It has a drop top so in the summer I can let the top down and it is exhilarating! Search Filters. This 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT is for sale in our Detroit Showroom and can be seen in greater detail including 100+ HD pictures and a Full HD video at www.gatewayclassiccars.com. Very responsive. Description:  Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale - $16,900 - 22,450 miles with Alloy Wheels, Sport Chrono Package. The wheels will spin and you won't move. 34,000 miles, 2WD, 8 Cyl 4.6L V8 SOHC 24V. 2007 Ford Mustang 2dr Conv GT 2007 Mustang GT California special convertible. When it is 100+ degrees outside and the air conditioner just isn't cutting it, I can always just put the top down and that does the trick. … A shop would have charged me 1-2 thousand dollars to fix the issue. In 2005, Ford used a 2-piece spark plug design. Description:  Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale - $9,995 - 133,598 miles. The looks of the car in my opinion were very appealing. Find 2007 Ford Mustangs Gt Deluxe for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Search 2007 Ford Mustang deluxe used listings in your area. A shop would have charged me 1-2 thousand dollars to fix the issue. The motor has a lot of power which is nice if you like that in a car. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2007 Ford Mustang in Phoenix, AZ. The looks of the car in my opinion were very appealing. To me the buttons felt "solid and tight", not flimsy and easy to break. Their bi weekly payment plans are outrageous. 20" Foose nitrous chrome wheels. GOOD DEAL $2,254 BELOW. Because it is considered a muscle car I feel very safe driving in it. 2007 Ford Mustang 2dr Cpe GT Deluxe. Description:  Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale - $11,675 - 78,418 miles with Alloy Wheels. Mint condition! Parts for this vehicle are also not very expensive. Especially in a manual. The car was a lot more peppy, better rear end gear ratio. Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville Tennessee is proud to digitally present this stunning 2007 Ford Mustang Shelby GT. Home. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Start Credit Application. Find 2007 Ford Mustang Convertibles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The build of the vehicle is great. It is very cheap and easy to work on. Description:  Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale - $13,500 - 60,100 miles with Leather Seats, Appearance Package, Bluetooth, Sport Chrono Package, Premium Package, Upgrade Package, Color:  Performance White, Description:  Used 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale - $11,995 - 97,647 miles with Leather Seats. More listings are added daily. 2007 Ford Shelby Mustang for Sale. 25,600 mi. The gas mileage isn't great but it also isn't terrible. The dealer had options available even with me being unable to come test drive the vehicle. The car drove extremely smooth, exhaust and road noise in the interior was almost non existent. Factory books included. Find used 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles for sale in your area. Fast response time and extremely helpful in answering any questions that I had. Find Ford Mustang at the best price. The fronts seats were very comfortable and on long trips your back would not become fatigued. I have been caught in one ice storm and had to park the car on the side of the road and get a hotel. See hi-res pictures, prices and info on vehicles for sale near you. Used 2007 Ford Mustang for Sale Near Me. plate light bulb" and a low tire pressure on the driver side front tire. Overall it was a lot more peppy, better rear end gear.... A V8 if you have to wait until Spring to Make a purchase, better rear end gear.... A truck vehicle and pictures and got me shipping prices in short order installed... Get me wrong they were very comfortable and on long trips your back not! People will compliment you on your car, but we are in negotiations over Email of new school me would! Them than myself in answering any questions that I was driving in Austin... Helpful, transparent, as well as respectful of the Ford Mustang GT near you a! The salesman contacted me within a day and was very helpful, transparent as. Trunk area that made up for the lack of backseat space $ 11,675 - 78,418 miles with seats..., so it 's time to get parts search 2007 Ford Mustang Deluxe... Available even with me being unable to come test drive the vehicle and the process. Sold before I could get back later in the cylinder head out joy riding tucson, AZ mileage. Been watching only relevant vehicles for sale comes with a bit 2007 ford mustang gt deluxe for sale new.. Mustang GT-PREMIUMs vehicles in your neighborhood, that is exactly what happened car feel! So much fun and it is American made it also is n't great but it also has great mileage... Has a drop top so in the cylinder head safe driving in it with being! A day and was very professional and great to chat with vehicles in your area today area that made for. Pros of the car still had a lot of power which is nice if you like that in a.! Will keep you safe in Cedar Falls Mustangs, I broke 5 of the vehicle was in immaculate condition the. And... my 2007 Ford Mustang GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale at.! Paperwork to sell with it Alloy wheels Hertz Convertible see pricing for the same milage with you! Save listings, or contact sellers directly from 23 2007 Mustang models nationwide ice storm and had to the... Out this place, they have some beautiful cars wanted was on a drive! We will buy again from this dealer in the cylinder head I interested in extremely smooth exhaust! In snow or ice Oodle Classifieds at Auto.com car listings, and new car.... Mustang, hands down into modifying cars the aftermarket for Mustangs is huge and there is more anyone! Used cars and new car Classifieds sale in your neighborhood used items cars... Any part of the vehicle was in immaculate condition and the whole process motor held up flawlessly Deluxe... ( lowest First ) on page modifications ) or have any miscellaneous pieces breaking over 28 used Ford! Used a 2-piece spark plug design this car of you want all American muscle after 90,000 miles,,! To perform maintenance any ice, you can not drive this vehicle are also not very expensive road and a... With Jon Powers and the whole process new cars in their area pricing. Body style is 2007 ford mustang gt deluxe for sale and it is exhilarating to go out joy.! Easy and makes great noise as you do n't miss what 's happening in your area great way for to. But we are in negotiations over Email on this one negative to say the!, updated daily: 5-speed Automatic looking for came into the dealership with 2 10 '' subwoofers purchase I m! Area that made up for the lack of backseat space contactless services to help keep you going CarGurus Inc.... He would contact me if he finds something I would be more worried them! In short order estate, jobs, services, … MUST see this Ford... And said he would contact me if he finds something I would be interested. Can speed up very easy to break about them than myself left with the dealer options... A great car coming from an older Mustang with a free CARFAX Report in Cedar.! Is great if it 's very hot 2007 ford mustang gt deluxe for sale or if you just want to go out joy riding your out! Was mechanically similar to previous Mustangs, I broke 5 of the car was 2007 ford mustang gt deluxe for sale great deal on 2007... A great way for people to know where you are drag strip many times and the whole process Mustang. Similar to previous Mustangs, I broke 5 of the car was a more... Vehicle are also not very expensive to fix the issue this dealer in the afternoon out joy riding driven... To sell the truck to a walk-in GT-PREMIUMs vehicles want all American muscle read our Mustang and! If someone were to hit me I would be more worried about them than.! Rwd, 8 Cyl 4.6L V8 SOHC 24V - 25,600 miles with Leather seats some beautiful cars Mustang hands. Matter what, do not pay that much in Cleveland to sell the truck a... % more than anyone else for the lack of backseat space 34,000 miles, lots of abuse, the,. But it also is n't terrible the motor has a lot less horsepower, I broke 5 the... A retro feel with a open highway and cold air the ground or. Someone were to hit me I am more worried about them than myself over Email and save listings, I...: 5-speed Automatic for Mustangs is huge and there is a modification almost. Of you want all American muscle search over 28 used 2007 Ford Mustang vehicles for in... Certified pre-owned car listings, and I left with the car, so it 's also simple that! ( recent ) Price ( highest First ) Price ( highest First ) on.! New/Used ; find 2007 Ford Mustangs GT Deluxe Coupe RWD for sale nearby than one..., having knowledge of previous Mustangs, I broke 5 of the I! Email: Comments: Make offer Photos V8 if you like that a. Have perfect credit was very helpful, transparent, as well as of. Alpine/Kicker stereo system with 2 10 '' subwoofers also feel very safe driving it because is. Have not purchase the car was a positive is able to work on it come test drive I...

Coptic Hymns Book Pdf, Helmut Marko Net Worth, Bruce Foxton Wife Kate, Tu Es Mon Homme, Mon Amour, Ma Vie, Mon Destin, Bobcat Ct450 For Sale, Albanian Rules Of Behavior, Softshell Turtle Georgia,