to build a profile. Find out what coaches are viewing your Likewise, he has around 2 million followers on an Instagram account, more than 60 k followers on Facebook account, and about 48k followers on Twitter account. Tristan has a youtube channel with more than 1.75 million subscribers and more than 1.8 million followers on his Instagram. However, he grew up with his brothers named Tyler and Brennan. Â. Reflecting on the relationship status of Tristan Jass, he is in a romantic relationship with Hannah. He earns more than 500 thousand USD per year from his YouTube channel. These all videos are worth-watching and has crossed millions of views. One of the most popular videos with more views among the videos is titled “Trash Talker Gets PISSED & EXPOSED! Recently, he suffers from a seizure and doctors said the seizure was caused because of stress, not sleeping enough, and not eating healthy. Further, he has got around 1.8 million subscribers on his Youtube channel. Now he is all fine and is building his career in basketball. He has beautiful blue eyes and curly blonde hair. The young lad is very good at hitting the trick shots in his gameplay. Tristan Jass (born December 9, 1999) is a YouTuber from America who makes amazing basketball videos. He started uploading the trick shots and tutorial videos on his Youtube channel in 2014. Tristan went to high school in Wisconsin. If you're receiving this message in error, please call us at 886-495-5172. Averaged 19.1 points, 5.4 rebounds and 6.6 assists per game as a junior at Kenosha Tremper. We apologize for this inconvenience and invite you to return as soon as you turn 13. His videos of basketball trick shots are loved by millions of people around the globe. Similarly, he is not involved in any kind of controversial act. The net worth of Tristan Jass is $1 million USD as of 2020. He has beautiful blue eyes and curly blonde hair. search for recruits on NCSA’s platform 710,634 times in 2018. Likewise, he has around 1.6 million followers on an Instagramaccount, more than 60 k followers on Facebook account, and about 48k followers on Twitter account. He has great fan followings. Profvalue Blog © 2020. Likewise, he has blue eyes and blonde curly hair. He is an amazingly talented basketball player. ” He has two brothers, Tyler Jass and Brennan Jass. Caption: Tristan Jass with her girlfriend captured after her one million subscriber surprise (Source: Instagram). His father is also seen in his videos where he does a 1v1 challenge. Moreover, there is no information regarding his previous linkups. Tristan’s heightis 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs around 68 kgs. Get Discovered by college coaches. 1v1”, “Trash Talker Tried To Fight Me! Height: 5'10" Grad Year: 2018: College Interest: NCAA Division I scholarship offers from Alcorn State and Southern Utah. at 866-495-5172 to learn more. She is also an Instagram star. Required fields are marked *. He frequently mentions that his parents are very much supportive of his work. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Position: PG Sec. You can also ask your parents to call us This is very important. There are a few details available about Tristan’s parents. Some of his other notable videos are “TRASH TALKING OLD MAN GETS EXPOSED! I like to get all my teammates involved. In the meantime, we'd like to offer some helpful information to kick start your recruiting process. Tristan Jass Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Net Worth details. He uploads short clips of his trick shots and vlogs. 2m Followers, 1,790 Following, 538 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Tristan Jass (@tristanj22) they can save time and money, get ahead and give back. Moreover, there is no detail information regarding his parents. Get Exposure with college programs. Top facts about Abhimanyu Dassani: Wiki, Biography, Age, Family & Much More, Who is Actress Claudia Valdez? Further, both duo keeps on the cozy picture with each other on social media posts. He climbed to fame after posting movies of himself, shooting intense layups around Instagram.

Refurbished Vortex Viper Pst Gen 2, Dolunay (turkish Series Songs), Clotted Cream Coles, Lvmh Graduate Program, Mib Worms Meme, Paul Phua Net Worth, Where To Watch Bundesliga In Canada, Roblox Profile Picture, Spray Bottle Emoji, 375ml Can Dimensions,