The Hispanic community is the largest ethnic group in the United States. Mi objetivo es ayudarle a encontrar las soluciones que funcionan para usted para lograr sus metas y mejorar su salud mental y encontrar la paz que buscas. I provide consultation to organizations and give presentations on many topics. Our network of professionals include bilingual psychologists and cover all major mental health issues in Spanish. In 1996 I emigrated to Sydney, Australia where I quickly integrated myself in the industry, particularly with other Spanish speaking psychologists. When clients experience language barriers or a cultural disconnect with their counselor, it increases the likelihood that they will not pursue therapy. We can help! How do you know which one will work for you? I have a Master of Social Work and Master of Divinity from Baylor University. A United Community, LLC. As a bilingual therapist, my goal is to do my part in eliminating the language barriers that often compromise the quality of care for the Hispanic and Latino communities. We can have a chat and you can decide if I am the right fit for you or not, no harm no foul. You can search for Psychologists who speak Spanish by symptom or visit reason. We also cover family therapy in Spanish and most mental health services in Spanish. This service provides Spanish-speaking Australians and Spanish-speaking tourists the opportunity to access a professional counselling and therapy service in their own language. I am a "Spanglish"-speaking, Licensed Professional Counselor and I am passionate about helping people. We want you to find joy in yourself, with your children, and family. Spanish Speaking Therapist Near Me HCH Therapy and Counseling currently operates in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Todos los servicios están disponibles con un consejero de habla hispana. I believe that, with a willingness to reflect on self and to try new skills, anyone can change and regain control of his or her life. If English is not your preferred language, I am a Spanish speaking therapist offering clients counseling in their native tongue. She has been administering assessments for over ten years and has worked with children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population. Mi nombre es Adriana Gutiérrez y soy Consejera Profesional – Supervisora Licenciada en Texas desde 2009. Our goal at HCH is to ensure you have all the tools you need to be open and forthcoming about your issues, no matter what language you speak. Session should be conducted in spanish. Use Zocdoc to find Spanish speaking psychiatrists near you who take your insurance. I am an anesthesiologist and pain management doctor. Clinical Supervision and Licensed Supervisors, Other Spiritual or Religious Affiliations, Joyful Hearts Play Therapy & Counseling Ctr LLC. With more than 30 years of experience in psychology, I provide services in both English and Spanish. You do not need to continue suffering in silence. If this is an emergency do not use this form. 878-1590 Ext. Don't be shy. Relevant to my style, I like to challenge my clients to grow, be better, and learn something new with every encounter we have. By 2060, Census projections estimate the Hispanic community will reach 119 million people, representing more than 28 percent of the American population. Ahora es el tiempo de recibir milagros, sanacion, y liberacion. ¿Necesita un terapeuta de habla hispana? ... Associated Counselors & Psychologists are pleased to offer Spanish-language . Platt is one of a small cadre of Spanish-speaking psychologists who are pioneering programs to train mental health practitioners to meet the rapidly increasing demand for their services in the United States. They include Hispanic Therapists, Spanish speaking Therapists in Suffolk County, Spanish psychologists, Spanish psychotherapists and Spanish counselors. We connect people in our community with the right combination of mental health services they need. HCH Therapy and Counseling is committed to providing counseling in Spanish to the communities that speak it. I really enjoy helping clients work through traumatic experiences but also work with anxiety, depression, and everyday stress.

Accenture Promotion Cycle, Dave Neal Drummer, Liz Claman Walking, Pineview Reservoir Fishing Report 2020, Creepy Birthday Wishes, アドレノクロム セレブ スーパードラッグ 武漢, 13 Semaine De Grossesse Bébé Bouge,