It doesn't matter which way you put it, Free means the same thing. I guess they manifested as a result of stress and genetic dispositions, considering how many people in my family struggle with the same issues I do. By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Without them, there might be a real Red Dawn, except without the brave patriots. Political Persuasive Essay Overview: The political persuasive essay is an opportunity for you to take a stand on a political issue which concerns you. If you don't say the pledge of allegiance, you are just telling all the men and women in our armed forces past and present that we do not care that they have lost their lives to protect our freedoms. The flag symbolizes a bond of sense and spirit of a common sense that makes us a whole. Look at what is going on in our schools and what is being taught. I know a thank you can never be enough, but we appreciate all that you do. We have achieved a standard of living never before thought possible, and have been the leaders of technology ever since WWII. Kids don't pay taxes but are still protected by the government. If students don't stand… Why would someone not stand up for such an easy thing? As of January 31st, there are close to 1.4 million people in the armed forces, more than 1 million police officers in our country, and more than one million fire fighters. I only stand up because I wish to honor the fallen soldiers of America. Well, I suppose it really isn't a prayer, but what can I say? People die for our country! Third line: one nation, under GOD. Religion and the Pride of your country are important and will help move the Student forward in wanting to achieve the correct objectives for the student versus knowing that it is not important to be religious and not say GOD or the Pledge of Allegiance. They should also separate the church from the state. Men and woman are fighting for our freedom RIGHT NOW! We really listened to Dynamite by Taio Cruz at 8 in the morning. They should be proud to live in a free country." We are divided by a million different things. This is America! I am pretty sure you all recognize this … Stop whining and expecting everybody to give you things for free, and start giving without expecting anything in return. I shouldn't be shamed into saying it and I think "Under God" Should be taken out period. [take note of capital letters in this case]This line was put in in 1954 to combat the communist. Free (Adjective) - not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes. Our forefathers built our nation based on a christian foundation, and "one nation under God" is there for a reason. • These children will soon be our leaders and loyalty to this country should be given or the non-loyal should leave it! Anxiety can be a hard concept to explain to people. I think that making someone say the pledge of allegiance against their will does not serve any rational school interest. They selflessly serve our country to protect us and defend our rights. First line: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.Most people do not know what an allegiance is. We do not answer to the government, they are to serve and answer to us. Everything is national. Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. Thomas Jefferson wrote, "can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" What does fighting for your country, who respects freedom of religion have to do with christianity. I'm a student and I've seen students not standing for the pledge. Arrest the dang person that caused the chaos, and problem solved. I choose not to stand. Cozy up, grab your Santa baby or your weighted blanket, click the link, and get to watching. Nothing triggered my symptoms of depression and anxiety then, they just sort of appeared. I'm not allowed to talk about much due to confidentiality between me and the texters, but I would like to briefly explain what I do because it is an important role in people's lives that many are unaware of. I have done my civic duty and encouraged my friends to do the same, but to be honest with you, I can't even bring myself to be worried about who will win. They are all professions of risk, life and death risk, which they all brave daily. "I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.". Jennifer Kustanovich, SUNY Stony Brook5. Sleep is undoubtedly one of the best things for your mind, body, and spirit. We are the greatest country in the world because we have the greatest people in the world defending us. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The organization Hey U.G.L.Y (Uniquely, Gifted, Lovable, You) focuses on empowering youth to be part of the solution of bullying, substance abuse, and suicide. Get your day started right — and keep that budget tight. They should stand for the Pledge to show respect. To the Men and Women who bravely serve our country, we thank you. Yes, we should not say "under God" because it may be disrespectful to any Hindu's, or anyone else. But why should the Pledge of Alliegance to the United States be based on christianit, this, to me, suggests that atheist, agnostics or anything besides christans are not accepted. It enrages me to see this as I believe that it should be a strict and enforced rule to have to stand for the pledge. It's a very simple thing to do and shows a lot about your character and how you're seen as a person. There is no nation, no allegiance! The general election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, will decide not only the next president of the United States but also which political party controls the House of Representatives and the Senate. To "pledge allegiance to the flag" means different things to some people. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. No peace anymore. Here are some of those responses: "I don't totally agree with the government. To them, that is. I know most of you would do it every morning when you got to school. You don't have to mean it. Thank you for continuing to fight for us, even though we did nothing to deserve it. Granted, this was made after the civil war, but still we are divided by so many things. People who struggle with anxiety disorders can experience symptoms both mentally and physically. Yes it is a sign of respect for the country you live in. I'm a student and I've seen students not standing for the pledge. Earlier this month in Texas, a high school student was suspended for refusing to stand during the Pledge of Allegiance. Being such a diverse emotion that I have struggled with myself, there are certain phrases that are more damaging than helpful. I won't be wasting even one night of rest. If you're a first-time voter or voting by mail for the first time, we want to hear your story. One day I'd be fine and the next I would lay awake for hours. We are not following the path that our fathers created for us. Your state may determine how picky you are about your coffee. 5 - I'm a bit of a coffee snob and I wouldn't have it any other way. I should not, in my 8th grade classroom, be obligated, feel obligated or forced in anyway into exploiting my religion. As a student, they will most likely be under the age of 18. We express our love, gratitude and appreciation. You cant get arrested for not saying it so no rights are being taken away. This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator. If someone thinks it's a prayer, then it is a prayer. Thank you for risking your lives for us. The answer is no and no. What does this remind everyone of? We are the greatest nation there has ever been in the history of the world. I don't understand how you could find it so hard to stand up out of RESPECT towards our military men and women. It's called 'freedom of speech,' people. So, after a lot of trial and error, I've compiled a brief list of things that help me sleep well.

Craigslist East Idaho Household, Structural Formula For H2o, Ender Dragon Portal, All Seismic Waves Cause Vertical Movement Except:, Barry Atsma Brother, Sten Molin Obituary, Mike Doyle Actor Net Worth, Carrie Wampler Age, Hope Newell Photos,