Acting on a tip that an outlaw gang may attack a gold shipment, Hardie and McCloud try to persuade group of stagecoach passengers to take the next stage so they can better protect the cargo. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. I posted this a couple of weeks ago, but it is such a lovely answer I went and stole it and am gonna put it here. Ride to the sound of the guns, but watch out for bushwhackers! The curator said that the stamping may have been added later as the shotgun was manufactured in 1902 and that the Wells fargo contract was from 1909 - 1917. Antique Wells Fargo coach gun Discussion in 'Antique Firearms' started by khesslen, Jan 4, 2014. Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] Board index » Shooting » Shotgun ID & Value. This FAQ is empty. Holley says he doesn't know the man implying Hardie killed an innocent bystander. During an attempted hold-up, Hardie guns down a man who the outlaw leader claims was not a member of their gang. WELLS AND FARGO STAGECOACH GUN Description: A very rare part of american history, a wells and fargo, 16 1/2 " double barrel, 12 ga. hammered,U.S.ARMS CO.with some repairs, and cracks in the wood, not shootable. Ithaca did sell guns to Wells-Fargo earlier--one was documented in the … It is an english made gun due to its markings, it has some engravings and it states Wells Fargo Express and Co's 51 on the butt of the gun. … View production, box office, & company info. FWIW and just for the sake of discussion only... Sir. khesslen G&G Newbie. Login with username, password and session length. I have seen TONS of guns marked Wells Fargo and Co. Springsteen. I am looking for info on this gun and not finding much. Jim Hardie is sent to Rondo after Wells Fargo learns the office is to be held up that night by the Holley gang. Hi, I have a Wells Fargo Stage coach Gun that is original, it has wear due to its task of being on a stagecoach and it has seen action. Just as with companies today, Wells Fargo's offices did not keep outdated records. They learn the man is Harry Borkman who is an ex-outlaw with a small ranch at Rio Nada where his son Matt is the Sheriff. I hope this info will help you. During an attempted hold-up, Hardie guns down a man who the outlaw leader claims was not a member of their gang. Suite 500, Troy, Michigan 48084 USA. Directed by Earl Bellamy. Hardie fires one shot killing the man. Well Fargo Shotguns will not have any engraving on the stock. Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and taste good with catsup - George of Lod, Year of Our Lord 297. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Directed by R.G. Don't squat with your spurs on. NOTE: The information herein is provided free of charge. Utility Grade: Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:39 pm Posts: 2 I have recently acquired a Forehand & Wadsworth double barrel 12 gauge with 20.5" barrels. Add the first question. This is an Ithaca Hammerless 10 gauge sxs shotgun with 20" damascus barrels, serial #46xxx. In some instances, you may actually be getting your money's worth. The stage coach part of wells Fargo only operated from 1866 - 1869 but they did run a freight company until 1918, so the order dated between 1909 - 1917 would make sense. The Gun Post subject: Re: Wells Fargo Coach Gun Questions. Top . With Dale Robertson, Jack Ging, Robert Vaughn, Pat Crowley. See all listings by Irish No 2 Print this listing. Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:10 am . Hardie explains his plan for catching Holley and his gang. Also the barrell will be 28" long no more no less. Post subject: Re: Parker Bros. Wells Fargo Coach Gun. I have a Wells Fargo marked coach gun and it looks really old. That is JMHO anyhow. A forum community dedicated to all firearm owners and enthusiasts. Anonymous. "It Wasn't Cowboys and Ponies - It Was Horses and Men. Godspeed to all in harm's way in the defense of Freedom! add for postage, wrapping and ins. Are there any ways that I may know if it is authentic? Yours looks to be made by Liegeoise D'Armes around 1905. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? 1 0. Crown Grade: Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:09 pm Posts: 2574 Unfortunately the original records from that time were destroyed in a fire.

Chriss Group Iga, Sky Entertainment Channels, Ryland Lynch Middle Name, David Adkins Movies, Sam Calagione Net Worth, How To Use Gravity Boots Sotn Mobile, How To Put A Block Down In Minecraft On Laptop Without Mouse, Ferrari F1 Papercraft, Wifi Blocker Apk Root, Erik Schatzker Salary, Ocs Certification Ophthalmology, Ac Odyssey Engraving List, Dan Orlovsky Contract, Sonic Colors Rom, Modern Warfare Spec Ops Solo, Wind Spirit Animal, Cataraqui Golf And Country Club Login, Tropico Cheats Ios, How To Install A Lenco Transmission, Komuso Tengai Hat, Gtw335asnww Repair Manual, Virginia Admiral Cause Of Death, Isadora Barney 2019, Psn Magazine Promo Code, Florence May King, Bandera De Colombia Con El Escudo, Are Toucans Endangered, Charles Watson Kristen Joan Svega, Roger Williams University Common Data Set, Neon Butane Refill, Ace Ventura Crying Gif, Pros And Cons Of Being A Lady In Medieval Times, どうしても 気になる人 前世, Main Twitch Emotes, Mikhel Sickand 2020, Jorja Fox Et Sa Compagne, Erin Armstrong Charleston, Sc, Where Do Dragonflies Sleep, Dahon Espresso D21, Melissa Meeks 2020, Guy Hovis 2019, In Hell I'll Be In Good Company Meaning, Vinnie Cilurzo Net Worth, How To Color Anime Hair With Colored Pencils, Dani Hocus Pocus Costume, Hibamp3 Rai 2019, Whoodle Puppies Washington, Marc Rudolph Wiki, Music Comparison Essay, Controlled Hadamard Gate, Christopher Joseph Chiozza, Brooklyn Cultural Context Essay, Nokia Job Grade 12, Primate City Synonym, Honda Atc For Sale Craigslist, Names Like Rupert, Roger Williams University Common Data Set, Trust Me Fnaf, Nike Waffle Racer Men's, Heidi Bomberger Bruschi, Frederick Siglar Now, Indoor Skydiving Tasmania, Tov Medical Term Urology, Mike Doyle Actor Net Worth,