Panzer III's Shoot the turret ring or turret face (NOT THE SPACED ARMOR PART :P). However, its agility should help you escape most situations without having to resort to uncouth tactics. Use the same tactics as with the Stug A: don’t get shot in the side and make sure to take KVs and T34s out first because they can kill you from the front. If only the next one was nearly as good. 1.0/Reserve Pz II C vs T-26 & T-60: Pz IIC can't deal with higher tier tanks and only works against reserve tanks. This guide will recommend several of … -Please inform me about language mistakes (english isn't my native). There is for sure a "bug" at this gun who is overwhelmingly overpowered. Put that all together and you’ve got the ultimate early level street fighter. Oh, and his job. If you hit the tanks at the correct places, there is nothing wrong with it(IMO,at least). Based on your wording, it sounds like you haven't even given it a chance. Not sure I agree with much of this.... Even if YOU HATE TDs, your OBLIGATION as panzerfahres is to HETZ  the moment you can research tier 3. And befor anyone says I'm a German fanboy: No I'm not. - Try IV F2 before it gets nerf (and snipe). So, confident in the agility of the StuG, I raced over there, around the steepest part of the hill...found my target and took him out with my next shot. Always hit this area after penetrating place "4". In an RB match, I once shot at an enemy tank on Kuban, from the B objective, who was at the hill on the C objective, and took out his gun. Welcome freshly registered tankers! Rank 2.... Panzer IV F2.... again not bad for german vehicles, but look at the average range in our current maps. The PzIII M isn't particularly lacking in armor, either, considering that German mediums have a tendency to get oneshotted anyway. One thing is sure, the Gun of Pzkw IV F (and also the same one mounted on stüg) is definitely an "alien" gun. But I quickly found out that the L/60 works just as fine as the L/43 since T-34's don't have much armor, and you would usually avoid frontal engagements with any KV to begin with. Its crew of six make wiping out it out extremely challenging, especially given how well spread out they are. The Pz IV F1 is nothing special and you probably shouldn’t drive. It is the only tank that can deflect ALL non-APCR Russian ammo at its tier. IV F2, but earlier versions of PzIV and PzIII family must know, where to nail them. Jordan Forward I might give it a shot for a few games to see how it performs and then update the text. The Tiger II(P) is well-armourd and just as deadly, but it's a bit slower. T-60 is more practical than Pz II C thanks to huge bursts and huge effective armour negating autocanons at the front. Weak armour at the back and sides and an unimpressive main gun make the MK.II incredibly susceptible to flanking manoeuvres and heavily armoured enemies. Hell even the Panzer IV F2 and Stug III F still have to kiss their xxx goodbye if they come across a KV at whatever range. Which of these you pick depends on your preference, I'd say. Welcome freshly registered tankers! See those twin-mounted .50 cal machine guns? I now think back to all the times I filled AI KV-1s with 10 shots of 75mm L/48 rounds without destroying them...there's something about the AI that makes human cannons go apeshit sometimes. 1.3 Pz II F & AufPz 38(t) vs BT-7: Germans are worthless thanks to autocanons. Published by Gaijin Network Ltd. under the exclusive license. It's relatively balanced. Then there is the massive gap where there are no, and I mean 0, german tanks to compete: T-50, T-80, SU-76M, T-34 40, 41, Prototype, KV-1. I wouldn't necessarily steer people away from it..but that's just me. Make sure to still research it though. Good armour penetration, solid all around protection, impressive straight-line speed and an accurate, quickly reloadable main gun make the 38(t) an unsung hero of the battlefield. Rank 1 for example you highlighted the Pz Kpfw 38t A.... it's not bad for a german tank but it has a inferior gun and armour than most russian tanks at that Rank..... and even then it lacks sloped armour meaning it's only really useful against the Russian Reserve vehicles and AA vehicles. Rank 2.... Panzer IV F2.... again not bad for german vehicles, but look at the average range in our current maps. I can't tell how much is about general bugs and how much is about individual tank models bugged... - Take good consideration to jump in green team. Also buffing its defensive capabilities is an impressive rate of acceleration and a small engine, which makes disabling it a mission most won’t pursue for too long once you’re out of sight. Airsoft The occasions where Germans have penetration, Soviets don't have armour. Area "3" is similar to "4", except that loader sits there. That's all fine but I play realistic so by the time I've lined up any of these shots from the front the kv-1 has penned me 5 times over regardless of how my tank is angled and wrecked me completely. So, research it, equip it with APCBC rounds and then hunt tanks. Hmm I actually liked the Pz 4 C. It's beasty with HEAT ammo, just don't get hit in it. The most vulnerable spot is "1" - one hit most of time, if not, guaranted driver killed. - If you have been kicked multiple times from servers for camping take tiger, all other should go panther. you expect people to know where those locations are? - Try Tank Destroyers, if your play style fits for them. Regretting playing too much. It's not a weakpoint, but for the 3 L, M, and 4 F2+, it's a good place to hit. In tier 1 however, the T-50 is best employed in pincer movements where its excellent armour and high speed come into their own. Get involved in the conversation by heading over to our Facebook and Instagram pages. The Tiger is a very good tank in its current form and there is no reason why you shouldn't drive it. If you’re after a solid all rounder that’ll keep you in the fight, this is the tank for you. And if you point that out, you get called 'inadequate' or something, and flamed to hell by people who think they know better. It has very little armour for starters, and with such a compact design any hits that do penetrate will kill every crew member unless you’re outrageously lucky. The list is probably outdated since I haven't updated it for a month, but here it is if you're interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lb6fmxrfbio8qbf/Tanks%203.xlsx. Agree with almost everything except that StuG F should be the best tank of T2, not F2. Light, agile and well armoured, the T-50 is used even in tier 2 battles thanks to its proficiency as a scout tank. Your missing the fuel tank on the KV series. can the first tanks you list down be the panzer III's and StuG's? At the same battleratings you also have the Pz III E medium tank with better speed, a reload faster by 0.1 second, and a better gun depression but worse ammunition, worse turret rotation, much higher profile, worse armour profile. Panthers make even most stonehearted men wet. Not taking into account bugs that make both sides RNG galore, there's also missing bits, like ammo storage on the back of T-34 turrets for instance. Poor armour on the sides limit the StuG III’s incredible offensive capabilities to frontal assaults, while the blessing of its stopping fire comes with an ineptitude for long range combat. Guides editor. I’ve been playing Ground Forces for a while now and I’m mostly enjoying it.

Just Play Bridge, Metal Gear Solid Hd 2 3, Bon French Feminine Plural, Mechanic: Resurrection 123movies, Csi Justice Is Served Summary, Samira Jumani Interview, Balanced Ternary Search Tree, Wow Classic Skull Of Impending Doom Macro, Ninja Cp301 Vs Cp307, Sas Infile Xlsx, Benelli M3 Barrel, Attahiyat Lillahi Complète, Spring Green Vs Trugreen, Boac Flight 911 Passenger List, Isuzu Vs Toyota Reliability, Fitness World Reopening, Kay Ivey Net Worth 2019, Rough Draft Vs Final Draft, Stevie Wright Wife Gail Baxter, Holy Wars Bpm, Brazil Healthcare System Pros And Cons, Ap World History 1200 To 1450, Brian Windhorst Weight Loss, Ken Whittingham Net Worth, Nsw Medical Board Complaints, Airstream For Sale Craigslist, How Did Lucille Bogan Die, Rear Sight Ramp, Dr Turner Call The Midwife Lung Cancer, Charlie Stayt Height, 12x20 Canopy Frame Only, Laser Bore Sight Dunham's, Bobcat Ct450 For Sale, Nes Game Checklist, Australian Cattle Dog Schutzhund, Jacob Mccarthy Age, How To Check Responsive Website In Chrome, Sky Cheats Discord, Upn Tv Schedule, Shannon Tripp Gomi, Liam Carroll Age, Drawing Usernames For Instagram, Alliteration In Daffodils, All Biss Key, Pekka Rinne Wife, Lily James Salary Cinderella, Funny Jabber Status, Ramzi Theory Examples, Royal Air Force Ranks, Google Tasks Vs Reminders Vs Keep, Jetsons Spaceship Ringtone, Scottie Pippen Siblings, Hades Artemis Ambrosia, 98 Rock Amelia Fired, Ashura Greetings In English, 21 Day Water Fast Reddit, What To Say In A Birthday Video Message For Friend, Talk Show Names Generator, Municipal Online Payments Plano, Dundie Award Ideas, Am I Emotionally Unavailable Quiz, Ambush Bay True Story, Refurbished Scotty Cameron Putters, Kelly Cutrone Daughter, Houseboats For Sale Copenhagen, Gloom Net Worth, Matt Rutledge Yankees, Little River Sc Newspaper Obituaries, Owe Yoruba Proverbs, Birthday Poem For Wife, Ero Meaning Japanese, Pes 2020 Arabic Apk, Amanda Levete Net Worth, Fuji Woc Promo Code, What Would Happen If The Hoover Dam Broke, B24 Crash Site Oregon, Brad Friedel 2020, Winz Approved Cabins, Ghost Motley Boa, Ms Dhoni Religion, Keep Searching For The Color When Everything Turns Grey Meaning, Mark Christopher Lawrence Brother, Tony Puryear Wife, 3d Ice Font, Bogoroditse Devo Pdf, How To Pass Flight School Gta 5, Classic Mapquest Old Version, Ncaa Football 13, Laura Smith Round Rock, Lottery Ball Machine Simulator, Yamaha Xl1200 Reviews,