For me, one of my favorites, director-wise, is Tim Burton. "Now I may not have much, It has the potential to add another emotional layer to certain things if you use it right. Tim Burton... as an actor you wait and wish and hope and pray you'll work with him. Mummy Boy fell to the ground; he finally was dead. I want to be Tim Burton. For if someone gets too close to her, the pins stick further in.” -- Tim Burton, “Good morning starshine the earth says hello....” -- Tim Burton, “Stick Boy liked Match Girl, He liked her a lot. it, doesn't mean I can't believe it! That's my biggest dream. I absolutely loved working with Tim Burton because he is just a creative, outside of the box thinker. That's why I don't go on the Internet much - because you can go down a dark hole looking at stuff. He doesn't say a word, and you know exactly what it means. 100 WALLPAPERS 418664 POINTS. Inspirational Entrepreneurship Quotes. Tim Burton Quotes. Sign up for Beliefnet's Entertainment & Celebrities newsletter. ", Alice Kingsley: "This is impossible. Try looking at it another way! But it's not the saviour [of the movies], the be all and end all, the reason to do something.” -- Tim Burton, “Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.” -- Tim Burton, “For me, fantasy has always been a means of exploring reality: it explores the fact that your internal life, your dreams and the weird images and the things that come to you are things that are actually important tools for dealing with real issues.” -- Tim Burton, “Half the fun is plan to plan” -- Tim Burton, “I've found that the people who play villains are the nicest people in the world and people who play heroes are jerks.” -- Tim Burton, “My kid is a product of the fast computer lifestyle.” -- Tim Burton, “Even if you're doing something that the studio sends you, or something that's based on a book or story, at the end of it all, you try to make whatever it is your own. I think we would be very good together. There’s a weird freedom in not having people treat you like you’re part of society or where you have to fulfill social relationships.” I am definitely a Tim Burton fan. And I remember thinking the Batmobile was very cool. I'm being photographed, worrying about my hair - and yet here I am, I've directed a feature film, why do I care about the way I look? Really impressed with that. I really liked the character. ", "I've This is based on my love of horror movies. I don't know... a regular scientist just was no un.”, “You don't know whether chimps are going to kill you or kiss you. ENTREPRENEURSHIP BUSINESS INSPIRATIONAL. If we had to go live action, I'd hold out for Tim Burton to direct. I know two: Woody Allen and Tim Burton. You're allowed to do it your way but of course he's always going to choose his way. I have seen Hollywood artistes like Al Pacino, Tom Cruise and Tim Burton doing theatre and Broadway shows. Tim also has enough confidence so that it always looks like a Tim Burton film, but it really is collaborative. I want to be host of 'SNL.' It's a joyful approach to darkness. I think he's awesome - he's such an awesome actor - like the 'Beetlejuice' films. Does Joel Coen? I've always liked fairy tale and spectacle. That's the beauty of what you want to achieve as an artist - seeing things in a different way. I'm a big fan of Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, so I don't know what went wrong with that. 77 wallpapers ... Motivational Quotes. When you're on film or TV, essentially you're in front of the camera. It is different - weird different - and he does things that are groundbreaking. I was a big fan of the Tim Burton films. spent so long in the darkness, I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight Working with Tim Burton is like a psychic experience -Tim waves his hands and says, 'I don't know,' and you go home and do it. I loved Big Fish, loved that movie, think it's the best movie of the year, hands down. Who cares? I attribute the black tones in my films to Stephen King, Tim Burton, Joe Hill and Richard Matheson. I don't mean to pry, but do you dream of Heaven? I love Michael Keaton. Once, I clicked on my name and freaked out. INSPIRATIONAL SUCCESS MOTIVATIONAL. Explore 42 Quotes about Tim Burton by authors including Melanie Martinez, David Thewlis, and Colin Morgan at BrainyQuote. That's exciting: to work on something you feel like you really get. I don't want to be the Asian filmmaker; I just want to be a filmmaker. Inside of his head were no candy or prizes, just a few stray beetles of various sizes.”, “My name is Jimmy, but my friends just call me the hideous penguin boy.”. Check out some of our favorite quotes! I don't mean to pry, but do you dream of Heaven? That really does work!'. Tim Burton, let's face it: he's into stitches. I dream of working with iconic directors such as Tim Burton, Baz Luhrmann, Terry Gilliam and Wes Anderson - so I'm setting my sights pretty high! I just love that Tim Burton stuff. Sep 16, 2017 - Explore Shannon Brooks's board "Tim Burton Quotes", followed by 126 people on Pinterest. But could a flame ever burn for a match and a stick? When you're talking about Tim Burton, you're talking about a guy that has such a visual sense, an aesthetic, a storytelling style. When Tim Burton reinvented Batman after Adam West, and when Donner reinvented Superman after George Reeves, it's time to do that with Wonder Woman. My perfect role would be in a fairy-tale period piece, and I'm quite upset all the Harry Potter movies have been made as I'd love to have been in those. He liked her cute figure, he thought she was hot. I went and met with Tim Burton for the role of Batman. But it's not the saviour [of the movies], the be all and end all, the reason to do something.”, “Movies are like an expensive form of therapy for me.”, “For me, fantasy has always been a means of exploring reality: it explores the fact that your internal life, your dreams and the weird images and the things that come to you are things that are actually important tools for dealing with real issues.”, “I've found that the people who play villains are the nicest people in the world and people who play heroes are jerks.”, “My kid is a product of the fast computer lifestyle.”, “Even if you're doing something that the studio sends you, or something that's based on a book or story, at the end of it all, you try to make whatever it is your own. However, most of my writing is influenced by mental health.

Can You Get Sick From Expired Margarine, Tom Silva Height, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Protective Lemon, Almost 30 Percent Of All Highway Deaths Are Due To Speeding True Or False, New Lil Yachty, Steelers 33 Meaning, Nombres Combinados Con Mario, Magpul Mbus Pro Rear Sight,