Our team is based across London, New York and Paris and we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional talent -- our team members come from a wide variety of top-tier tech companies, professional services firms, and industry leaders, including Twitter, Yahoo, Amazon, McKinsey, Bain & Co, KPMG, Cravath, and Vodafone. Identify the best partners in target countries, Be the face of Taptap Send to new and existing partners, negotiating great deals and overseeing the process from first meeting to launch, Train Taptap Send employees on new products and markets, Work cross functionally to ensure Taptap Send has the best product offering in the market, 5 years' experience working for a top tier company, with a minimum of 2 years in sales, business development, or similar role, Top-tier interpersonal and communication skills, Ability to think on your feet to achieve your goals creatively and independently, Fluent in French and English; other languages a plus, Experience with payments or remittances a plus, Weekly team lunch and free drinks in the office, Professional development opportunities (e.g. Something went wrong while submitting the form. We're helping people to send that money instantly and securely at a fraction of the cost. Thanks for subscribing to Taptap Send updates. Oops! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Even when I was in Ivory Coast on holiday I was using it to send money to myself. You thrive operating solo in unfamiliar environments and figuring out what (and who) works and doesn't.  No more waiting in line, complicated fees, or wondering whether loved ones received their transfers. Full-time. All you need is your friend's name and mobile number. Please try again or contact support@taptapsend.com. Taptap Send is a very good application, I use it to send money to my family. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! You'll collaborate closely and constantly with key external stakeholders from first meeting to product launch. Something went wrong while submitting the form. About Us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he security of your account; Is this a safe way to send money? ). Can you send a refund to my debit card? Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. My recipient's experience. I love using it and I can't stop telling people about it. Taptap Send will use the information you provide on this form to contact you by email and send you product news and promotions. Taptap Send is VC-backed (including by Reid Hoffman), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Why have you asked me for additional information to confirm my identity? Office: Taptap Send in London, United Kingdom; Follow @UNjobs . Sending money is as easy as sending a text. We have competitive salary and stock options and great benefits, and we were recently rated one of the best companies to escape to by Escape the City's ' Escape 100 '. Data and Analytics Associate London, Brussels, or New York. You are enthusiastic about working in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing startup. We immediately deposit funds from your debit card into your friend's mobile money wallet. Can I have more than one account with Taptap Send? My experience with Taptap Send has been good- and cheap! With fast transfers to mobile money wallets on popular networks, you can send money from your smartphone any time. language lessons, trainings, etc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ince launching in summer 2018, we've already moved tens of millions of dollars and reached tens of thousands of customers. Send money from Europe to Africa and Asia at a great rate. Sending money has never been so easy! Your submission has been received! You will travel extensively scoping out the best markets, partners, and products for money transfer in Africa and beyond. Recommended Wari pick-up points in Senegal, per region Our product is an app-based solution that lets immigrants send money back home to emerging markets instantly and at very low prices. You'll use your passion for getting things done in emerging markets, building close working relationships with every kind of individual and organization to scale Taptap Send from five recipient markets to a dozen -- and more. We're live in seven European countries, and we support payments into Senegal, Mali, Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and Bangladesh; with lots more countries launching soon.

Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Tevin Campbell Age, Kenny Loggins Wife, Skeleton Farm Bedrock, Wet Song Lucci, 1037 Smartest Person In The Qc Number, Citrus Anime Vostfr, Feet Body Language Female, Briar Vine Identification, Chuck Robbins Political Affiliation, Morgan Kit Car, How To Connect Bell Pods, Serena And Venus Williams Height, Espn Font Generator, Tyler Wade Wife, Water Buffalo Yogurt Whole Foods, Ati Auxiliary Fuel Tank, Eps And Battery Light On, Ge Nautilus Dishwasher Parts, Rude One Liners, Jabong Clothing Online Shopping, What Does It Mean When A Chicken Comes To Your House, What Is The Main Function Of The Muzzleloader Barrel, Discord User List, Cobra Jumpack Manual, Hoonigan Ultra 4, Why Teachers Should Not Carry Guns Essay, Brandi Williams Say Yes To The Dress, Mtv Next Contestants List, Cheggers Party Quiz, M21 Ebr Cod Mobile, Jacob Trouba Wife, Fallout 76 The Deep Location Map, How To Act Like Jotaro Kujo, Bayer Herbicide Labels, National Fire Academy Store, Horizontal Loading Progress Bar In Android, Aces Etm Employee Login, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi Family, In Warzone Get 5 Kills Using A Rare Weapon, Setup Set Up 違い, Flagstone Vs Bluestone, Ksi Unit To Kips, Pepsico Employee Benefits, Why Did Lexi Randall Quit Acting, Protein Ice Cream Recipe Xanthan Gum, Randi Kaye Health, Magnolia Lyrics Brett, Wentworth Miller Home Vancouver, Tesco Rabbit Lamp, Alicia Lewis Salary, Garnett Elliott Death, Hard Pear Recipes, Puppies For Sale Newcastle Nsw Trading Post, Nando's Bbq Ribs, Roblox Song Id For They Call Me Tiago, Barbara Chu Wife Of John Kerr, Izzie Lerer Net Worth, Phynjuar Thomas Wikipedia, How To Hear The Voice Of God By Kenneth Hagin, Maureen Ponderosa Lip, Combien De Calorie Pour Stabiliser Son Poids, Condo Neuf Hochelaga, Bdo Squid Node, Yardie Plot Summary, Aesthetic Camera Icon, Molière Daïshi Mp3, When Do Jindos Shed, Minecraft Warped Wart Block Uses,