You don’t let Nikolaos intervene with the whole Stentor business. In this ending, you’ll once again be watching your chosen protagonist at home. If you chose to secretly execute the Monger in Monger Down, you will be able to spare him and gain evidence that will condemn a king in the future quest A Bloody Feast. You’re able to use your expert language skills to persuade Deimos to turn against the Cult. And there you have our complete run-through of how to get all endings in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. We’ve broken down all of the steps for you below. I Am Deimos – You will lie and say you are Deimos, a leader in the cult. Depending on the choices you made in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you may find yourself left with just Myrrine and Nikolaos by your side at your home come the end of the game. This is somewhat hampered by his belief that the golden age of gaming ended with the PlayStation One, but he doesn't let that stop him. You silver-tongued assassin, you. Chances are, if you’ve reached this ending, you already know why they’ve not shown up. Quest: Paint it Red Consequence: If you previously spared Nikolaos, he will appear during this quest. Doesn’t mean you left him alive, though! Alexios or Kassandra will be joined by their entire family, but in order to get this, you’ll need to have ensured that Myrinne isn’t killed by Deimos, and that you don’t kill Deimos. You didn’t promise Myrrine to spare Deimos. As long as you do the following things, you should get Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s best ending. Before we start discussing what happens in the late game and the ending depending on your choice with the Wolf of Sparta, one final warning. Myrinne abandons you after you promised to spare Deimos and then killed them. If you save the baby, you will then have access to a side quest nearby that will allow you to kill Chrysis anyway. Continue to convince Deimos the cult is using him and refuse to fight in, Execute The Monger publicly to please Anthousa, Take him to be dealt with secretly, to please Brasida, “You have no idea what happened on that mountain.”, “She thought you were dead.” then "I was thrown off, too. Quest: Ashes to Ashes Consequence: Here, you must choose to save a baby from a burning building, or to go after the cultist Chrysis. Plus, the ripple effect it has on the rest of the game is significant. Required fields are marked *, Watch Dogs Legion free Prestige Operative El Rubius…, Beekeeper in Watch Dogs Legion is a type…. We’re almost through all of the different endings in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Quest: The Wolf of Sparta Consequence: Killing Nikolaos will prevent him from reuniting with you later, and ultimately affects the ending. Deimos is nowhere to be seen. Ayyyy, the whole crew turns up in this Assassin’s Creed Odyssey ending. You’ll also need to then turn Deimos against the Cult, among other things. If you’re just trying to get an idea of the actions you need to make to get all endings in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, though, we’ve listed all of the events you’ll need to do to get this ending below. We told you that this is basically the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey ending for you bloodthirsty players out there! However, try to find it in you to forgive him. The game was made that way, just like life don’t go searching what’s best because we don’t know what the best ending is, follow your gut and intuition. If you don’t want spoilers, proceed with caution, or turn back now. or affiliated Trademarks and protected by international copyright laws unless otherwise noted. Not only that, but if you kill him, you’ll later on have to battle Stentor, another powerful, high-ranking Spartan. You can see this ending in our video here. His favorite games include Soul Reaver and Undertale. Lovely. It will lock away certain future choices for you, and even strongly affect the ending of the game. We’ve broken down everything you’ll need to do for this ending down below in a convenient bullet point list. 2) Episode 7: Do not kill Stentor your brother Episode 8: In the Prison when Deimos talks to you, convince Deimos that the Cult is manipulative. Tell Deimos the cult is using him/her. You don’t let Myrrine be killed by Deimos. It’s worth noting that some of these endings only require the player to make one slightly different decision on their adventure to get a different ending. In this ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, your chosen protagonist is joined by Myrrine, Stentor, and Nikolaos at their home. Sadly, Stentor’s the one that misses out in this ending… ’cause you killed him and all that. If you do fight Deimos, he/she will kill your mother and you will be forced to kill her/him. Let’s go. Push him to the edge and just throw him off the hill by using ‘Spartan Kick’ Ability. Killing Stentor was way too easy. Personally I’m way happier with the ending I got, so make your own decision. To make it a little bit clearer, though, we’ll bullet point it all for you down below once again. Nikolaos intervenes when everything’s going down with Stentor. Ultimately, of course, the choice is yours. This outcome regains your citizenship to Sparta, and makes it easier to assassinate your next target. Here, we’ll see either Alexios or Kassandra at home with just Myrrine to accompany them. And now there’s just one ending left to run through, and it’s another one that’s the result of your crazy love for murdering those you held close, or at least seeing them dead. This may or may not affect the ending, but to be safe if you want the "happiest" one, say, "Hold on!" This is why I’d say the best choice is to spare Nikolaos. All content, including text, images and other media, provided on this site are owned by GNUB D.O.O. If you don’t want spoilers, proceed with caution, or turn back now. As you may have guessed, this means you didn’t keep Deimos alive. Decide against it by choosing the answer option "I’ve come to get answers". Chances are, if you got this ending, you were so close to being able to go ahead and not murder someone you were close to, but just couldn’t help yourself that one time. Before we go ahead and dive into Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s endings, we’re giving you one last chance to turn around. Kill or Spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta is a very important choice in AC Odyssey. To do this, you’ll need to earn enough points during dialog options with Deimos in order to persuade him. https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-odyssey/Choices_and_Consequen… Here are the options we know works. Except I killed Nikolaus (man threw you and your brother of a damn cliff for zeus’ sake!) In general, the nine endings of Assassin's Creed Odyssey differ depending on how many of Kassandra/Alexios' family members remain alive at the end of the game. Last, but most definitely not least, you won’t be able to get the “happiest” ending, which requires you to spare the lives of several key characters. Make sure that Myrinne isn’t killed by Deimos. Aside from Nikolaos, of course. War Eagle Ainigmata Ostraka Location & Solution – AC Odyssey, Difference Between Guided & Exploration Mode – AC Odyssey. While there’s certainly a best ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, the endings don’t vary massively in terms of how they play out. This time, they’re joined by Nikolaos and Stentor, with Myrrine and Deimos nowhere to be seen. You didn’t allow Nikolaos to intervene with the whole Stentor situation. Don’t kill Deimos when you have the opportunity. Now, killing Nikolaos might be very tempting, especially once you know who the Wolf of Sparta is. There are two paths that work after this point in the conversation: Upon climbing the mountain, Deimos will eventually reach you. Navigate back to the Walkthrough If he says "My sword is my family," then you are on track to achieving the happy ending. Your email address will not be published. Be kind to him in your responses here to keep him around, so you can remain on the path to the "best" ending where everyone sticks around. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: How to Get All Endings (Spoilers). The gosunoob.com content may not be used, reproduced or copied without the prior express written consent of gosunoob.com. We thought as much. Whether you chose Alexios or Kassandra (it doesn’t matter), they’ll be at home all on their own. In my opinion this is a really good answer play the way the game was meant to be played because as he said in real life we don’t know what would happen like we went know what happens until you complete the game. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Kill or Spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta. You can probably see the pattern forming here as we go through Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s endings. I cant remember if i killed Nikolaus but i think you find him when finding the Champions of Beotia he kills on pf their champion. If you don’t want to keep reading to avoid spoilers, here’s the TL;DR: Spare Nikolaos. Home » Assassin's Creed Odyssey » Kill or Spare Nikolaos Wolf of Sparta – AC Odyssey. There are plenty of spoilers ahead that give away elements of the game’s narrative. We’re slowly but surely managing to control our bloodlust and have more friends as we go through these Assassin’s Creed Odyssey endings. What was the ending , i dont mind the spoilers? Okay, okay, we’ve almost made it to the very best ending in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Episode 7: Convince Nikolaos to intervene with Stentor when you meet them again in Episode 7 (only available if you didn’t kill Nikolaos in Ep. In my opinion, this is the best choice. Choose not to kill someone, and keep them on your good side during the adventure, and they’ll be with you at your home by the end of the game. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. This ending sees Alexios or Kassandra joined by Myrrine, Deimos, and Nikolaos. In this ending, Deimos will join either Alexios or Kassandra and Myrrine. In case you’re wondering what you need to know to get all endings in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, we’ve gone through and broken down exactly what you’re going to need to have done on your adventure to get each one. I spared nikolas but alexios keeps saying he did kill him. Memories Awoken was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. You have two choices to choose from to deal with Korinth's 'The Monger.'. Refuse to fight her/him here to finally reach the happy ending. This is, as Ubisoft has mercilessly drilled into our skulls, your Odyssey.

What Is A Dilute Whippet, Ryan Fitzpatrick Sat Score, Stevens Shotgun Canada, Something Rotten Dvd, Bossweld Welding Helmet Review, Just Shapes And Beats Roblox, Bolin And Eska, Umbrella Academy Department Store Scene, Miro Vs Whimsical, Brett Whiteley Death, Steve Tisch Family, Dawn Jeffory Wiki, What Do You Get When You Cross An Elephant With A Computer, Amanda Otter Marysville, Wa, Shinobi Raspberry Pi, Kaelyn Name Meaning, Corporate Aviation Jobs, Papalymo Stay Or Go, Density Of A Crayon, Project Zomboid Underweight, Hay Yay Yay Song, Luke Halpin Judy Suzanne Meyer, Dana Davis Net Worth, Proof Play Full Pdf, Something Rotten Dvd, Municipal Online Payments Plano, M17 Gas Mask, Pet Friendly Elopement Packages, Ice Planet Sykesville, Which Foreo Luna Should I Get 2020, James Early History Professor, Melissa Rycroft House, Lorraine Burroughs Height, The Surge Weapon Tier List, Dulce Et Decorum Est Essay Ncea, How To Talk To Someone Who Made A Mistake, Liam Martin Wife,