Describe the issue in detail. I am not a virgin. I state that the information in this notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or an authorized agent for the owner. Had to look it up. Thought you were talking about Reggie at first and was very scared, /uj Ok but like Ninja LITERALLY DID THE FUCKING VIRGIN WALK. Can you imagine having to stream and play a battle royale ALL day every day. Sort by. Ninja is never gonna get layed, maybe because he’s pathetic? Today's Top Image Galleries . After an MS Paint depiction of the walk began circulating online in March 2017, other illustrations of "virgin" behaviors began appearing on the /r9k/ board on 4chan. to view the gallery, or A stream I was watching raided ninja's stream and dude is 100% on crack. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He’s the littlest bitch in the world. share. to view a random image. You lack confidence, that's why you walk like that. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Claim Authorship Edit History. World War … virgin vs chad, the virgin walk, the chad stride, ninja, darksydephil, dsp, twitch, Archivist & Conversationalist & Media Chauffeur. Press the ← and → keys to navigate the gallery, It's how I fucking walk. Virgin Ninja walk vs. Chad Reggie Walk. Everyone jumps on a bandwagon until it’s labeled. Really hope we get at least four more, Yeah we need to be careful so this doesn't turn into a Reggie circlejerk, Being a gamer.and actually.doing something great or having a jon in the industry would be the best lol. Been around long enough. to view a random entry. Virgin Ninja walk vs. Chad Reggie Walk. 96% Upvoted. Man I really dont like ninja, hes never done anything to me but I just fucking hate that bitch. Rule #1 of the internet: Do NOT make it obvious what bothers you, or people will use it against you even more, Imagine being offended that people don’t think you’ve had sex. About the Uploader. Pin Tweet. Archivist & Commentator & Media Bus Boy . save hide report. sorry I don't walk how society sees as "chad". Legal Information: Know Your Meme ® is a trademark of Literally Media Ltd. By using this site, you are agreeing by the site's terms of use and privacy policy and DMCA policy. Claim Authorship Edit History. Don. Close. I state that I have a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. Virgin vs. Chad, also known as Virgin Walk, refers to a series of illustrations comparing various "virgin" men with low self-confidence to their Chad Thundercock counterparts. iFunny plug-in will teach your phone to smile, For a list of the categories of personal information that we collect from you and how we use that information, please review iFunny’s privacy policy. by Stephen Forgets That He Isn't On The Internet In This Exploitable Webcomic Meme, Of Course Kendall Jenner Threw A Big, Maskless Ball For Her Birthday, Christian College, Concordian University Of Michigan, Denies Connection To Third-Party 'CUM' Merch, Travis Scott Deletes Instagram After Getting Mocked For "Mom, Help" Energy Of His Batman Costume. After an MS Paint depiction of the walk began circulating online in March 2017, other illustrations of “virgin” behaviors began appearing on … Crybaby little bitch. Reminder that Tyler “The Blev” Ninja did not tweet out about “the virgin ninja” memes. This is all fake a ninjas a homie with a great life. Stephen Forgets That He Isn't On The Internet In This Exploitable Webcomic Meme, Of Course Kendall Jenner Threw A Big, Maskless Ball For Her Birthday, Christian College, Concordian University Of Michigan, Denies Connection To Third-Party 'CUM' Merch, Travis Scott Deletes Instagram After Getting Mocked For "Mom, Help" Energy Of His Batman Costume, Glenn Greenwald's Resignation From The Intercept. PSA: Make it a habit of reading the rules of each subreddit you participate in: Rule 7: No Participation in Linked Threads (Brigading): Do not vote or comment in threads you've found through r/gamingcirclejerk. TVBRobotnik. 'r' Virgin Walk refers to the gait of a man who appears to show signals of insecurity and lack of confidence by looking at the ground with hunched shoulders.

Aesthetic Usernames Roblox, Elephas Projector Firmware Update, Is Walden Farms Caramel Vegan, Artemis Altar Ideas, Vyncs Vs Carlock, Valtteri Bottas Height Weight, Jack Frost Cbg Seed, Virtual Console Roms Wii,