I know you must be proud of your people! SIXTY people are to receive a multimillion-pound payout from the government after they suffered brain damage caused by a swine flu vaccine. The British Government will shell out big money to patients who suffered brain damage as a result of taking the swine flu vaccine. The worst hit are often young people who face enormous learning difficulties at school and university. Thank you so much! The weight that this lifts off of our shoulders and the peace of mind it will give us....its priceless. The DWP denies that any disability caused by Pandemrix is severe enough to qualify for statutory compensation, a £120,000 tax-free lump sum, but invites people to respond within three weeks. The condition is a rare but serious neurological disorder that affects about 31,000 people in Britain. The decision was welcomed by Matt O'Neill of Narcolepsy UK. "It has been accepted that, on the balance of probability, vaccination has contributed to … disablement," the letter says. It was later discovered that the vaccine can cause narcolepsy and cataplexy, and some 800 children across Europe are so far known to have gotten ill from the vaccine. The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has contacted people turned down for compensation last year to explain that, after a review of fresh evidence, it now accepts the vaccine can cause the condition. This would not have happened without your hard work. The disorder can destroy self-esteem, and bullying is common. Thank you for all of your efforts all along to help resolve lifelong issues I will always have due to this defective implant. Across Europe, around 31 million people received the jab. Nearly 60 million people received the vaccine following the 2009 swine flu outbreak, most of them children. We fill up the court when we turn up with these cases," he said. After my devastating GBS diagnosis from the flu vaccine six years ago, I didn't know what to do. “There has never been a case like this before,” he said. The settlement negotiation they achieved (in a very frustrating situation) is outstanding! Metal on Metal Hip Lawsuits & Settlements, Metallosis – Blood Testing for Metal Ions, Coronavirus Business Interruption Insurance, UK Government to Compensate Brain-Damaged Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine, John and Marie (Last Name Withheld for Privacy), Name Withheld for Privacy of a Minor Child. The settlement is over the swine flu vaccine, Pandemrix, manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. I could not have chosen a finer firm near or far to represent us. I feel that your efforts on my part made all the difference.

Suffix For Any Direction, To Indicate Origin Daily Themed Crossword, Too Much Almond Extract, Jack Linkletter Obituary, Graine De Chanvre Substitution, Apple Cookies Strain, Types Of Canyons, Worst Gas Ranges, Flash Funk Funkettes, Beyond Black Oregon, What Is The Purpose Of Sprint Review Mcq, Samsung Tv Not Finding Channels, Lamashtu Dnd 5e, Hxh Conjurer Ideas, The Anchor Holds, Skyrim 3d Trees And Plants Plants Only, F4 Visa Child Over 21, Funny Alternative Names For Bridesmaids, Midnight Alesso Lyrics Meaning, Duralast Battery Date Code, Dcs User Files, Sinonimo De Acostumbrado, Adam 12 Diecast Car, H2overdrive Arcade Codes, Carleigh Beverly Age, Rico Abreu Family, Marthe Robin Controversé, Is Bryant Reeves Married, Piper Comanche 400 For Sale, Tellico Lake Walleye Fishing, Craigslist Tallahassee Cars, Patreon Won't Let Me Log In, Peewee Longway Net Worth 2020, Qui Veut La Peau De Roger Rabbit Torrent9, Sims 4 Pageant Sash, Baby Bash Net Worth, How To Stretch A Parangula, Why Did Rachel Leave Water Rats, Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits Sam's Club, Aingeal Dian Pronunciation Gaelic, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Protective Lemon, Play Thermometer Sudoku Online, Sarah Irving Age, Dubious Food Zelda, Rick Rosenthal Fox News Reporter, Communities' Or Community's Possessive, Adam 12 Diecast Car, How To Get Monado 3, Curtis Taylor Photographer, Commissioner Gordon Quotes, Synchronicity Movie Explained, Fenton Lamps For Sale, Ikea Redd Shoe Rack, Loons Location Rdr2 Online, Recette Starbucks Fraise, San Diego Obituaries Last 30 Days,