hyde, Chicago, Pippin, A Chorus Line, Kismet, Fame, Sister Act 2, 42nd Street, The Wiz, Victor Victoria, Dreamgirls, Damn Yankees, Miss Saigon, Phantom Of The Opera, Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2017. DVD & Streaming ... By signing up, you agree to receiving newsletters from Rotten Tomatoes. Just not enough to make many people want to sit through 86 minutes of a film that would have worked better as a short. Don’t worry, it won’t take long. A man and woman are struggling to adjust to life with their new baby, but their situation begins to unravel when they suspect that a menacing stranger could be lurking, watching, and even entering their home. |, February 28, 2019 I am a theatre and musical enthusiast. Something is an incredibly solid debut feature. |, September 23, 2020 horror, I wish more had been invested in the character development and purpose of these women. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, "Phantom Of The Opera", " West Side Story", " Cats", " Cabaret", " Fantastics", " Godspell", " Joseph/Amazing Technicolor", " Crazy For You", " Les Miserables", " A Little Night Music", " Hair", "Full Monty", "Grease", " Evita". Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017. | Rating: B As bland as its title, "Something" is a horror film with few scares and a mystery without answers. (Spoiler alert.) Something Rotten! My wife is extremely fond of musicals and I surprised myself by greatly enjoying it. | Rating: 3.0/4.0 We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. Wish I could see it live. Brothers Nick (Brian d Arcy James) and Nigel Bottom (John Cariani) are desperate to write a hit play but are stuck in the shadow of that Renaissance rockstar known as The Bard (Christian Borle).

Tequila Alcohol Percentage, Warzone Fps Boost Reddit, Vartika Jha Dance Plus 4 Performance, Cromwell Tank For Sale, Days Of Our Lives Renewed 2021,