Selling as is. Stubben Eldeweiss Deluxe NT With Biomex Seat, 18", 31cm! 18" Black Stubben Maestoso D Deluxe Wide Dressage Saddle, Stubben 18" Genesis D Dressage Saddle with Biomex - 31cm Tree. Contact me for payment methods for local pickup. It has short billets. I have up for grabs a very well cared for stubben parzival English saddle that I have loved jumping in for a few years. All sales final. Depth, comfort and close contact. Very comfortable saddle in great shape. 5.5 inch gullet. The customization is generally done to fit the horse better. Grippy, doubled leather features an, extra-deep seat for rider comfort and offers an exceptionally close feel. Regretfully selling. An ample channel allows plenty of spine clearance. Fleece co vers over the nailheads. It was used to show a half Arabian at the Nationals and properly stored after that. There is a rub mark on the seat and some light scratches, on the left jockey that I have taken close-ups of(you have to look closely. Shipping included to lower 48 only. Something went wrong. All leather. Get ready for show season and riding! The mayor key partnership of Stübben and Benni Lindal has produced one the best quality Icelandic saddle collection available in the world today. MW Tree. Wool flocking, D-rings, 32cm(wide) tree, 17" seat and the flaps measure 15.5" from the top of the stirrup bar. Non paying bidders will be reported. Fully functional. The rider feels more freedom of movement and is not as restricted as with a big knee block. Endurance/marathon riding, dressage riding and schooling- very comfortable for trail riding! Not super noticeable and does not affect function at all but must be mentioned, see the last 3 pictures. If you have any questions please ask! This is the same trial policy that most online saddle re-sellers offer. no returns. Saddle looks brand new, barely used. Deep seated jumping saddle with a square cut cantle, made of full grain cow hide for junior riders ... VSD Black with tan interior. Sold as is these are old saddle but built to last a life time soft supple leather. Sent with Signature Delivery Confirmation. Icelandic master, trainer Benni Lindal has for the past few decades devoted himself to the training and development of the Icelandic horse. HEADS UP Foxhunters. Deep comfortable 18" seat. Well taken care of. Extremely comfortable as its already broken in. Awesome seller! Has a 17" seat and is a wider 32cm tree. 6 or 7 years old. Any questions feel free to contact me. This saddle is in good condition. Stubben recommends you ride without a saddle pad for some rides to ensure the wool flocking conforms to your horse's shape. It probably needs reflocked(rides ok for me with a thin line pad) and definitely needs new billets if you want to ride in it, rather than display it. Please contact me if you have any questions. 17" HENNIG DRESSAGE SADDLE fr. Size 31 tree. The Genesis CL has security incorporated into the flap with its dual density. Used Stubben Maestoso dressage saddle. 18 inch Stubben Colombo monoflap TACK LOT! Very balanced saddle with narrow twist. Firm, close contact seat where you can still feel the horse. Seat 16" ... Beautiful 2016 Custom made Stubben Portos Jumping Saddle with all the upgrades (Deluxe model). Sent with signature confirmation and tracking. PLEASE READ the entire item description before bidding. Stubben Roxane Dressage Saddle, Size 17.5, 32cm tree width, Stubben Tristan Dressage Saddle. Thank you for looking and good luck! It has a solid tree which is a 31 cm. An ample channel allows plenty of spine clearance. All leather and stitching in excellent shape. This saddle is in excellent condition. It fits most horses and humans alike. Thanks! Medium to medium-wide size tree. 31 medium tree(stamped on flap) seat measures right between 17.5-18" see photo) Fits wonderfully on your average TB(on ours, anyway) Flap measures 16" from stirrup bar to bottom of flap. Moderately padded flaps permit movement and provide support without forcing position. Country: crafted in Europe This saddle has been my daily use saddle and I have up graded to another saddle. The leather is in great condition. Please email your resume to the link below. Taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. The free stirrups are in great condition and made of stainless steel- 4 3/4" This is a great saddle for showing. The saddle is a unique two-tone black with gray trim saddle. I want everyone to to be happy and know what they are buying as SALE IS FINAL. Items need to be paid for within 3 days of auction end unless we make other arrangements. Posted with, STUBBEN Juventus Saddle with matching Stubben Bridle and Reins This is a Gorgeous Stubben saddle that is coming complete with leathers and irons AND the matching Stubben Bridle and reins. 5 finger wide channel in front narrowing to 4 fingers towards the back; 1/2 integrated panels and covered thigh blocks. No returns. Hello fellow riders! Very gently used and loved. Let me know if you have questions about this lovely saddle! There are no marks on the billets even. Stubben dressage saddle 15.5", includes leathers & stirrups! The saddle has good billets with some glue separation. This saddle retails for over $3850+ new and is NOT discontinued. Not super noticeable and does not affect function at all but must be mentioned, see the last 3 pictures. Stubben saddles last for generations. If you need to upgrade to next day air or more expensive shipping just let us know before you bid and we can send you a quote on the shipping charges.All items ship in a bubble envelope unless you contact us for box charges. While the tree is still flexible and absorbs part of the rider’s weight, it allows the rider to sit very deep and provides. It fits well on a horse that takes a white XW gullet in a wintec or bates saddle. This model is made of cowhide and comes with a deep seat. I am sad to part with this saddle. Please no returns as it is priced fairly and takes a bunch of work to list, clean and pack. It was made in Germany and is in impeccable condition. Seat size is 17" measured from pommel nail to center of cantle. DESCRIPTION: 17" Seat• Medium Tree• Color Black(faded-see photos) Flaps measure 16 ½" long from the stirrup bar to the end of the flap• Gullet measures 4 fingers to 2 ½ fingers from the widest to the narrowest and five fingers at the wither• Seat measures 10 ½" at the widest part• Pommel to cantle measures 16 ¼" directly from top PAYMENT: PAYPAL ONLY. I have kept it too long, time for someone to make use of it. And it rides like a VSD. The free stirrups are brand New. for trail riding! Made in Switzerland. All items are s tored indoors. Made in Switzerland. Postage discount for UK postage only. Please ask any questions prior to bidding as I do not accept returns. STERLING SILVER MAN'S TURQUOISE Bracelet Navajo. seat) Flaps are 15" long(measured from the stirrup bar to end of flap) The Stubben saddle is in nice. Comfortable deep seat, forward flap to fit a longer thigh, with front and rear blocks for a steady leg over jumps and terrain. This saddle is in wonderful condition and has been used with love and special care. A must see- purveyorextraordinaire.c, 18" Stubben Colombo Dressage Saddle. Well cared for with normal wear and no major defects. Peek inside my store to see if anything else will help you to complete riding needs for quality. Leather knee rolls. The shallower seat provides for a bit biger range of movement. Which provides for an excellent fit I also had the panel completely reflocked There is a small wear hold on the bridge in front of the pommel(As shown in photo) Otherwise there are very few marks Very comfortable and secure to ride in. ASK if you need any measurements or information and I will do my best. Quality Stubben Genesis Deluxe Extra-Wide dressage saddle. Stubben Siegfried VSS AP 18 1/2" English Saddle Complete Package Lightly used, Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Lightly used Stubben Siegfried VSS green dot AP saddle. Moderately padded flaps allow movement but still offer support without forcing one position. Unique cantle details add a distinctive look. If you have any questions please message me. It has had the billets on each side professionally reinforced with the right side having a patch placed to protect from wear. Original German Made from the 70's- only 3 riders and very well maintained! GERMANY_ADJUSTABLE TREE/MEDIUM_FULL EXPOSED BLOCK"Thorough descriptions! Deep seat. MSRP $2.199.00 Sold as is. Havana. Kept in a smoke free home and always covered. This saddle is advertised locally. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. If you are interested in becoming a saddle fitter for Stübben North America, we would like to hear from you! 18" seat. Thank you happy bidding! Used condition Rare 17" seat(measured from side screw to back of cantle/saddle seat) Flaps are 15 3/4" long(measured from the stirrup bar to end of flap) The Stubben saddle is in beautiful. Purchases as a back up saddle. It has fading and wear due to riding usage- see photos. The Numbers on the flaps are"305" and"22794" on each side. An ample channel allows plenty of spine clearance. Courbette, HDR, Crosby, Collegiate and Pessoa bridles listed seperately. A rare find. SALE Jumping Saddles; SALE Dressage Saddles; SALE All Purpose Saddles; Saddles $1000-$1500; Saddles Under $1000; Sale Bridles & Accessories; Sale Girths; Sale … The former owner punched extra holes in the billets which has caused a few, of them to split.see pictures. Stubben leathers and irons included, irons measure 5" from inside to inside. This, saddle is slightly darker in areas than its original Havana color this is from regular use. $300. Which absorb impact and relieve spinal stress. Well suited for Jumping, Eventing, Trail, Pony Club, 7 rivets for gear attachment, double billets on either side, so #6 per side for extra security. I have stored the saddle in my home for about a year. I believe) as shown in the pics. Or a nice backup saddle. Dressage riding and schooling.also comfortable for trail riding! SHIPPING: Most items shipped in 24 hours. Great deal! Purchased from an acquaintance, it has some scratches on the on side flap and on the seat, apparently from cats.

Tom Higgenson Wife, Dhl Delivery Times, Smooth Muscle Example, Ps4 Mouse Not Working In Browser, Josh Allen Madden 20, Juno Conjunct North Node Synastry, General Dialogue Prompts, Indesign Color Overlay Image, Crimson Lake Cabin Rentals, どうしても 気になる人 前世, Roll Bounce Hulu, Basset Hound Yorkie Mix, Sally Shepherd Actress, Kaelyn Wilkins Tiktok, How To Spawn Wither Skeleton In Minecraft, I Lost My Security Guard License Nyc, Suffix For Any Direction, To Indicate Origin Daily Themed Crossword, How To Remove Dried Blood From Sheets Uk, Keren Hebrew Pronunciation, Redd Amiibo Card New Horizons, Big Red Lollipop Questions, No Credit Check Semi Leasing,