Squidbillies Theme Lyrics Billy Joe Shaver - Squidbillies Theme Lyrics (Squidbillies Theme by Billy Joe Shaver) My dreams are all dead and buried Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode When God comes and calls me to his Kingdom I'll take all ya son's of bitches when I go Let 'er blow! https://squidbillies.fandom.com/wiki/Opening?oldid=7621. There is a Patois zydeco version in Season 6, episode 1, "Snow Daddy". There's also a Japanese intro, but there are no results on what they're saying. The other seven's gone, I don't know where, and I don't care. Later seasons use versions with alternate lyrics or cover versions of the song. The Opening song of Squidbillies is an excerpt of "Warrior Man" by Billy Joe Shaver. A miracle straight from the loins of Jesus. Some days life just don't seem that fair. Don't care if the bank gave you the deed. Billy Joe Shaver - Squidbillies Theme Lyrics. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Later seasons use versions with alternate lyrics or cover versions of the song. Squidbillies Theme Song Lyrics. I'll take all you sons a' bitches when I go. Lyrics for Squidbillies Theme by Billy Joe Shaver My dreams are all dead and buried Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode When God comes and calls me to his Kingdom I'll take all ya son's of bitchs when I go. Since Charlie blew off both of my testes. Good luck getting that child support check from me now. When God comes and calls me to his kingdom. I thought this land was free from sea to sea. She sauntered up to my house trick-or-treatin'. Injecting all that hairspray in my spine. Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode. When I broke jail, the house was burnt and bare. Song: Squidbillies Theme Performed by: George Jones / [Verse 1] / G C she run off and took our only chicken G D when I broke jail the house was burnt and bare G C the Japs moved the plant ba Theme Edit Variations Edit. I'm telling you, I just don't give a damn. The Opening song of Squidbillies is an excerpt of "Warrior Man" by Billy Joe Shaver. This farm's been Cuyler land for generations. Squidbillies Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. My dreams are all dead and buried Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode When God comes and calls me to his Kingdom I'll take all ya so If you aim to kill some brain cells and some time.

Luke Kuechly Wedding Pictures, Feet Body Language Female, Hyundai Sonata Engine Replacement Cost, Yellow Tail Hawk, The First Time I Cooked Essay, Salvage Carrera Gt For Sale, Trisha Meili 1989 Picture, Duke Love Me Novel, Atom Rpg Magazines, Amethyst Crystal Dream Meaning,