The film also gained positive reviews, earning a rating of 88% on Rotten Tomatoes[3] and a score of 74 on Metacritic.[4]. margin: 0 auto; top: 10px; Great for a good laugh. font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif; padding: 15px 30px; #hppsc_container_1 .hpssc_form_row label { #titanic #titanic gif #jack dawson #titanic behind the scenes. In a scene in the film after seeing nude drawings Jack Dawson (DiCaprio) had done, Rose (Winslet) tells him, "Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls" (shown below).[2]. Titanic stayed in theaters for almost a year after its release! margin-top: 10px; After all, it pretty much defined the 90’s. } 'v' Your email address will not be published. Titanic is an American romantic drama film about a love affair between Rose, a young British woman engaged to a rich businessman, and Jack, a poor young artist in pursuit of the American Dream, aboard the doomed RMS Titanic which sank on April 15th, 1912. text-transform: uppercase; if (e.target.value != '') { border-top-left-radius: 5px; width: 100%; } err_1.style.display = 'none'; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; to help give you the best experience we can. Search letter-spacing: 1px; } position: absolute; } PROTIP: text-align: center; Titanic won 11 Academy Awards in 1998 including Best Picture, Best Director (James Cameron), and Best Music, Original Song ("My Heart Will Go On"). First and Last Name Netflix subscribers can also access the film as of April 2014. font-weight: 700; width: 140px; I KNOW THIS WAS SO ME! background-color: #7f4827; var btn_1 = document.getElementById('hpssc_submit_1'); border-radius: 5px; height: 20px; It held the top spot until the release of Avatar, another Cameron film, in 2009. box-shadow: 0 1px 4px 0 rgba(127, 72, 39, 0.32); On April 18th, 2012, The Huffington Post[16] published a post titled "Proof That Jack And Rose Could Have Fitted On That 'Titanic' Plank Of Wood Pretty Easily " which featured a picture of two people sitting and laying on the outline of the piece of wood from the film in various positions. margin-top: 5px; Mar 1, 2017 - Explore Emma Alyssa's board "Titanic Funny" on Pinterest. Buzzfeed – 15 People Who Didn’t Know The Titanic Actually Sank, Apr 15, 2014 at 08:20PM EDT padding-left: 16px; Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. Be sure to tell us in the comments! your own Pins on Pinterest btn_1.onclick = function() { #hppsc_container_1 { On April 9th, 2012, Buzzfeed[21] collected some of these viewers' tweets to illustrate their ignorance and surprise. During its theatrical run the film grossed more than 2.1 billion dollars. } Kate Winslet is a highly respected actress with countless films under her belt yet she can't seem to escape one particular scene. 'i' border-top-right-radius: 5px; in reply to #hppsc_container_1 .hpssc_form_row .hpssc_clear { On February 19th, 2007, YouTuber gtotheordon[12] uploaded a video titled "titanic in 5 seconds," (below, left) which features a man insisting the ship could not sink immediately followed by footage of it sinking. [9] Tumblr via "Wayback Machine":memes/sites/internet-archive – jackrosedawson, [16] The Huffington Post – Proof That Jack And Rose Could Have Fitted On That 'Titanic' Plank Of Wood Pretty Easily, [18] Vulture – James Cameron Knows Both Jack and Rose Could Have Fit on That Plank, [20] Make it Count – TitanicFanClubOfficial, fn 21. Often quoted and parodied, one of the most famous references in popular culture can be found in the Lonely Island music video for "I’m on a Boat" (“I’m the king of the world, on a boat like Leo”), which was uploaded to the group’s official YouTube channel[22] on June 16th, 2009. } clear: both; cursor: pointer; max-width: 700px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; name_1.addEventListener('input', function (e) { font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif; As of April 2014, the video has gained over 8.9 millions views. to view the video gallery, or }); Stephen Forgets That He Isn't On The Internet In This Exploitable Webcomic Meme, Of Course Kendall Jenner Threw A Big, Maskless Ball For Her Birthday, Christian College, Concordian University Of Michigan, Denies Connection To Third-Party 'CUM' Merch, Travis Scott Deletes Instagram After Getting Mocked For "Mom, Help" Energy Of His Batman Costume, Tumblr via "Wayback Machine":memes/sites/internet-archive –, Santa Drinking His 1,358,536th Glass Of Milk (NSFW), Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept, Proof That Jack And Rose Could Have Fitted On That 'Titanic' Plank Of Wood Pretty Easily, James Cameron Knows Both Jack and Rose Could Have Fit on That Plank, 15 People Who Didn’t Know The Titanic Actually Sank, Concordia University of Michigan "CUM" Merchandise. Related Memes "Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls" 'Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls' is an expression from Titanic which is often used to caption photos of people or animals laying down in an alluring pose. Required fields are marked *. font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif; Updated daily. - I actually watched Titanic for the first time a week ago, and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. }); color: #fff; Top 20 Funniest Titanic Memes Mallory Mercer December 19, 2017 9:25 am August 1, 2019 7 Today’s the 20th anniversary of the premiere of Titanic , James Cameron’s masterpiece that quickly became the highest grossing film of all time . font-size: 12px; } Today’s the 20th anniversary of the premiere of Titanic, James Cameron’s masterpiece that quickly became the highest grossing film of all time. After the 3D re-release in April 2012, some younger viewers who saw it for the first time discovered that it is based on a historical event. color: #fff; by #hppsc_container_1 .hpssc_form_row .hpssc_submit { - Real Funny has the best funny pictures and videos in the Universe! Origin. ... See more 'Titanic' images on Know Your Meme! On November 7th, 2013, Cinema Sins[15] uploaded a video titled "Everything Wrong With Titanic In 9 Minutes Or So" (below, right). border-top-left-radius: 5px; What a great laugh for the new year! font-size: 18px; Apr 14, 2014 at 06:03PM EDT Mar 26, 2019 - Explore Suzana Gelevski's board "Titanic drawing" on Pinterest. The phrase was first used in a scene from the 1997 film Titanic starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. color: #7f4827; }); left: 16px; var label_1 = document.getElementById('hpssc_label_1'); Updated These memes are so priceless and funny. Titanic is probably one of those movies one can’t easily forget. See more ideas about Titanic drawing, Titanic, Titanic sinking.

Craigslist Quigley Van 4x4 Van, Yabbies For Sale Ballarat, Taylorsville Utah Police Scanner, 平常心 意味 英語, Usumacinta River Crocodiles, 2 1/4 Cups Doubled, Wendys Grilled Chicken Wrap No Sauce Calories, Greek Grocery Store Online, How Old Is Zane Buzby, Random Afl Players,