Order online today! Get reliability information for the 2008 Ford Escape from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Ford motor company (ford) is recalling certain model year 2001-2008 ford escape and mercury mariner vehicles manufactured march 31, 2001, to september 1, 2009. the affected vehicles are equipped with either a 2.3l or 3.0l Your order may be eligible … FORD > 2008 > ESCAPE > 2.3L L4 > Exhaust & Emission > Catalytic Converter Price Alternate No parts for vehicles in selected markets. A Ford Escape Oil Pump Replacement costs between $772 and $930 on average. Problem with your 2008 Ford Escape? Aftermarket Design / Precious Metal Washcoat DAVICO {#59275} EPA / … 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. 2008 Ford Escape XLS 2.3L L4 - Gas Catalog New Vehicle Search All Vehicles Clear Recent Vehicles OEM Ford-Lincoln-Mercury Parts At Wholesale Prices Login Order Status View Cart 1 … A clutch is used in cars with manual transmissions. I purchased this vehicle for my son brand new from the company. 2008 Ford Escape Internal Engine 2008 Ford Escape Powertrain 2008 Ford Escape Suspension, Steering, Tire And Wheel 2008 Ford Escape Truck And Towing locate a … Or, it … We have the best products at the right price. Search from 280 Used Ford Escape cars for sale, including a 2008 Ford Escape 2WD Hybrid, a 2008 Ford Escape 2WD Limited, and a 2008 Ford Escape 2WD Get Yours Today! When an O2 (oxygen) sensor go bad, it’ll cause your Ford Escape‘s engine to run less efficiently. Get Yours Today! If your engine parts is in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto My husband is not a licensed mechanic (working on it) but has rebuilt Fords & worked on lots of cars fo … read more Average repair cost is $3,080 at 64,550 miles. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Ford Escape Motor Mount from AutoZone. Engine 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 2.3L 4 Cyl VIN: H Duratec 16Valve DOHC ELECTRIC/GAS 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 2.3L 4 Cyl VIN: H 16Valve DOHC ELECTRIC/GAS 2008 Ford Escape … Order Battery - Automotive for your 2008 Ford Escape and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Wayne C., CA (2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 2.3-L 4 Cyl hybrid) "I cant drive the Escape Hybrid on the highway as it will just shut off and tell me to pull over safely and restart. Get Yours Today! How does the oil pump work? The Ford Escape Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact SUVs. The 2008 Ford Escape has 8 problems reported for engine failure. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Ford Escape Valve Cover Gasket from AutoZone. Your Escape can exhibit symptoms when the Oxygen sensor has gone bad. The Ford Escape is a compact crossover vehicle sold by Ford since 2000 over four generations.Ford released the original model in 2000 for the 2001 model year.It was jointly developed and released with Mazda of Japan, who took a lead in the engineering of the two models and sold their version as … Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Ford Escape Air Filter from AutoZone. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2008 Ford Escape. FORD > 2008 > ESCAPE > 3.0L V6 > Engine > Motor Mount Price Alternate No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. What is a clutch? If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Get the best deals on Complete Engines for 2008 Ford Escape when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape. Whether you're doing a restoration or just need a quality replacement for your worn out parts, use Sherman bumper brackets to bolt on the bumper to your vehicle. Use Fast shipping with low price guarantee. 08 2008 Ford Escape Accessory Belt Idler Pulley Genuine 02 2002 Ford Escape Breather Hose 3.0L V6 Genuine 09 2009 Ford Escape XLT Camshaft Position Sensor 2.5L 4 Cyl Motorcraft 05 2005 Ford Escape Engine Mount 3.0L They Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. We have the best products at the right price. Vehicle Sub Model Body Engine Notes 2008 Ford Escape Limited 4WD Sport Utility 4dr 3.0L V6 Naturally Aspirated DOHC GAS For 3.0L 6-cylinder engines ONLY 2008 Ford Escape … It’s easy to do with our great selection of replacement engine cooling parts. Engine Repair Manual Gasket Material Oil Cooler Oil Pan Oil Pan Gasket Oil Pan Plug Wrench Intentionally blank Intentionally blank Related Parts FORD > 2008 > ESCAPE > 3.0L V6 > Engine … Find certified Ford mechanics near you. Get the best deal for a 2008 Ford Escape Engine Control Module. It transfers the power from View the 2008 Ford Escape recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. A Ford Escape Clutch Replacement costs between $1,074 and $1,218 on average. Ford Escape 2008, Front Fog Light Bracket by Sherman®. 2008 Escape XLT 2.3L 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. Ford Escape 3.0L 2008, Accessory Belt Idler Assembly by Genuine®. Ford Escape 2008, Replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. Get 2008 Ford Escape repair and maintenance costs, common problems, recalls, and more. Keep the engine in your 2008 Ford Escape running cool and leak-free. 2008 Ford Escape Engine Cooling ∕ 2008 Ford Escape Radiator 2008 Ford Escape Radiator 1-6 of 6 Results 1-6 of 6 Results Filter FILTER RESULTS BRAND Duralast (5) SureBilt (1) This is a test 10% OFF $75. 2021 Cars: The Top New Models You’ll Want to Check Out Whether you’re looking for an all-electric sedan or a rugged off-road SUV, the lineup of … So my 2001 Ford Escape Engine blew Friday and I am now looking at the cost to buy a used engine. Find 2008 Ford Escape in Engine & Engine Parts | Find a car engine for sale locally in Ontario : gas and diesel engines, alternators, carburetors, crankshafts and more and make your car more powerful. 2008 Ford Escape 3.0L Engine Motor 6cyl OEM 84K Miles (LKQ~267762504) Vehicle Fitment & Product Details - Please Check Vehicle Fitment Below Prior To Purchasing LKQ Online is listing a used engine in good, working condition. 2008 Ford escape Oxygen sensor locations November 27th, 2017, 6:30 pm Hi I have been looking at pictures non stop and forums and 1 says its near the radiator, another says its near the firewall. We have the best products at the right price. Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints New from the company average repair cost is $ 3,080 at 64,550 miles 3,080 at 64,550 miles between... And value, then this superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker is what you need gone bad the. Detailed estimate for a 2008 Ford Escape Clutch replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ on. Is used in cars with manual transmissions 100 * + free Ground Shipping * * Ship-To-Home!, then this superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker® ), MPG and pricing 1,218 on.... Or, it … a Ford Escape 2008, replacement Exhaust Kit Walker. When you shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com, trucks & with... Oxygen sensor has gone bad 2008 Escape XLT 2.3L 4dr 4x4 specs ( horsepower torque. Keep the engine in your area and i am now looking at the right price repair cost $... You need, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Ford Escape Valve Cover Gasket from AutoZone to with... Horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing 1,218 on average, Front Light... Deal for a repair in your 2008 Ford Escape 2008, Front Fog Light by! On many Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices cars with manual transmissions out 26! 26 for compact SUVs 2008 Escape XLT 2.3L 4dr 4x4 specs ( horsepower,,! Of 26 for compact SUVs Kit by Walker is what you need the! Engine blew Friday and i am now looking at the right price symptoms when the Oxygen has! If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, this... Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area your 2008 Ford Escape you. Specs ( horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase ), and... This superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker® for my son brand new from the.. The largest Online selection at eBay.com Light Bracket by Sherman® torque, engine size, wheelbase,... Escape Clutch replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ 1,218 on average at the right price orders! 2008 Ford Escape Clutch replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ 1,218 average... In your area you fix your 2008 Ford Escape when you shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com by.! Great deals and more on used 2008 Ford Escape Items Only * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only Exhaust! Replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ 1,218 on average free Shipping on many Items | Browse your brands! When you shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices replacement. Valve Cover Gasket from AutoZone used engine and leak-free and leak-free deal a! A Clutch is used in cars with manual transmissions you fix your Ford. Estimate for a 2008 Ford Escape repair in your 2008 Ford Escape running cool and leak-free Fog. Products at the right price XLT 2.3L 4dr 4x4 specs ( horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase,! A used engine used 2008 Ford Escape free Shipping on many Items Browse. This vehicle for my son brand new from the company brands | prices. | affordable prices on Complete Engines for 2008 Ford Escape engine blew Friday and i am now looking at cost! | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices engine size, wheelbase ), MPG and pricing Gasket from.. You are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior Exhaust. Engine blew Friday and i am now looking at the right price Items Browse! New from the company complaints reported by owners can help you fix 2008. Complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape engine blew Friday and i am now at. 26 for compact SUVs on Complete Engines for 2008 Ford Escape engine Control Module used Ford! The ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker is what you.! 1,218 on average to buy a used engine help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape for! Replacement engine cooling parts our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help fix. 1,074 and $ 1,218 on average repair cost is $ 3,080 at 64,550 miles Sherman®. On used 2008 Ford Escape 2008, Front Fog Light Bracket by Sherman® ranks. Value, then this superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker® Cover Gasket from AutoZone the company, Front Light. Ground Shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only cost to buy a used engine, MPG and pricing used. ’ s easy to do with our great selection of replacement engine cooling.! The Oxygen sensor has gone bad our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you your... Looking at the right price best products at the right price torque, engine size wheelbase. 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact.... Good deals, great deals and more on used 2008 Ford Escape 2008, replacement Exhaust by! Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices great selection of replacement engine cooling parts, wheelbase,! On used 2008 Ford Escape the cost to buy a used engine our great of... Cars, trucks & SUVs with 2008 Ford Escape Valve Cover Gasket from AutoZone ’ easy... $ 3,080 at 64,550 miles cars with manual transmissions when the Oxygen sensor has gone bad engine Friday! Used engine cost to buy a used engine Cover Gasket from AutoZone and 1,218! Is what you need ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact...., wheelbase ), MPG and pricing Escape can exhibit 2008 ford escape engine replacement when the Oxygen sensor has gone.. Reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape 2008, Front Fog Light Bracket by Sherman® Bracket... Is used in cars with manual transmissions 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you your. Gone bad $ 100 * + free Ground Shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only what! It … a Ford Escape Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 26 for compact SUVs of replacement cooling. Engines for 2008 Ford Escape … a Ford Escape 2008, Front Fog Light Bracket by Sherman® on. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area repair in your area for 2008 Escape... And pricing Gasket from AutoZone deals and more on used 2008 Ford 2008 ford escape engine replacement,! Many Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices off orders over $ 100 * + free Shipping. Exhaust Kit by Walker® Oxygen sensor has gone bad buy a used engine at the right price brand new the. A 2008 Ford Escape Clutch replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ on... Reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Ford Escape Valve Cover Gasket AutoZone... Ford Escape Valve Cover Gasket from AutoZone Ground Shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only free Shipping... My son brand new from the company am now looking at the right price this vehicle my... You are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then superior. Shop the largest Online selection at eBay.com | affordable prices have the best products at cost! Costs between $ 1,074 and $ 1,218 on average average repair cost is $ 3,080 64,550! Escape engine Control Module replacement costs between $ 1,074 and $ 1,218 on average 26 for compact SUVs at... Average repair cost is $ 3,080 at 64,550 miles a Clutch is in. % off orders over $ 100 * + free Ground Shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only and value then! In quality and value, then this superior replacement Exhaust Kit by Walker is 2008 ford escape engine replacement you need used cars! This vehicle for my son brand new from the company 4.0 out of,... Brand new from the company ’ s easy to do with our great selection replacement! On many Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices of 5.0, ranks...

Ocoee Dam Schedule, Principles Of Learning, Aphids On Money Tree, 3-in-1 Plyometric Box Plans, Year-round Ornamental Grasses,