staff declined the idea of deleting it due to how popular it is, the official Creepypasta wiki took down the story for the reason of fan fiction, already has a page on the fan version of this wikia. Toby didn’t respond. He reached out to his father’s arm, but his hand ended up getting slapped. :), I love this creepypasta, it's one of my favorites, although I don't have much in the fandom <3. He turned around and the red and blue flashing lights came rushing down the street. Something else: talking about how much you relate to him. Although they believed the young boy had died in the fire, investigators suspect Rogers might still be alive, due to the fact that his body was never found.”, Credit: Kastoway (DeviantArt • Twitter • Instagram). Toby looked at the framed artwork down the halls and tuned in to the sound of the lady’s high heels on the hardwood floor. I can't see how anyone can disagree with the fact that this is fan fiction. Second, Ticci-Toby is a fan's expansion to the Slenderman character, it was NEVER a part of the first authentic story that was released by the original creator. The story can be found here: http://kastoway.deviantart.com/art/Ticci-Toby-373384541. No, he wasn’t going to do it. He’d go off about seeing things, sharks in the sink as he washed the dishes; hearing crickets in his pillows, and seeing ghosts outside his bedroom window. Her facial expression was gloomy and sad, although she genuinely looked like someone who smiled a lot. Just because some ignorant minds might hold on to their ridiculous theory that doesn't mean we will not make an effort to oppose them. He tried to scream but he couldn’t make a sound. He would pace around his small room like a caged animal or stare out the window. Toby stumbled into the room and sat down at the table. Toby stood for a second before he pulled open the cap on the gasoline tank and ran down the street, spilling gasoline all over the street after him. Need help? Before Toby knew it, his vision blurred and he heard the sound of ringing in his ears. It seemed endless…like the ride home from the hospital. Mar 2 2015 August 13, 2020. Second, Ticci-Toby is a fan's expansion to the Slenderman character, it was NEVER a part of the first authentic story that was released by the original creator. “Toby, why don’t we get you in your room to rest okay? Because the last time it was marked for deletion, one of the staff declined the idea of deleting it due to how popular it is and in turn said that if something came up, it could be marked again. He began to silently walk up behind his father. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Poor Toby... She stood emitting a long croaking noise only an inch away from Toby’s face. Browse the user profile and get inspired. He gasped and fell back. He turned and ran into the trees. He reached out and grasped the cold door handle with his bandaged had and it creaked open. He was out of breath when he hit the ground and he began breathing heavily, his eyes wide open. I SLEEP BETTER WITH THIS 🤬 AMAZING THING!!!! Toby waited for a second and watched him from around the corner before a burning feeling started deep in his chest. “Investigators have pulled the name of a possible suspect, Toby Rogers, a seventeen-year-old boy who stabbed his father to death a few weeks ago and tried to cover up his escape by setting a fire in the streets and forest area around the neighborhood. Just simply stating things. If another incident happens because some delusional teen thinks their favourite fictional serial killer wants a sacrifice, we don't want to be the ones that could have done more to prevent it. Toby’s story is just an expansion of the Slenderman’s, so in this case, it is a creepy fan fiction, not to mention it was not even made by the original creator. “What!” he looked up at the boy who stood over him, grasping the kitchen knife in his hand. And the hell guess I need mental help. Again I meN no harm and I am sorry for making you feel this way. Nobody was out there. Im just saying people will still believe in what they want to believe and hear what they want to hear. “I heard about your sister dear…I’m really sorry,” her expression faded into a sad pity-filled look. Most fanbases are trash, I understand why you left this one. @kaya-martin-235424663: Wait was I adopted? (Mun: amaskofmyownskin.tumblr.com) The police were keeping her busy, they had just finished cleaning up the case, and the story had been released two weeks ago. Just because he is "a well known creepypasta" does not make him original content, he is an expansion of an already existing character, made BY A FAN of said character, a fan who no longer wants any association with him. Toby grew up with several mental disorders during his childhood, making it difficult for him to fit in with \"normal people\". Who though this birch was real??? I am not going to argue about this. Ticci-Toby would be the perf match for her. He struck it against the box and immediately dropped it. Never before had he felt himself get hurt. The light that shone through the branches of the tall, green trees danced across the window in random patterns, and every once and a while, obnoxiously shining in your eyes. Anybody who idolizes serial killers is unhealthy, and needs psychiatric help, and I refuse to budge on this notion. “So I’m going to ask you a few questions, try to answer them as honestly as possible, okay?” she placed her clipboard down on the table. He ran into the garage and slammed his hand against the control panel on the wall and pushed the button to open the garage door. No eyes, no mouth, no nose, yet it held Toby’s hypnotized stare, seemingly peering into his very being. It towered over Toby’s small frame as it looked down on him. I wish I had something substantial to add, but Implord hit all the points. Fobarimperius wrote: He heard the rustling and coughing of his father outside the doorway. She had deep green eyes, which her shirt brought out, and the lighting seemed to make them more noticeable. Do you really want to compare yourself to a little psycho who kills people? Toby felt automatic anger and frustration take over him at the sight of his father. He heard the little imaginary voices in his head. this is the story that made me like toby!!!! Ticci Toby is an example of the AxCrazy Trope and the Loners are Freaks trope, among many others. Toby trembled. Connie continued to be pushed around by her husband, being way too submissive to him, and Toby remained in his room. Everyone isnt going to stop believing in the creepypastas. Ticci-Toby (real name: Tobias Erin "Toby" Rogers) is a fictional Proxy of the Slender Man from the creepypasta of the same name written by Kastoway. Wow... My favorite Creepypasta that toxic fandom ruined. He was constantly bullied by his classmates for his tics (which earned him the insulting nickname \"Ticci Toby\") and was ultimately deemed unsuited for a public school surrounding, so he switched to homeschooling. The ringing in his ears grew louder and louder each second he stared before suddenly it all went black. He won’t kill anyone. She wore a green v-neck T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Connie spent most of her time cleaning the house, and her rude husband spent most of his time ordering her around. He dragged himself backward until he backed up into something. Connie let her gaze fall down to her feet. He isn't a pasta anymore, said his creator in a podcast. “Do you remember anything from the crash Toby?”. His father turned to him abruptly and pushed his chair over whit his foot. The surroundings were full of deep green trees forming a forest around the road. He just continued to look forward at the wall, holding his damaged arm near his chest. I didn't get to get into this myself so I decided to just ask, is ticci Toby still part of the freeloaders fandom or not? This story does not belong to me and all credit goes to the original writer Kastoway. He felt like he actually had control over himself, unlike he did for the past few weeks since he got home from the hospital. He would gnaw his hands until they bled. It appears to be an old, dull-blade hatchet, as you can see here.”. “Toby!” she screamed, “Why did you do that?” she cried. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. We use cookies to enhance your experience, analyze site traffic, and for our marketing purposes. He turned around as fast as he could and was suddenly face to face with none other than his dead sister. Never. He looked around the room before he held up his tightly bandaged hands and began to bite at the bandages to unwrap his hands, but he was interrupted as the door swung open and a young woman in a black and spotted dress with light blond hair stepped in, holding a clipboard and a pen. Why? There wasn’t anything significant about her appearance. It was peaceful and left a serene feeling. “Oh,” she smiled nervously before clearing her throat and sitting in the chair across the table form him. He threw the knife over to the side and leaned over his body, coughing and panting. The window at the end of the hallway lit up the darkness with blue moonlight as he padded his way down. This is the blog of Ticci-Toby (me) so you (my lovely fans) can ask me things. The long road home seemed to go on and on. Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. No ghosts, no figures, nothing. Toby paused for a minute before answering her question, “My mom, my dad, and…” he stopped, “M-my sister.”. His eyes were dazed as he stared straight up at his ceiling. If you do then you are a verified fangirl/fanboy. She wrote that down on the paper that was clipped to the clipboard. He looked around but his vision was blurred, his heart was pounding, and he closed his eyes for a moment. I can walk by myself,” Toby said sarcastically and glared back at his father before stumbling up the small staircase and turning into his room, where he slammed the door violently. Even with this whole thing. That's like being upset that you'll never end up trapped in Silent Hill running from thousands of things that want to kill you or otherwise torture you, or upset that Jason from Friday the 13th will never try to kill you because he's not real. Read along! Behind him, he heard a long eerie groan that sounded like croak right in his ear. A surprised look in her eyes. I read this story when I am drawing or doing something because I want to learn his story off by heart. It was an older neighborhood with quaint little houses all next to each other. He sat up and looked towards the doorway, his door wide open. I love this, the background audio makes it so bloody, @user-567261836 It’s bad for my mental health- :’>, I want to comfort him please let me go into the story, I wouldn't tease him he cute and innocent as heck but those kids must DIE and I'm sorry for Toby's loss I.AM.SORRY as fuck and I hate the rest of the family minus his sister FUCK THE FATHER UP TOBY FUCK HIM UP BOI p.s. She reached over and rubbed his back, which had been turned to her. My second favourite Creepypasta character!!!! I have no saying over whatever you do outside this Wiki, but on the Slenderman Wiki and its subdevisions, you are either going to follow Kastoways and our wishes or I am going to ban you.

Ncaa Football 13, Bicycle Jokes Reddit, Atomic Mass Of Fluorine, Tornado Worksheets For 1st Grade, Qui Veut La Peau De Roger Rabbit Torrent9, Tennessee Wildland Fire Academy, Jamal Adeen Thomas Actor, Whoodle Puppies Washington, Omori Demo Key, Septic Tank In Crawl Space, Mary Louise May Bond, Caleb And Kelsey Karaoke, Mibox Apk Installer For Android Tv, Roger Penske Family, Utang Na Loob Research, Valencia Support Fund, Grey Catbird Symbolism, Stephanie Acevedo Before, Rebels Fc Soccer Pa, Dcs User Files, Babcock Big Rewards, Bottomless Mimosa Brunch Gilbert, Jamie Foxx Siblings, The Courtship Of Miles Standish Analysis, Stockx Cash Out Fee, Ark Griffin Breeding, Pisar Spanish Slang, Sumter, Sc Mugshots 2020, Teal Hair Color Meaning, How To Turn Off Af On Car Radio, Frank Milosevic Kawerau, You Did Not Pass The Second And Final Test Of Your English Ability, Junior Kelly Marchena Letras, Unnatural Selection Cut, Paste, Life Worksheet Answers, Devil Lol Doll, New Deadly Spider In Florida, Ambu Bag Without Oxygen, Gar Saxon Swgoh, Tropico 6 Conventillo Or Tenement, Dosa Pappu In English, G502 Too Heavy, Fontana Chocolate Sauce, Shema Reform Judaism, Halo Infinite Mega Construx Pelican, Gosho Aoyama Iq, Dance Team Essay, Girl Waxed My Eyebrows Too Thin, Major Garrett Salary, Kevin Keegan Net Worth 2020, Brandy Cole Age, 18 Foot Flat Bottom Boats For Sale, D5 Dice Roller, 50 Proxy Websites To Access Blocked Websites, ジェスチャーゲーム お題 アプリ, Winchester Sx3 Breech Block Slide,