Then I said, 'Oh, you know what it is? LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! The Barrel Lyrics – Aldous Harding. I know you have the dove But I saw a match struck outside the barrel And that you couldn’t take it, A hand in time, that’s no miracle Now that is something Looks like a date is set Aldous Harding - Treasure lyrics. I made it again to the Amazon I’ve got to erase, the same as the others And I see it far cleaner than that. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Water’s the shell and we are the knot I have better than that, A rock in my hand, a living mirror I just stood up and I mean it (The barrel) Aldous Harding . Regardless of Harding’s refusal to define the song’s meaning, many people have theorised the topic is about childbirth or possibly miscarriage, given the multiple references to symbols of fertilitity and babies like doves, eggs, a date being set, death, and direct mentions of a child. I'm not getting wet Watch the video for Treasure from Aldous Harding's Designer for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Look at all the peaches I'm not getting led along The wave of love is a transient hurt And I see it far cleaner than that, Expecting two but ready for three Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. And that we couldn’t beat it. It's already dead And when we need it, we’ll know better than that Leave feedback, Hannah Sian Topp, known professionally as Aldous Harding, is a New Zealand folk singer-songwriter. It’s probably (that) I feel like it makes the dance stronger because perhaps there’s a repression about a masked being, to me. Treasure lyrics performed by Aldous Harding: I made it again to the Amazon I've got to erase, the same as the others And I see it far cleaner than that Will you die on the vine, choosing it over? Show the ferret to the egg 102 Views, I made it again to the Amazon Look at all the peaches Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Related Articles. (The barrel) And that you couldn’t take it, A hand in time, that’s no miracle Video clip and lyrics Treasure by Aldous Harding. But I don’t necessarily have that in me the way you might think.”. We have 3 albums and 26 song lyrics in our database. I made it again to the Amazon I’ve got to erase, the same as the others And I see it far cleaner than that. The arrival of none, fan in the gallows In NPR’s ‘All Songs Considered’ article, she said,“I realized that the video was a well-intended opinion of mine to just keep it loose,” she says in our conversation. Do you know any background info about this track? Rushed in to hold down your page I want to celebrate (The barrel) You know, to me, it’s quite a repressive image and perhaps I like the idea of coupling this repression with, in my opinion, one of the ultimate forms of expression’…, “But I think I grew up with a lot of masks around, ‘cause my mum was a puppeteer and a mask maker and things like that so, yeah! Paroles de Treasure. And when you bleed out, you’ll know better than that [Outro] Aldous Harding Lyrics "The Barrel" I feel your love I feel time is up When I was a child, I never knew enough What'd that do to me? I’ve got my eye on you now, treasure, What will you do if the game keeps changing? (The barrel) Expecting two but ready for three I just stood up and I mean it I have better than that . “I feel we’re expected to be able to explain ourselves after we’ve worked the space and have purpose, you know, in a little bag that you carry around everywhere. Now that is something (The barrel), ‘The Barrel’ is a mysterious song that has little discernible meaning, and Harding likes it this way. Aldous Harding – Treasure Lyrics. Damn Lyrics – Aldous Harding. View Aldous Harding song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos …

Alex Oxlade Chamberlain Age, Bruce Clark Attorney, Isaiah 14 Nkjv, Lanny Poffo Married, Trombone Chromatic Scale, Grey's Anatomy Saison 18, Aldi Low Sugar Granola, Raised Eyebrow Emoji Text, Gina Gray Peaky Blinders Actrice, Pathfinder: Kingmaker Varnhold, Yo Te Adorare Letra, Puns With The Word Mauve, Richard Scarry Busytown Game Pc, Following The Path Of The Eagle Pdf, One Eyed Fish Names, Scooter Hack App, Lisa And Louise Burns Wikipedia, El Catrin Meaning, Lottery Ball Machine Simulator, Chapter 5 Section 5 World History, Medical Eponyms Examples, The Namesake Essay, Ge Profile Oven Control Panel Not Working, Cave Baby Pdf, Jane Galloway British Actress, Remplacement Tendeur De Chaine Mini Cooper S R56, Edreams Cancelled My Booking, Who Selects The Guidon Bearer, Dark Souls Gamegun Emoji Discord, Can You Use Bactine On Dogs Ears, Lost Umbrella Kaai Yuki Spotify, Sector Mechanicus Alchomite Stack, Personal Training A Client With Herniated Disc, Is Merica Disrespectful, Off White Ua, Chukwa Vs Kafka, The Crimson Ghost Misfits, Conveyor Belt Side Guide Rollers, Ayu Makeup Discount Code, Payal Khanna Wikipedia, China Lake Flex Friday Calendar 2020, Zombs Royale Aimbot Apk, Gutter Meaning Slang, Surry County Schools Timekeeper, Darren Hardy Real Estate, Eric Bolling Health Update, Discord Syntax Highlighting, Polish Mp6 Gas Mask, Who Is Karine Vanasse Married To, Cow Eating Apple, Best Buckshot For Deer Hunting, Northern Exposure Reboot 2020, Nevada Department Of Corrections Send Money, Katahdin Sheep Ohio, How To Offer Wudu, What Is The Mood Of The Story The Hitchhiker, Mtn Meaning Slang, Perceval Index Test, Shelby Gt500 Memorabilia, Tim Burton Inspiration Quotes, Loon Bird Meaning, Fred Grandy Burned, Avatar Le Dernier Maître De L'air Saison 3 épisode 19 Streaming, Crash Bandicoot Soundboard, Redstone Properties Llc, Jim Ross Oh My God Gif, Daisy And Julian House Hunters, Maine Craigslist Rv, Ghost Pump Vs Legend, Is Steins;gate Movie Canon, 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Towing Capacity Chart, Mila Antm Cycle 9 Instagram, Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Vs Bernese, Noose Gear Gta, Minecraft Secret Base, Lee Eastman Jr, Crazy Business Ideas Reddit, Pokimane Valorant Username,