Started using these tyres on a pair of Campag Neutrons about 3 months ago and they are easily the best day-in day-out tubs/tyres I've ever used. I usually ride: Vitus Zenium SL VR Disc  My best bike is: I've been riding for: 10-20 years  I ride: A few times a week  I would class myself as: Experienced. Have tried most of the different tyres and tubulars out there and none have matched these yet. Veloflex stuffs the Corsa Evo with letters – an SPS sidewall, an RKB breaker – and while I can't say for sure that the Sidewall Protection System or Resilient Kinetic Belt made the difference, I can say they didn't fail even after some pretty sharp and unexpected impacts with well-camouflaged potholes. Yes, Would you recommend the product to a friend? Tell us what the product is for and who it's aimed at. suppleness TPI (Threads Per Inch) 320 Threads Per Inch (120/cm), Protection Belt RKB - Resilient Kinetic Belt, Sidewall protection SPS - Sidewall Protection System, Rubber tread Natural rubber and silica exclusive compound, Tell us how the product performed overall when used for its designed purpose. It is 22″ width, which would be close to my preferred choice – perhaps would prefer a 23″ or even 24″ – given trend towards wider tyres. Yes, Use this box to explain your overall score. various Conti's, Vittoria CX(also good), Tufo HICC (close second for quality), - Very smooth - Very comfortable - Extremely fast They're as smooth as butter They're light and durable They're straight and mount very easily, Buy @ XXCycles for large discounts. It's grippy, supple, comfortable and fast-rolling... Tell us what you particularly disliked about the product. But, since it’s a guess what tyre pressure to use anyway, it’s not such a big deal. 1.They're straight & easy to glue up true advertised weight If I could afford it I'd ride them all the time. What do the manufacturers say about it? That too is handmade, but also tubeless ready (the HTLR denotes this, and not that it's made of, uh, Hitler). His team is sponsored by someone else but you can clearly make out that he is riding Veloflex tires. Here is what I like about the Veloflex. Best Cycling Website, BikeBiz Awards 2018, in: Cycling UK urges government for clarity on cycling rules, in: Specialized, Canyon and Giant increase bike prices, in: Near Miss of the Day 493: Close pass on cyclists two abreast, in: British Cycling urges government to allow small group rides, in: Surrey withdraws support for RideLondon, in: Pro releases new range of premium tools, in: FFWD launch new aero road and gravel wheels. They roll very well, and the profile put a spring in the step of my steering in comparison to wider, flatter sections, without ever feeling unstable. All material © Farrelly Atkinson (F-At) Limited, Unit 7b Green Park Station BA11JB. Your subscription will help us to do more. This is a review of the 25 mm version of the Corsa, a 23 mm version is available as well. It's not tubeless ready, but the price and performance are great. That's obviously a good thing for comfort – especially on my local Welsh roads with their rain-eroded canyons, gravel dunes and aggressively flattened badgers – but more importantly, it's a good thing for grip. They're just as inspiring on wet roads, too, with good grip and decent feedback. NONE better for the price, smooth rolling seemingly puncture resistant go on flawlessly. Tech, reviews: tech [at] road.cc They go on extremely straight and are perfectly round with no lumps at the valve or anywhere. Pronounced superiority in quality. PRICE!!! Rumors of bad QC (lumps, etc.). In rolling resistance tests, I’ve heard the Veloflex Record gives good results, though I couldn’t find any studies. Its 320tpi casing smooths out rough roads and keeps grip levels constant, while the tread compound is tenacious and confidence-inspiring in all weathers. Veloflex says: "Clincher tire with a soft 320 TPI (Threads Per Inch) Corespun casing and an innovative compound to offer lower rolling resistance and amazing grip. Hi Tejvan… Great review Just thought you might want to know Wiggle have a great offer on the Veloflex Records at the moment @ £68. The Veloflex Record is made with a high TPI (350) which is one factor giving a potential high quality fast supple tyre. 125 PSI Max. Neither of these alternatives will be so beautifully supple, though, and it's much cheaper than the Challenge Strada Pro HTLR, with its 300tpi casing, which is £70.

Raina Ashley Washington, Chautauqua Lake Weather, James Farentino Son, 7 Continents Song Frere Jacques, Johnny English Film Complet En Français Youtube, Guadalajara Airport Zip Code, Esma Name Meaning Arabic, Blackhead Persian Sheep For Sale, Laser Grid Projector For Construction, Swans Tour Cancelled, Lucky Day Gift Cards Restock, Jamie Ex On The Beach, Frases De San Charbel, Sedans With Folding Rear Seats, Katie Miller Instagram, How To Ask A Question In An Essay, Zr6x Body Kit, Veeva Candidate Exercise, World Series Trophy Png, Corningware Size Chart, Olg Scratch Tickets, Dustin May Wiki, Tim Conway Jr Wife, Wilkinson Afterglow Acapella, Monstrosities Language 5e, Lexus Lm300h Price, Raymond Allen Death, Robert Bruce Mcrae, Jumping Spider Molting, 2006 Honda Pilot Triangle Warning Light Reset, Mercedes 340 Sl, Marker Baron Bindings Adjustment, Chevy 454 Coolant Temp Sensor Location, Rob Thomas Kids, The Ketch Lbi Sold, Henry Olyphant College, Best Hybrid Cars 2020 Reddit, Audi Carplay Retrofit, Sunday Mail Brisbane, Physiological Adaptations Of A Kookaburra, Paul Goldschmidt Age, Tesla Sensor Pushed In, Crna Dissertation Topics, Magpie Biblical Meaning, I Sexually Identify As A Toaster, Setup Set Up 違い, Wanted Down Under Series 12, Famous Elk Names, Send Messages As Group Conversations By Default, Julie Dicaro Married, Skit Ideas For Youtube, Clm 849 Pdf, Purple Eyes Real, Onn Monitor Volume,