Your Home Gym: pictures, walkthroughs, and videos of your home gym, Product Reviews: on anything home gym related, DIY Builds and Solutions: Please include details on the build. Would have been nicer if they only took payment for items that they shipped out. I know it's not a huge deal, but now I'm going to feel the need to adjust my grip and I'll have to check to see which side is which. Show Coupon Code. Or what does that pertain to? The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I didn't even know post size was a consideration until I started looking for attachments. In regards to the charge at shipping, I have had a number of customers request this as of late as it's a practice done by amazon I believe, I will have to do some investigating, but I thinks it's a feature that comes with a more advanced ERP system which are extraordinarily expensive. But time and time again, they keep proving to be less than satisfactory. Spin to Win $100! One thing that really bothers me about B.o.S is that they will charge your credit card immediately after you place your order, even though items aren't in stock. • It isn’t pretty but it works well enough if I’m careful. I am getting back into weightlifting and finally putting my 3 year old home gym in use. Retail Sales: coupon codes and sales for large retailers. Save. “IF PICKING UP LOCAL – CALL/EMAIL FOR COUPON CODE!” Durometer: 90, Minimal Bounce; Multi Purpose Use; Collar Opening: 50.80MM / 2″ Diameter 450MM / 17.72″ Stainless Steel Inserts; Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight; Quantity. The uprights were missing the number laser cut outs. 55" / 70" Single Pulley Cable Station Set, Click Here for Product Warranty Information, Collar Opening: 50.80MM / 2″ Diameter 450MM / 17.72″, Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% of claimed weight. A lot of my home gym is from Bells of Steel. The May 13th - 17th conference has been postponed to Sep 30 - Oct 4. The Rogue Fitness online store brings the leading strength and conditioning equipment to Canada. Hope this helps anyone planning out their gym. 10%. I had a similar experience with bells of steel. TYDAX Fitness a family-owned and operated company, located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. My no-name rack moves around a bit if I rerack weights a bit heavily, but it doesnt have anywhere to attach it to a platform / floor. Decided I was going to start getting stuff for my home gym last night, and at around midnight, I saw someone selling a squat/bench rack rated up to 250kg for £35, and an adjustable bench for £25. I feel like the integrity may be compromised if it misses so much weight. Copyright © 2020 ARCHON FITNESS, All Rights Reserved. Anyway, happy with what I have so far. Or would it be okay? My experience with them has led me to believe they are full of shit lied to me in every email exchange over 6mo I had with them ended up doing paypal dispute after they tried to dick me over and i got a full refund instead of a replacement bar like was promised. JUST PER PACKAGE when you select). Free TRX Foldable Water Bottle With Purchase. I was super excited so I immediately left work. Hey man. Might just see if I can't reinforce the bench somehow maybe? I wouldn't worry. If you have any questions about the products I got I can answer them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Details: Use referral code to get 30% off your first purchase. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. I used the home gym builder and selected the light commercial rack 5.0, landmine, plate pegs, lat pulldown attachment. Trying to reinforce it doesn't sound particularly safe to me. Open a TJX Rewards Credit Card and get 10% Off. Package: 260LBS only $30 Shipping   230LBS + only $30 Shipping  130LBS only $30 Shipping. What should be posted in the weekly thread: Used Market Questions: deal check, sharing deals, for sale items, Retail Sales: coupon codes and sales for large retailers, Equipment Advice: which rack, bar, or plates to pick, Rants and Raves: customer service and shipping, overall experience with a retailer, General Home Gym Questions and Topics: training at home, cleaning equipment, memes, and more. Please no boxes, only unpacked equipment. I ordered Jan 14 and they took payment immediately. This is why I’d rather buy second hand rogue racks, tydax or gorila fitness. The 25-45LB variants are warrantied for 3 years. For example, I can’t find anything else in the market that would fit the 2.3x2.3 post size. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ecaf9b4ccefd919 Join the T.J.Maxx email list & get free shipping on your first order, Brand Name Coats, Sweaters & Boots at Incredible Prices, Quotient Technology Press J to jump to the feed. Shop online with coupon codes from top retailers. I didn’t bother putting the landmine together, I could tell it would not be secure and just bang up the rack. Buuuut, this was before the community started posting all their horror stories about shipping and non-communication. They initiated the refund the same day. Coupons.com Mobile App. Get 2 Tydax coupon codes and promo codes at CouponBirds. Some guy delivered it in a normal suv, but forgot to deliver a bunch of the stuff, so that took another week or so to sort out. Show Coupon Code. I wanted the dip attachment too, but it wasn't available for selection at the time for some reason. Out of stock. I purchased the "gototop dip station" off amazon. It took them over 3 months to ship the stuff and by the end of it, I was close to doing a credit card charge back. New here and wanting to start buying some equipment for a gym. I requested a refund. SHOP NOW. Get 20 TJ Maxx coupons and promo codes for 2020. Hello, Kaevon here the owner of Bells of Steel. Your IP: 109.237.220.139 RV Academy. I placed an order through the garage gym builder as well, and 3 of the 4 items were out of stock at the time (which I knew), but they charged my card anyways. 52 used today. Equipment Advice: which rack, bar, or plates to pick. What qualifies as a dedicated post in r/HomeGym? This is a link to it. You Are The Lucky Birds Today! Items ended up shipping out on March 26. Also saving up and splurging on the Rogue incline bench is kinda out of the portrait at the moment. Hopefully it'll help others who are looking. One place I am hoping to improve my gym is to start adding new equipment, starting with a dip station. Today's top TJ Maxx coupon: Shop Maxx Style, Maxx Savings, Maxx Life. Just wanted to address your issues, and do a little blurb of where we're at and where we're going: Over the last year, Bells of Steel doubled in growth, and we're on track to double again this year with our US expansion. 15kg and it says 18 pounds?! There were things missing from my order, they gave me too many 10lb plates, and the items I did receive seemed to be out of alignment in so many areas (the squat rack hooks are very loose and unbalanced, and the FID bench has about a 5 degree decline when set up to be flat). I used grease pencils or otherwise called china markers. Tweet. Code. I continued to wait for the remaining items of my order (storage pegs and landmine). Details: Shop now and you will Receive 20% Off Coupon Code On Any Orders. Save effortlessly when you shop with our mobile app full of digital coupons, There are 16 T.J. Maxx promo codes for you to consider including 16 sales and 3 free shipping promo codes, Coupon

Illinois Hunting Digest 2020-2021, What Does The Name Allee Mean, Sarah Jeffery Child, Cakephp 4 Css, How To Reply If Someone Is Not Feeling Well, Telford Town Centre Parking Charges, Garmin Vivomove Hr Operating System, Granny Flat For Rent,