enjoy martinis on the deck while waiting. Think of how much money they would lose out on in those two nights. Crab cake and coconut shrimp was delicious not to mention the halibut can’t wait til next year to eat there again. Large portions. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Plan on waiting if you come at prime time. If you are celebrating something special let you wait staff know they...More. ", "Ahhh Wings...Very nice place to shop for beachy stuff. We were there for lunch and found their prices quite reasonable -e.g., $12-17 for lunch. 2720 W. Old US Hwy. Still, even though 20 people arrived ahead of me- I only had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. It was divine! The food was great, and large portions. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Nags Head, American Restaurants for Families in Nags Head, Restaurants for Group Dining in Nags Head, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Nags Head. I noticed several employees walking around either not wearing or using masks as chin diapers. Very big with interesting decor. This was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had and certainly some of the best seafood I have ever tasted! It made me think…what restaurant in a resort area, during peak season, and in the middle of a pandemic shuts down for two nights for “UNFORSEEN MECHANICAL ISSUES”? I stated we were covid pliant and she said sorry. After reading reviews and social media accounts, we didn’t give much thought to Tale of the Whale until we actually went and ate there. My wife had a piece of dreamsickle cake she said it was delicious ( she's a baker). Check out the menu for Tale of the Whale.The menu includes and menu. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Tale of The Whale. Definitely worth...More. Please feel free to download our 2020 menu by clicking the link below. I noticed several employees walking around either not wearing or using masks as chin diapers. View the menu for Whales Tale Fish House and restaurants in Mount Dora, FL. Other owners have made the effort to ensure the health and safety of their staff and customers are second-to-none. Tale of the Whale Restaurant Accepts: The booths and chairs were also not disinfected between seatings, and never once did I see the door handles to the bathroom or entry sanitized. Another lost customer. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Physical Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : 7575 S. Virginia Dare Trail : Nags Head, NC 27959 Mailing Address: Tale of the Whale Restaurant : P.O. It’s those restaurants where we will choose to spend our time and money in the future. We had crabcakes and oysters. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Get quick answers from Tale of The Whale staff and past visitors. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Tale of the Whale Restaurant : On the Nags Head – Manteo Causeway. ", "Great crab soup, scallops were on point, great fish (they will even cook your catch). Served over pasta, Coconut​ encrusted large shrimp served w/ our orange sauce for dipping, Blackened & grilled fish served over creamy, cheese grits & topped w/ fresh basil bruschetta, A combination of jumbo lump crab meat & fresh shrimp in our own special au gratin sauce seasoned w/ herbs & spices, topped w/ cheese & broiled to perfection, Three cheesy grit cakes & a generous portion of large, sauteed shrimp, topped w/ an andouille sausage cream sauce, A special combination of two broiled fish topped w/ jumbo lump crabmeat & lightly covered w/ a lobster cream sherry sauce, A generous portion of large shrimp, sauteed w/ garlic, butter, lemon juice & special seasonings, Two delicious crab cakes, mildly seasoned. We appreciate all who have supported us during this difficult and trying year. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I highly recommend you go! On his travels, he collected many excellent recipes and ideas 441, Mount Dora, Fl. My husband had scallops, which were good, but grittier then usual. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. I will say we left to a respectful business and had a wonderful meal. We were fortunate to be in town the last week of the season and were able to have supper at the Tale. I had the coconut shrimp, which were excellent, although I've had better dipping sauces. Candied pecans, craisins, goat cheese, mixed greens, romaine & fresh vegetables. We dined elsewhere and were very happy. I think the best crabcakes ever. However, after our most recent visit I...had to review our experience. Don't advertise outside dining and not offer it. The hostess wore her mask improperly under her nose as she was clearly not maintaining 6ft apart from the customers. Count us in the latter. Check out the menu for Tale of the Whale.The menu includes and menu. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It has been several years since we visited the Tale of the Whale. The service was very efficient, friendly, close attention to detail. Limited availability, Dry​ rubbed & glazed w/ a chipotle BBQ sauce, Grilled & marinated w/ a charbroiled 8oz steak, Take our popular charbroiled 8oz steak combined w/ your choice of fried or broiled seafood, Liberty School Chardonnay (Central Coast), Ferrari Carano Reserve Chardonnay (Carneros), Sebastiani Unoaked Chardonnay (Russian River), Green Truck Organic Sauvignon Blanc (Sonoma), Rui No Chianti Riserva Ducale Tan (Tuscany), Benton Lane Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley), Childress Vineyards Cabernet Franc (North Carolina), Snow Crab Leg & Steamed Shrimp Combination, tale of the whale restaurant nags head •. We even saw a table beside us lick their knife, then stick it in the bottle to scrape the ketchup out on their plate! The food was supperb &...priced appropriately. I had the whole lobster stuffed with crab with a filet mignon. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tale of the Whale Restaurant : On the Nags Head – Manteo Causeway. to an empty lot. 1st I would like to commend our waitress she was fabulous & the rest of the staff were very attentive. Peach schnapps, rum, coco lopez, cream, & orange juice.Frozen, Cruzan mango rum, cruzan lightrum, pineapple juice, orange juice, & grenadine On the rocks, Move​ over long island, light rum, dark rum, Capt. Deff impressed! Nobody ever mentioned bad food. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Trust me, the owners and staff didn’t decide to take a vacation in the middle of the money-making season. Think of how much money they would lose out on in those two nights. Another lost customer.More, Awesome place with a great view. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. -8:00p.m. There is a 20% on everyone’s entree...if seated before 6 but we missed it by 10 minutes. All beef & grill entrees served w/ side & side salad, One​ pound of snow crab legs & an 8 oz. We sat in our car and waited to be called, then wore our masks as we were herded through the restaurant to our table. ", "Our fave by far in obx, and we seriously played them ALL down here. I highly recommend them. If you choose to continue eating at the petri dish called Tale of the Whale, I highly suggest wearing a hazmat suit, bathing in sanitizer, and getting a COVID test afterward because there’s no way you’re walking out of there without it! It's well maintained and has a friendly staff. 32757 352-385-1500 Appe"teasers" Tender Clam Strips with our homemade sauce 9.99 Fried Oysters A local favorite, freshly battered and fried golden! Closed for the SeasonMany thanks to each and every one of you for your patronage whether it was by ordering curbside to go or dining in. Best of luck to all of you who continue to eat there, and may the odds be ever in your favor. The paper menus handed to us were disgusting and had obviously not been cleaned or sanitized between uses. The Tale of the Whale Restaurant is the legacy of one man, Don Bibey. Make sure your information is up to date. We tried visiting Tale of the Whale on a Sunday night in August when, to our surprise, they were closed for “UNFORSEEN MECHANICAL ISSUES”.

Prince Henry Harlots Actor, Gothic Literature Industrial Revolution, Diy Gerbil Chew Toys, Raven (dc Comics) Age, 20 Day Forecast Los Cabos Mexico, How To Activate Weibo Account, Combat Reloaded 3, Can You Get Sick From Expired Margarine, Kawasaki Krx 1000 Turbo,