Rush: That's right. Rush: Throughout all of the Crystal Gems, there's no other foe more worthy to take on any challenge than the afro queen herself. | Now! They don't appear to be any gems I've ever faced or seen in the past. Sounds like a city is going to die that day. R7: Super Saiyan Gotenks vs Super Saiyan 3 Goku. How was this a better idea than staying separate? Bolt: Yeah, Gotenks overconfidence and Buu's endurance was what lead to Gotenks' downfall, especially since Gotenks can't stay Gotenks forever. Rush: Two 7 year old kids, Goten and Trunks, thought they had what it took to defeat, or at least hold off Buu. Garnet is the strongest member of the Crystal Gems and has more than enough feats to back up that title. Piccolo as keen as he is, is able to pick this up. ALRIGHT!" Most of his matches usually ended with him getting stomped by his opponents (Beerus) or simply running up the time he has on the fusion. As Garnet began to walk off, Trunks eyes widened. "Heh heh. by ThePrinceOfSaiyans » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 pm, Post Rush: Eh, more like fused versions of them. Press J to jump to the feed. The truth is ketchup. So he thought it should be an easy win. Goku had stated that when it came to Fat boo, his power was like a lie and was uncertain that he could win at the time. Toriyama also hadn't thought of Super Saiyan 3. I know they want to be together and all that but how does this work? ... Base Gotenks is stronger than Majin ss2 Vegeta, right? such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more. "Are they gems? Death Battle by Strunton. The grim reaper of justice Super Gotenks!"). Bolt: I'm just saying Rush. Because I see no difinitive proof he can beat SS3 Goku even as a Super Saiyan, and using external sources such as the Daizenshuu, that would make base Gotenks merely 8x stronger than base Goku. Goten and Trunks travelled the canyon and saw a fairly tall lady with a big afro beating the crap out of a monster. The nefarious monster known as Super Buu was one step closer to his goal of destroying the world. Gotenks can perform multiple Ki blasts such as the Continuous Die Die Missile and the Kahmehameha. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. Gotenks smiled and flicked his nose. Goku is probably at a level where he can definitely win and that's it. She's a strong one," Goten told Trunks, who nodded his head in agreement. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Maybe this kid actually has something promising for me. ", "Good idea Trunks," Goten answered. Bolt: Garnet's even tough enough to survive a collapsing building falling on her and can keep on fighting without ever having to worry about getting tired. Bolt: But his most powerful transformation his Super Saiyan 3. There's no reason whatsoever to think that SS Gotenks couldn't have destroyed Fat Boo within 30 minutes. Dragon Ball Z vs. Steven Universe! You lost! Rush: It was once stated that Gotenks became stronger than the likes of Vegeta and was actually powerful enough to defeat Super Buu. I know SSJ Gotenks was in SSJ3 Goku's league, but still. Rush: The Earth was in danger. Rush: And Garnet, leader of the Crystal Gems. Yet base Gotenks can beat all rounds aside from the last? by RandomGuy96 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm, Post by Son Edo » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:34 am, Post Bolt: The world's greatest defenders were currently out of commission, leaving almost no one to hold off Buu in time. The crystal gems are a group of magical aliens who were sent to Earth to drain the planet and make more Gems. Which fusion will walk away from the battlefield alive? As soon as Garnet finished beating the crap out of the monster, Goten and Trunks approached her. Rush: Gotenks can only substain the fusion for a certain amount of time, and if he is to run out of time, he will convert back to the weaker Goten and Trunks. Maybe some other time," Garnet said to Goten and Trunks. Well when it comes to her speed feats, she's definitely not lacking. Bolt: That's...really weird to be honest. A bright light was emitted, blinding Garnet momentarily. Base Gotenks runs a gauntlet for the first 6 rounds, taken at after the RoSaT training, R4: Base Gotenks vs Super Saiyan Goku / Vegeta, R6: Base Gotenks vs Super Saiyan 2 Goku / Vegeta. Majin Buu being day 75-83% range seems to fit with this imo. An ability that allows two people to become one whole person. The reason Goku didn't try fight Fat Buu or find out if he was a match for him is because as far as he knew at the time, within 24 hours once his day was up, he'd be gone, and he needed someone else ready to step up and able to save the world. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Garnet thought to herself. "Seeing how strong you are and how you beat the crap out that monster!". Gotenks vs. Garnet is a What-If? Stay off my planet!"). What if we show her our fusion? Yeah Beerus was holding back, like a lot, but it's still somewhat impressive in its own right. Bolt: That's true. Gotenks is an overconfident fighter, but that sort of makes sense since he's still only a kid. by OWmyDragonBallz » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:14 am, Post Bolt: Gotenks, the fusion of Goten and Trunks. Isn't that underestimating the opponent? Rush: Gotenks alone is a powerful hero, but if he finds himself outmuscled in a situation, he can power up to his Super Saiyan form. by DBZGTKOSDH » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 am, Post When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. She can punch hundreds of times in a couple of seconds and can casually block a bolt of lightning. by mAcChaos » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 pm, Post Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) [i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of. Bolt: That and Gotenks has almost no major victories under his belt. ", "Hehehe," Gotenks' two voices said. Base Gotenks vs SSJ2 Teen Gohan Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. "Is there anything I can help you with? R6: Base Gotenks vs Super Saiyan 2 Goku / Vegeta. Gotenks wears a dark blue (black in the manga) and yellow colored Metamoran vest, one which all characters created by the Fusion Dance have. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Goku is willing to let strong beings go if he's there to challenge them, I doubt he would've let Buu intentionally be born just to let someone else take care of it, unless the author didn't think ahead. by Mjb1985 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:16 am, Post So, I am not sure about a SSj Gotenks vs and SSj3 Goku, So assuming SS3 Goku is stronger than SS1 Gotenks, Base Gotenks at 1/50th of that power is weaker than 1/8th of SS3 Goku ie Gotenks is less than 8x stronger than Goku. Key word is almost. by Kamiccolo9 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 pm, Post Base Gotenks vs SSJ2 Teen Gohan Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Ssj Gotenks is probably barely stronger than Goku. User Info: SupremeGod91. I think Ssj Gotenks should at least be as strong as Goku. Whoever pisses him off, may mercy help them. If Fat boo were to get angry enough, do you think he would surpass SSJ Gotenks (Pre Rosat)? Gotenks is a 7 year old kid that would make any father proud. Bolt: Well if anyone tries to break out of the Galactic Doughnut, then he'll just blow you up with the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. by Mjb1985 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:54 am, Post She's strong enough lift cars, create shockwaves with her punches, and beat the crap out of a gem monster so bad that the mountain they were fighting in started to collapse. "Before you walk away, watch this!". ProLight Style by Ian Bradley. You are indeed where you belong. Come to think of it, the only one on one we can think of where Gotenks won was when he head butted Tagoma in the nuts. Please follow one of the disambiguation links below or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. We should also distinguish between living and dead Goku. More posts from the whowouldwin community. Rush: Well he's still a kid, and the heavy hitters he's held his own against are more than impressive. Rush: Due to her third eye, Garnet can see multiple future outcomes and possibilities. Goku was pretty much avoiding Piccolo question of if he really tried would he have won. Sorry kids but I have a busy schedule on my hands right now. Goku's whole " Gotenks will be stronger than me " statement is more regarding in their respective chances against Majin Buu. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them. Death Battle Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. This form not only increases Gotenks base stats by 400x, but it also makes Gotenks more powerful than Buu Saga Vegeta, according to Daizenshuu 7, but also makes him powerful enough to defeat Super Buu. However, I still don't think that puts him anywhere near SS3 Goku, or that Fat Buu is one-shot material for him or anything. Thanks to the heroes Goku and Piccolo, these two managed to become one person in a desperate attempt to defeat the pink monster. This article is a disambiguation page for Vegeta. Goku & Vegeta vs Gohan Gotenks & Piccolo - video dailymotion "Why hello there," Garnet said to the children. They might as well have gone ahead and offed Dr. Gero before he made the Androids while they were at it.

André Louis Auzière Net Worth, Black Rooster Symbolism, Sway Bar Vs Strut Tower Brace, Birmingham Al Garbage Pickup Holiday Schedule 2020, It Is Wrong To Use Animals In Zoos And Circuses Persuasive Essay,