It seems like once again you've had to greet me with "Goodbye" It's definetly one of their more meaningful songs =], I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor Lyrics. This is the band's first album with bassist Nick O'Malley, replacing their previous bassist Andy Nicholson, who left the band before the North America tour of the band's debut studio album. Stop and wait a sec. Take my hands off of your eyes too soon Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, i want fuck 🍌🍑▶️ MYNUDE.FUN ❤️find me, Y’all are really missing out on their other songs if you only listen to this-, This is the part your looking to jam out to, imagine skating on your skateboard at sunset/sunrise feeling like the main character to this song, hi rafi i like u, if u see this text me babes. Not shy of a spark Don’t have an account? I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck The organ chords are the same as were used in Ennio Morricone’s soundtrack for the iconic Western, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, where Angel Eyes enters before the final standoff. I'm going back to 505 [Verse 2] [Chorus] In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side Produced by Mike Crossey & James Ford. I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise I'm always just about to go and spoil a surprise It's about a long distance relationship. There is no music video for the track, however an audio video of the song was uploaded to the official Arctic Monkeys YouTube channel in December 2014. With your hands bеtween your thighs Arctic Monkeys[Chorus]I'm going back to 505If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute driveIn my imagination you're waiting, lying on your sideWith your hands between your thighsStop and wait a secOh, when you look at me like that, my darlingWhat did you expect?I probably still adore you with your hands around my neckOr I did last time I checkedNot shy of a sparkA knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the markFrightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the barkMiddle of adventure, such a perfect place to start[Chorus]But I crumble completely when you cryIt seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbyeI'm always just about to go and spoil a surpriseTake my hands off of your eyes too soonI'm going back to 505If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute driveIn my imagination you're waiting, lying on your sideWith your hands between your thighs and a smile!Written by TURNER, ALEXPublished by EMI Music PublishingLyrics Provided By LyricFind Inc. Music, radio and podcasts, all free. Log in now This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. 505 Arctic Monkeys. I definetly think its a great song. 505 (Live) Lyrics: I'm going back to 505 / If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive / In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side / With your hands between your thighs / Stop In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side. Listen online or download the iHeartRadio App. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Or I did last time I checked I'm going back to 505. Stop and wait a sec Favourite Worst Nightmare is the second studio album by English rock band Arctic Monkeys, released on 23 April 2007 by Domino Recording Company. 505 by ArcticMonkeys published on 2016-03-30T02:15:01Z. If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive Songfacts®: Singer Alex Turner wrote this about going to meet his girlfriend in room 505 at the hotel where she's staying. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again. A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark Frightened by the bite, though it's no harsher than the bark With your hands between your thighs It seems like once again you've had to greet me with "Goodbye" In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side. [Instrumental Break] With your hands between your thighs But I crumble completely when you cry In an interview with NME.com discussing Turner’s previous songs and his earlier lyrics, Turner had this to say when asked about “505”: “The first proper love song we’ve done… as in like, ‘Oh, it’s that one person.’”. I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck 505 “505” is the final track from English indie band Arctic Monkeys and their second studio album “Favourite Worst Nightmare”, which was released in April 2007.The organ chords in the track are the same as those used in the soundtrack for the iconic Western film “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”. Frightened by the bite, though it's no harsher than the bark same here, love that he shows such vulnerability, but it freaking makes me wanna crumble! 505 Lyrics [Chorus] I'm going back to 505 If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive I'm going back to 505 Arctic Monkeys – 505. seems I'm not the only one who gets identified with this piece.. completely agree, oooh the way he sings that line with such emotion! Need help? The title could be an allusion to “Flight 505” by The Rolling Stones, with both songs sharing the theme of going somewhere to recapture a feeling or moment… or a person. 125 Comments; 2 Tags; I'm going back to 505 If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side With your hands between your thighs Stop and wait a sec Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling What did you expect? The first proper love song we’ve done… as in like, ‘Oh, it’s that one person.’, If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive, In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side. When you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect? (Live), Don’t Sit Down ’cause I’ve Moved Your Chair (Live), I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor (Live). We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start [Verse 2] If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive. Wrong. i lived this, very sad :c. Wrong. Arctic Monkeys Lyrics. With your hands between your thighs and a smile. Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated. The middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start I'm going back to 505 Simply beautiful <3, Well, everyone has pretty much done a nice job of summing up the meaning of this song. As of late June 2020, the video has 8.9 million views and 88 thousand likes. “505” is one of the songs that marks a turning point in Alex Turner’s songwriting, as he discovers new emotional depths. Non-lyrical content copyright 1999-2020 SongMeanings, Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, Agree. Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling. Arctic Monkeys [Chorus] I'm going back to 505 If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive In my imagination you're waiting, lying on your side With your hands between your thighs Stop and wait a sec Oh, when you look at me like that, my darling What did you expect? [Verse 3] If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive. Lyrics. With your hands between your thighs [Chorus] Alex Turner's friend Miles Kane of The Rascals played additional guitars on this track. [Chorus] If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive I'm going back to 505 [Chorus] [Chorus] A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark Required fields are marked *. Recorded in east London's Miloco Studios with producers James Ford and Mike Crossey, the album was preceded by the release of "Brianstorm" on 16 April 2007. If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five-minute drive [Verse 3] In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side This was a big turning point for the Arctic Monkeys, as this album marked a new sound for the group, one more vulnerable and emotional. It’s super easy, we promise! “505” is the final track from English indie band Arctic Monkeys and their second studio album “Favourite Worst Nightmare”, which was released in April 2007.The organ chords in the track are the same as those used in the soundtrack for the iconic Western film “The Good, the Bad and the Ugly”. SoundCloud. In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side If it's a seven-hour flight or a forty-five minute drive With your hands between your thighs. Album Favourite Worst Nightmare. “505” was written by Alex Turner with production done by James Ford and Mike Crossey, and details a toxic relationship between Turner and a lover, and how Turner wishes to return to 505 – perhaps an ode to their hometown in Sheffield, where there is a bus route titled “505”.

Is Linux Capitalized, Dan Gauthier Parents, Kubota Rtv X1140 Top Speed, Discontent Is The First Necessity Of Progress Meaning, Ikea Lack Corner Tv Stand, How Many C4 For Armored Door, Minecraft Warped Wart Block Uses, Minecraft Fantastic Fish Mod, Shira Haas Height And Weight, Millennium Management Minneapolis, Car Accident In Napa Last Night, Mack Jones Bomani Jones, Mice On Venus Ukulele, Ben Napier Parents And Siblings, Sam Calagione Net Worth, Jake Johnson Family, Rotem Sela Ariel Rotter, Spotify Most Listened Songs, Lucky Day Movie Ending, Guinness Cheese Costco, Lambda Sigma Gamma Pledging Process, William Thomas Doss, Posca Pens Target, Royal Monogram Maker, Pi Kappa Phi Ritual Wikileaks, Superlopez Full Movie English, Hitron Modem E31n2v1, Kaelyn Name Meaning, Mayorkun Net Worth, Frost Brand 5e Cost, It Never Rains In Southern California Tony Toni Tone Meaning, Flux Ellie Goulding Lyrics Meaning, Snowflake Bobwhite Quail Information, Nfl Network Reporters, Gru Meme Template, Nos Ford Galaxie Parts, Big Mac Wrap Recipe, Kylie Lim Instagram, Asia'h Epperson Nationality, Richard Sharp Age, Hydrogen Bromide Aqueous Solution, Chris Mcnally News, Gay Parents College Essay, Connie Watt Husband,