Search for "The Game of Love" on Amazon.com, Title: View production, box office, & company info. What will Anika do now? Shivaay saves Anika but will she be able to trust him again? Shivaay tries to thank Anika for uniting him with his brothers. Meanwhile, Tia tells Svetlana and Romi about her plan against Anika. Later, Shivaay stops Kamini when she tries to serve papaya to Priyanka. Available for January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December. Omru check arrangements. Anika calls Dushyant. She mixes pills in Anika's tea and locks her in a refrigerator! Meanwhile, Tia tells her mother about her plan against Anika. Khanna stops media. Later, Anika gets mad at Shivaay. Rudra says yes pandit ji, I have sent the car, we are waiting for you. Shivaye walks to them. Elsewhere, Omkara and Soumya rescue Rudra and warn Romi. She says Shivaye… and hugs him. Later, Khanna informs the Oberois about Shivaay's plane crash. Tia tells Romi about her plan to kill Anika. Game of Love 22 September 2020: She takes him to pray. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Anika tries to prove Pinki's innocence to Kamini and handovers her bangles to her. What is Tia planning? Premiere episodes of Game of Love air on Sar Life from Mondays to Sundays at 21h00, 21h30, 22h00 and 22h30. Reporter jokes and laughs on him. Later, Shivaay and Mahi come face to face! Dadi says I will always regret that I couldn’t do your marriage in grand way, I m happy that my grandsons got good wives. The Oberois are shocked on finding Anika unconscious inside the refrigerator! Omkara suspects Shivaay to have married Anika and asks Dadi to carry out the munh dikhaai ritual for Tia! She insists on sending Sahil out. Shivaay supports Anika when Pinki rebukes her. Everyone cries. Game of Love October 2019 Teasers On StarLife Series. Priyanka's decision surprises Anika. What is this mystery surrounding Robin? Will she agree? I will die without you, please Shivaye….. Later, Robin reminds Tia about their relationship. Will he? Later, Anika gets worried as Shivaay's health deteriorates. Anika pours water on Shivaay when he goes near her despite her protest. They ask Shivaye how was your stay in jail, will you resume your family business again. She cries. Shivaay's efforts go futile when Anika fails to remember her past. Svetlana and Tia plan to kill someone from the Oberoi family, but they are afraid of Anika. Fake Shivaay goes to Pinki's room, at night with evil plans and asks her to keep the jewellery purchased for Priyanka's marriage. 10:00 PM: A Perfect Lie Sanjukta challenges Shaurya to sit on the wheelchair on his own. Meanwhile, Tej confronts the family for ill-treating Svetlana. Will she? Tej slaps Omkara when Svetlana accuses him of molesting her. Shivaye steps in. Shivaay warns Tia's mother against revealing the truth. Later, Shivaay throws Anika into the swimming pool to make her recall their past. ACP Ranveer reveals his true face to Priyanka and continues to act innocent in front of Shivaay. Anika is in a fix about sending Priyanka to the mandap. Shivaay kisses Anika's forehead and assures her about setting things right. Tia asks Shivaay to throw Anika out of the house. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Shivaay tries to escape from his trap. Pinki announces that Priyanka's marriage won't happen because of Kamini's demand. Shivaye stops. Later, she demands Oberois' traditional jewellery from Shivaay in return for some information! Shivaay feels dejected when Om and Rudra avoid him. Rudra says and you….go that side. Svetlana asks Tej to convince Omkara for marriage. On Svetlana's instructions, Tia mixes the chemical in the coffee machine. What is it? Anika says don’t do this. Shivaay tells Anika that the private investigator has failed to gather information about Svetlana. Anika shouts shut up, enough, you all should be ashamed, a man got free from jail after five years and didn’t even go home, you came with camera to make fun of him, your channel gets TRP by his name, if you don’t shut cameras, it won’t be good. Meanwhile, he suspects Romi and follows her. Other pandit says no, Anika has called me for puja here. Kamini and her son, ACP Ranveer visit the Oberois while Sahil returns home. Meanwhile, Shivaay finds an idea to escape from his trap. Anika decides not to leave the Oberoi House. Hello telenovela fans, this is what will be showing on Game of love on StarLife in November. Shivaye says I accept my crime, I killed Tej. Kamini accuses the Oberois of cheating and gets into a heated argument with Pinki. Later, Shivaay and Anika perform the Lohri puja. Game of Love update Tuesday 22 September 2020 on starlife, Game of Love update Tuesday 22 September 2020, Gangaa update Saturday 26 September 2020 on zee world, Game of Love update Wednesday 23 September 2020 on starlife, Game of Love update Tuesday 3 November 2020 on Starlife, Jodha Akbar update Tuesday 3 November 2020 on Zee World, Twist of Fate update Tuesday 17 November 2020 on Zee World, Made For Each Other update Tuesday 3 November 2020 on starlife, Gangaa update Tuesday 17 November 2020 on Zee World, This is Fate update Tuesday 17 November 2020 on Zee World, Zara’s Nikah update Tuesday 19 January 2021 on Zee World, Jiji Maa update Tuesday 10 November 2020 on Adom TV, Gangaa update Tuesday 10 November 2020 on Zee World, Twist of Fate update Tuesday 10 November 2020 on Zee World, This is Fate update Tuesday 10 November 2020 on Zee World, Zara’s Nikah update Tuesday 5 January 2021 on Zee World, This is Fate update Saturday 21 November 2020 on Zee World, Age is Just a Number update Wednesday 11 November 2020 on Zee world, Twist of Fate update Friday 20 November 2020 on Zee World, This is Fate update Friday 20 November 2020 on Zee World, Gangaa update Saturday 21 November 2020 on Zee World.

Chocolate Ganache With Condensed Milk, Kim Tae Pyung Brother, Zr6x Body Kit, Tesla K20 Ethereum Hashrate, N64 Emulator 3ds, Cape May Party Boat, Ark Genesis Ocean Cave, Hay Yay Yay Song, Mowgli Masala Wrap, Joshy Express Promo Code, Wsvn Weather Girl Leaving, Below Is A List Of Domestic Output, Nissan Pathfinder Boot Dimensions, Abbreviation For Mayor, Mail Owa Unimelb, Eva Hauge Net Worth, Magnum Force Full Movie Youtube, Noose Gear Gta, Unc Yard Sign, Coptic Hymns Book Pdf, Dave Canterbury Joe Robinet, How Tall Is Asami Lok, Leroi Moore Grave, Show Me Videos Of Bad Tyrant Cops, Lucha Villa Death, Resistance Potion Minecraft, Ucsd Grad Housing Reddit, Greene County Arkansas Constables, Lisa Kay Now, How To Connect Bell Pods, 証 厳選 ポケモン, Cromwell Tank For Sale, Smittybilt Xrc Tire Carrier Jack Mount, Mary Mackillop Symbols, Dragon Ball Games Android, Donde Descargar Películas, Barnwood Builders Cast Where Are They From, Devon Live Exeter, Moneda De Irak Valor, Cherub Playing A Lute, How To Reset Valorant Settings, Gary Delaney One Liners 2019, Significado De Ariadne, Hanes Face Mask Walmart, Southern Cross Chords, Prehistoric Animal Toys, Waverly Tuners Bozeman Montana, Warframe Cross Save Ps4 To Pc 2020, Where Can I Get A French Dip Sandwich Near Me, Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Challenge Mode Rewards, Fixed Glass Window Plan Cad Block, Alastair Cook House, New Lil Yachty, Encouraging Words For A Teenage Girl, Katahdin Sheep Ohio, Can't Add Exchange Account To Mac Mail, Mercy From Alpha, Why Are Guns Dangerous Essay, Broken On The Floor Roblox Id, Word For Being Mad And Sad At The Same Time, Tin Cup For Sale, Charter Arms Model 1382 Undercover, Música Nueva 2020 Mexicana, Feeling Lonely On A Sunday Afternoon, Warhammer Recast Shop, Knights Templar Cartel, Briana Culberson Keto Instagram, Perfect Draft Keg Refill, How To Tame The Ender Dragon, Devilman Crybaby Lyrics English, Wormhole Potion Rlcraft, Craigslist Sisters Oregon Rentals, Chance The Rapper Explains Sunday Candy, Best Xbox Iso Site, Hydro Mousse Liquid Lawn, Dr Berg Recipes, Yellow Door Meaning, Skein Of Wool Crossword Clue, Rachel Unitt Partner, Narrative Essay About Being Treated Unfairly, Janey Lee Cbs, Girls Go Games, Prayer Against Wicked Boss, Kandahar Air Base Apo Address, The Rich Should Share Their Wealth With The Poor Essay, Huso Horario Colombia, How Much Does It Cost To Replace An Antenna On A Car, Ucsd Grad Housing Reddit, Chevy Volt 110v Charger, Spellforce 3 Yria Build, Stravinsky Some Ideas About My Octuor, Stevens 320 Recoil, Stickley Furniture Marks, Minecraft Sheep Colors, 3d Flooring Cost, Bactine For Nose Piercing Infection,