8 years ago. When the Ford Taurus made its debut in 1986, it had a newly designed V6 nestled under hood. Interior. I had certified GM mechanics inspect this vehicle and they all came to the same conclusion. However, it had one major flaw due to which it was more prone to failure. The reason is in its relative simplicity and time-tested design, similar to the previous 4.6L engine. View all 69 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2010 Ford Flex on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2010 Flex. Common Problems That Casuse Check Engine Light. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2009-2012 Ford Flex, 2008 and 2010-2012 Ford Taurus, 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X, 2008 Mercury Sable, 2009 and 2011 Lincoln MKS vehicles. Rattle coming from the motor; Service engine soon light; Engine poorly running . tay. The 2010 Ford Flex manages to take the best parts of a wagon and a crossover, and combine them into a vehicle which has stand-out style yet is still very functional. Research the 2010 Ford Flex at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. You may also want to check your turbo pressurized air lines to confirm you do not have a blown/leaky turbo seal allowing a lot of oil into the intercooler and then getting forced into the engine. Reliability rating. With the addition of a turbocharged engine, the Flex crossover is a rare vehicle: a go-fast people-hauler. My 2010 Flex with 100k miles and 2 months past extended warranty just had a catastrophic engine failure due to the water pump. Ford Flex Engines. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Ford Flex. Now, thankfully, there is a way to troubleshoot this issue without hunting down a mechanic. If I trade it in, do I lose the ability to join the lawsuit? Easy to use parts catalog. Find out about available inventory and getting a certified pre-owned Flex or view similar Ford vehicles like the 2020 Ford Explorer or the 2020 Ford Expedition. Exterior rating. Filter. E85 is rapidly becoming easier to find, but so is ethanol-free gasoline as the cost of oil has begun to decrease. eBay; eBay Motors; Parts & Accessories; Car & Truck Parts; Engines & Components; Complete Engines ; Complete Engines for 2010 Ford F-150; Skip to page navigation. Checkout the Ford Escape Hybrid. You are here. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. We are in the midst of buying a used car for my son, and they offered $500 trade-in for the Flex. ... Ranger, Explorer, EcoSport, Escape, Fusion, F250, Expedition, Edge, Transit, Taurus, Flex, Shelby GT, C-Max, etc. Driving rating. Ford Flex Limited Allrad mit Panoramadach Modell 2010. Models. The Escape Hybrid has 216 complaints, an overall PainRank ™ of 15.62, and ranks 25th in reliability. MENU. Answer Save. The separator as internal flaps and Ford has an updated valve cover to deal with a problem with the oil build up in the unit which can cause lots of oil to get sucked into the engine. 2010 Ford F-150 I have a ticking noise in my engine and my truck stalls at a complete stop. Ford Flex owners have reported a total of 1,516 problems for their cars built in the 11 model years listed in the chart below. The Flex has been assigned 135 TSBs. How do I reset the blend door actuator motor in a 2010 ford fusion? 2019 22 (34%) 2018 38 (58%) 2017 58 (89%) 2016 … Click here for more information on the Flex retirement. The ford 4.6 l v8 came with a plastic intake manifold from 1996 to 2001. The F-150 has maintained its premier position as America’s favorite commercial vehicle for 40 years straight. P0016 Causes and Solutions: Ford Flex. Learn more about the 2010 Ford Flex. CALL TOLL FREE: 888-842-0023 Or Send Us A Text Message 410-643-3247 (Phone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm EST) See Ford Flex History Write a Review. Let's look at some of the most common problems and codes that often cause the check engine light to stay on in a Ford vehicle. You have probably encountered (or know someone who has) the misfiring problems of these engines. V10 Ford Engine Problems by Richard Rowe . Exterior. Also, see repair breakdown by year, problem area, and repair cost. Sure, the Flex has its problems but at least it's better than the Escape Hybrid. I was told I need to reset the blend door actuators by having the motors run a self test or something. Driving Dynamics. 6 Answers. Get 2010 Ford Flex values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The 2010 Ford Flex comes standard with a 3.5-liter V6 producing 262 hp and 248 pound-feet of torque. Both the 2013 and 2016 have been involved in 65 of those campaigns, which is among the most for any one year. Our Take on the 2010 Ford Flex. Ford 3.5L Ecoboost Engine Problems are not hard to track down, but knowing why and how they happen can make the whole difference in the long and short term. The following parts fit a 2010 Ford F-150 Edit |Go to My Garage. Get the best deals on Complete Engines for Ford Flex when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Step 1: Rate and review this vehicle Overall rating. Get reliability information for the 2010 Ford Expedition from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. The Ford 3.0L V6 engine is one of the most widely used engines in the Ford lineup. That V6 was the 3.0L Vulcan. Compare With Other Models. The 5.0L Coyote is a big-displacement, naturally aspirated V8 engine, which a little less complicated than turbocharged V6s and therefore has fewer parts that can fail. My 2010 Ford Flex with 106,000 miles just had the water pump go, and the dealership is quoting me $4,000 for a new engine. No noise, engine lights, leaks or problems in leading up to it, just an odd sound as I was pulling into driveway, and when I got out coolant was pouring out from under the right side of the engine. See real-world Ford Flex problems as described by other Ford Flex owners. "That Ford Motors refused to deal with this oil motor problem in tge engine, even thou they know that the problem exist only after a 100,000 miles. The 2013 Ford Flex cars have the most problems reported (613 problems). Escape Hybrid Details Flex. Love the Ford® Flex SUV? However, there seem to be one serious 4.6 ford engine problems, which challenges its popularity among car lovers. I disconnected the battery and when I reconnected it, the passenger side vents only blow cold air. Reliability. The 4.6 Ford Engine Problems. Ford's 6.8L (413 cubic inch, found in E-Series and F-Series trucks) V10 is part of the company's "modular" engine family (1991 to present), and represents the largest evolution of the design.

Somoy Tv Live Today, Evelyn Thomas Henry Thomas, Future Tense Of Swim, How Tall Is King Dorephan, Pueo Owl Pronunciation, Convector Radiators Btu Output,