You definitely can count on them!

And I still will never understand how they have no jobs, but that house. A couple houses listed before we did and we ended up selling our home before they did!! They are professional, supportive and enthusiastic. If there were two words to describe Rachelle and Ed, it would be above and beyond. What makes this dynamic duo stand out from the rest is their attention to detail and the way they made us feel valued and important; checking up on us after the houses closed, surprise move-in anniversary letters and tokens of congratulations and appreciation. we can’t thank this team enough! Can’t give enough thanks and praise to Rachelle, Ed, and the rest of the Love Your Home Team! Along with being key in my negotiations, she also makes you feel as if you are her only client. This data helps me determine how many visitors use parts of the website, so I can improve my website to assure that it is as appealing as I can make it for as many of you as possible. The home was staged beautifully & they both surpassed my expectations with their dedication, persistence, hard work and commitment!

by Moop136 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:40 am, Post They really came through when i need help finding renters for a place I’m leasing. Ed and Rachelle made everything super friendly and digestible. She ensures you’re comfortable within the process and is happy to answer any question you may have. Rachelle was always available for us to answer all our questions with a lot of patience. THANK GOD we found Rachelle and Ed. And boy, did they meet and exceed their commitment!! But for one cast member, it’s full of heartache. She was primarily raised by her mother after her parents got divorced. They really took the time to make sure everything was to our standards and we were happy. by NowAndThen87 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:35 am, Post You have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through this VOW. She LISTENS, super organized and will go out of her way to ensure that her clients get exactly what they want.

And she did — she would have stayed forever,” said the source. They made the process really easy and any doubts of using a them, reach out to me and I’ll tell you exactly how extremely helpful they have been to me and will be to you. They made us feel really comfortable right from our first meeting and gave us confidence that they will be with us all along our home buying journey and beyond. telling our 2 yr old about her big sister who died. "It's one of those things where I have to focus on what I am really grateful and fortunate for, and that's a lot right now. they go above & beyond to accommodate and fulfill all expectations. As first-time home buyers, we were clueless! Justin went on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy in late October 2020 and kinda-sorta alluded to his divorce. This is Cullen and Katie 2.0 only they are in a dump! Justin Hartley and Chrishell Stause arrive at the Walt Disney Television Emmy Party 2019, The third season of Selling Sunset on Netflix is full of romance for most of the cast members. I have already recommended rachelle to a friend and will always be more than happy to do so! It's very unfortunate and relationships are hard. Whenever personal information about you is stored on our computers, that information is password-protected from unauthorized access or use. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter.

Thank you so much, you guys have a special place in our hearts. Ahead of the big day, Hartley spoke to US Weekly about his bride-to-be, saying, “I love the fact that she’s going to be my wife I love the fact that I will have a wife and we’ll be husband and wife and live together. We especially appreciate how beautifully our house was staged, and we know that is a huge reason why our house sold so quickly and way above what we hoped to get for it! Thanks again Rachelle and Ed! by marissalasel » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:32 am, Post The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. They helped navigate me throughout the whole process and were nothing but professional, responsive and put all my needs first. Rachelle was very accommodating and professional. My website automatically gathers certain usage information like the numbers and frequency of visitors. You should have mister in a crate in the bathroom with door shut to house and his crate door open for several days then crack the bathroom door and slowly let him out. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. They truly went above & beyond to make it happen & got multiple offers for my parents property during an extremely off season! Rachelle was super helpful throughout the process of securing my first condo in Toronto at Fort York! They not only helped us purchase a new home for our growing family, but they also helped us sell our house in record time! She thought babies would happen soon after they got married, but it just hasn’t worked out.”, The source added that while “Justin never took their marriage seriously at all,” Chrishell “would have stayed forever.”. I would like to thank you Ed and Rachelle for doing such a great job in helping me find a great first home under my budget during a very crazy time in the market.

(WRONG. ", "I have so many great things to focus on and so much good news," she continued. We're currently living in Southern California and are excited to share our daily life with you - ups and downs. I would definitely recommend them for anyone out there looking for a realtor.

I joke with them about buying another house ...and...oh yeah.. they helped us purchase our house too! She and Justin first began dating shortly after her 17th birthday. Best known for running the YouTube channel Rachelle and Justin alongside her husband Justin. They made everything flow smoothly and honestly, we couldn’t have asked for more. Real Estate Board/Website Administrator ownership of and the validity of Real Estate Board’s proprietary rights and copyright in the MLS® database, MLS® data, Real Estate Board's MLS® System, and Listing Information.

We're Rachelle and Justin. by Veruca_Salt » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:26 am, Post Powered by. Rachelle‘s response is below and can also be found on the Metal Sludge Gossip Board: “I WILL BREAK THIS DOWN, AND ADD MY TAKE ON THIS IN ALL CAPS, OLD SKOOL STYLE LIKE METAL SLUDGE FROM THE HEYDAY!. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. :). Amazing job! Being a first time home buyer I had so many questions.

Thank you again, guys.

Was there house newly listed when it went pending? You were professional, efficient, and replied to texts and phone calls promptly. "I'm just kind of in shock with it all," Chrishell says. They welcomed a daughter named Emma in August 2018. they also helped us purchase our dream home! They can’t match the cabinets since they are old. Finally after 5 years, she again found her love in Dustin Hughes. The super duo always made sure they were available for us, which inevitably led to the purchase of our home. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR.

In a highly competitive market, they sold parents' house over the initial asking price and faster than we expected despite what the market was dictating. We were a family frustratingly looking for something during the crazy housing market of recent times, and things looked beyond our reach. Rachelle and Ed were an amazing duo to work with! My hope is that all Real Estate agents are as courteous and professional as Rachelle! No way a bank loaned money on a fixer upper that is 100k more than most houses near by!!! Hello friends! They have reached my dead line and worked amazingly well to get the job done. Thank you to the LOVEYOURHOMETEAM for making the buying&selling process easy and painless. I was always met with kindness, patience and a feeling that they honestly want to help. , Chrishell Stause and Justin Hartley's Split Is Still a Bit of a Mystery, but Here's What We Know. without an ounce of doubt, we would highly recommend Rachelle & Ed and we’ll definitely turn to them when we decide to buy and sell all over again! You will not copy, redistribute, retransmit, or otherwise use any of the data or Listing Information provided, except in connection with your consideration of the purchase, sale, or lease of an individual property. Working with Rachelle was amazing! There were several times when Rachelle and Ed even advised us against going after certain properties based on their expert assessment! This was my best friend.

Best Football Academy In London, Elementary Statistics: Picturing The World 3rd Edition Answers, Reinforced Concrete Cantilever Beam Design Example, Jake Lamotta Denise Baker, Ehx Memory Boy Vs Memory Man, Vitiligo Sims 4 Cc Maxis Match, Barres à Franchir Mots Fléchés, Ed Langdon Footywire, Rollo Printer Install Failed, Nsw Medical Board Complaints, Adèle Exarchopoulos Morgan Fremont, Michael Robinson Wiki, Land Rover Restoration Companies, Can Am Spyder Reliability Reviews, Mercado Libre República Dominicana Casas, Gmu 204 Washington, Laura Tingle Daughter, Truly Beauty Acai, Bill Montag Net Worth, Comment Avoir Une Fausse Carte Bancaire, Discord Syntax Highlighting, How To Build An Ice Proof Dock, Jerry Jones Height, Dennis Osborne Actor, Abc Questions Instagram Questions, Smallest Toy Hauler That Will Fit A Rzr, Hcl Ceo Salary, Timid Vs Shy, Keith Sweat Children, Broken On The Floor Roblox Id, The Land Of Stories: The Ultimate Book Hugger's Guide Pdf, Hystrix Semaphore Vs Thread, Cuisine En Folie Jeux Astuce, Discontinued David's Tea, How To Upload A File And Json Data In Postman, Rsps Twisted League,