Its good there’s a lot of young energy and a lot of different styles. Yea definitely but I’m not just narrowed down to those catch phases, I have mixtapes full of songs about my life experiences. What sounds can we look forward to hearing from you next? Sneakbo - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. Yea the clothing is on www.jetskiwave.com LOL, but yea I would like to invest money in property one day or even in up and coming artists. How did being in prison change your mentality? Sneakbo has just independently released his dance-influenced single ‘The Wave,’ which has been playlisted on Radio 1’s B list, and is produced by the dynamic duo Ill Blu. It was mad because Semtex hollered at us to do a dubplate for him which we did, and it was over a dancey beat and when I did it we all thought the song sounds big almost too big for a dubplate. What are your thoughts on the new wave of UK rap, and which artists here are standing out for you? I used to edit my own freestyles aswell lol. "The Wave" is a 2011 song by UK grime artist Sneakbo. Tell us more about new single ‘The Wave,’ how did the song come around and what’s it about? How did you first get into music? | Flavourmag. Check out my website www.pixiewithapen.com to see what I do! What is the time difference between this and you writing the songs and thinking of what video direction to take? […] this article: Sneakbo shows us the wave | Flavour Magazine CATEGORIES: Uncategorized […], […] caused Sneakbo to lose ‘commercial opportunities’ for his music as his career had just started to pick up the […]. I love hip hop, grime and dubstep. Discover all Sneakbo's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. That’s all I’m saying lol. Many artists are becoming business men too. Vocals / Lyrics Hip-Hop / Rap / R&B. Where did the phrase jetski wave come from and what exactly does it mean? Was sampled in 1 song. Is there an album in the pipeline? So we decided to go back in the studio and make it an original song, but using my bars that everyone knew from my street record ‘touch a button.’. . Sometimes it connects sometimes it doesn’t you wont know until you try. Cameras / Good Ones Go Interlude by Drake (2011) Discussion. We do freestyle videos so we don’t really need direction just a location and the lighting and we shoot it then and there. Do you feel a certain pressure knowing you have such fantastic downloads on your mixtapes and hits on YouTube too keep up and make it better? Please sign in or sign up. Interview: Introducing Claymation and Indie-Rock artist Friends Of Clay, MarKo MaRz releases latest album ‘Change Gone Come’, -19 Perillo releases debut single ‘Pure Sunshine’, Scotty Seed releases latest conceptual album ‘Hallows Eve’, RARE8-EEN releases latest single ‘Ma Story of Trap’, Jutty Taylor shares new single ‘Ten Miles High’, Interview: Flawes on new music, songwriting and being an artist in a pandemic, Kikoman Antonio releases latest single ‘Where You From?

Cast Of Barnwood Builders 2019, Ben Mulroney Weight Loss, Fiber Laser System Error, How To Unlock Geralt Soul Calibur 6, Robot Dreams Answer Key, Energizer Charger Beeping Red, Abbreviation For Mayor, Are You Signing Up On Behalf Of A School?, Peewee Longway Net Worth 2020, How To Dispose Of Old Taweez, Pufferfish Sings Giorno's Theme, Moves That Put Pokemon To Sleep Sword And Shield, Dorothy Red Shoes Quote, Gratiot Bus Schedule, How To Offer Wudu, George Eyser Cause Of Death, Border Collie Lab Mix, Ashley Taylor Catfish Facebook, Stages Of Ego Death, Hydro Mousse Liquid Lawn, Harry Lopes Father, Is Starmade Dead?, Importancia De Las Rectas Paralelas Y Perpendiculares En La Vida Diaria, Sinews Definition Beowulf, Butane Leaks When Filling Torch, My Grandparents House Essay, Ncaa Football 13, Unsubscribe New York Times Email, Uptown Girls Google Drive, Mr Shadow Net Worth, Kylie Lim Images, Ted Talk Thesis Statement, Google Dorks List 2019, Will Packer Net Worth 2020, Delonte West Family, Chunichi Dragons Sofascore, V99 Grow Light Review, My Perfect World Essay, Jim Cogdill Dodge Knoxville Staff, Boac Flight 911 Passenger List, Tomb Of Miktrull Red Door, Shantae Games Ranked, Villain Name Ideas, Archero Data Error,