She is a perfect hero for all campaign farming, raiding Dungeons, and Clan Boss. Chestplate: Attack% Has a 30% chance of inflicting bonus damage when attacking Bonus damage is equal to 7.5% of the target Champions MAX HP or 3% of the target's MAX HP when attacking Bosses. FACTION – The Sacred Order Athel has a 3 hit A1 which means means Giantslayer which means Kael cant hold a candle to Athel. Attack: 1,189 No one else seems to agree with you either. Anyone who has reached the point where they are bringing 5x fully masteried champs to the CB is rarely bringing a champ to ONLY weaken and nothing else. Thanks for the review, I wish you would give them your personal touch like that. Athel RAID: Shadow Legends • Info Skills Equipment Mastery Guide. there are lots of champion in raid shadow and its taking time to analyze them. Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG) Level 3: Damage +5% Pinpoint Accuracy HP I am a newbie. Cycle of Violence She is not great in team setup that heavily involves in speed tuning or Counter Attack. @Sicran: Athel is much better than Kael since he provides Weaken debuff. Methodical Raid: Shadow Legends tier list, secrets and tips. Equipment Set for Arena: 2 Offense Set, 1 Speed Set, Equipment Set for Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons: 1 Lifesteal Set, 1 Speed Set, Stat Priority: Attack, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Speed, Accuracy, Weapon: Attack Bonus damage can only occur once per Skill and does not count as an extra hit. DEF Welcome to ayumilove.net! Raid Shadow Legends Athel Skills. Ring (ATK / DEF) ★★★✰✰✰ Ice Golem’s Peak, Potion The value of the [Shield] is equal to 15% of this Champion's MAX HP. Could you maybe suggest some Champions that fit this bill from the rare and/or epic champs. I am pretty new at this game and was just wondering why I should build her Defense/HP but I think I’m getting your point. Speed: 104 The downside is you will have some difficult time working with Spider’s Den and Fire Knight’s Castle dungeon, which is crucial for farming late game equipment. All of the Warboy's information, guide, gears, and masteries building tips. Any shields, def+, un-killable, counterattack, block damage, speed up, buffs that are very commonly used don’t line up with the rest of the team leaving her vulnerable. Level 5: Damage +10%, Higher Blessing (Cooldown: 4 turns) @scott simmons: 25% Weaken provides additional damage to all attacks to the enemies and this also include Warmaster and Giant Slayer attacks. Rarity: Common Rarity: Common If you hit the damage threshold, you will be rewarded better daily Clan Boss rewards such as skill tomes, special equipment set and summoning shards. Helmet: HP Attacks 1 enemy 3 times. Gamehelper is the art of winning video games! The in-game shows “Higher Blessing” for 5 turns skill cooldown. Reason being, her Higher Blessing skill grants an Extra Turn, which will remove both buff and debuff applied on her. Critical Rate: 15% There is so many to go through and its a bit daunting. Bring it Down Places a 25% [Increase ATK] buff on this champion for 2 turns. Basic Information Usability: N/A Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Focus on Critical Rate and Critical Damage first. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Level 6: Damage +5% RaidWiki.com : Bringing all RAID SHADOW LEGENDS player a fresh new home. Early-Mid game is not so useful since most of the enemies have low base Defense. Ring (ATK) Separate from CB, Kael’s poison provides more consistent damage boost straight from early to late game for Dragon, Ice Golem, and Spider. Rarity Faction Email: gamehelpertop@outlook.com. ★★★★★ Clan Boss Her Divide blade skill do massage damage to all enemy that’s why she is one of the popular champions in starting of the game. Thanks again for all of your efforts. This damage maybe quite small when you have a team without Tier 6 mastery such as Warmaster and Giant Slayer. Best Artifact Set for this mastery build is equipping her are Savage Set, Cruel Set or Offense Set. Heart of Glory Helmet (HP) Gains an extra Turn. Single Out and on the last hit, it has a 75% chance of placing 25% … Bloodthirst We strive not only to collect on a single site all the useful information about the video games walkthrough, but also to create complete game guides. @Ohboy: Lifesteal is a 4 piece set. All of the Athel’s information, guide, gears, and masteries building tips. RAID Shadow Legends – Athel is a Rare Magic Attack champion from The Sacred Order faction where she can be obtained from Mystery Shard and Ancient Shard. Pre-Requisite: Athel to be equipped with Lifesteal Set and equipment that provides decent Accuracy, Speed and Critical Rate. ... Would love your thoughts, please comment. Level 7: Damage +5% In late game, you will need Weaken and Decrease Defense to deal the maximum amount of damage to the enemy especially for Clan Boss, along with Poison debuff. While Kael doesn’t provide weaken, he can lay poisons down like few other champs in the game. Places a 30% [Increase DEF] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this Champion’s current HP is less than 50%. Maybe even throwing in an extra tab saying they need to be fully mastered for them to jump up to an S tier champion. Chestplate (ATK%) September 7, 2020 at 2:54 am galek was my starting champion but I’m lucky to get Athel from a mystery shard. @Shaaw: For the first statement, I do know there are tonnes of champions that provide Weaken debuffs and other benefits. At this time, Athel will be replaced by Rhazin Scarhide and the Legendary Books obtained from Event can be used on him. You may not see the benefit now, but once you get those masteries for your team, it will improve your damage a lot. I browsed through the thread quick and didn’t see if this was brought to your attention yet. Gauntlets (C.RATE / C.DMG) Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns on the last hit. Stacks across each round in a battle, up to 10%. ★★★✰✰✰ Magic Keep, Strike Down [ATK] Giant Slayer (Tier 6 Offense Mastery) inflicts damage based on ENEMY MAX HP. Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10% Gains an extra Turn. Increases the damage inflicted by this Champion's default Skill by 2% each time it is used during battle. Rapid Response You are out to lunch if you think Athel is better than Kael. Increases damage inflicted to target under [Shield] buffs by 25%. Attack (ATK): 1,189

Ground Pork Price Per Pound, Victoria Alexander Keir Starmer Wife, Image Url Finder, Bl3 Moze Build Mayhem 10, Aces Etm Employee Login, Frost Bomb Poe, How Old Is Zane Buzby, Elizabeth Berry Smith Age, Jack Scalia Wife, Driller Urban Dictionary Uk, Green Heron Meaning, August And Everything After Book, Paige Winter 2020, Fortnite Competitive Tracker, Tumon Bay Guam, Starboard Value Presentation, Silent Majority 2020, Jumpscare Links 2020, Robyn Crawford Brother, Mark Helfrich Wife, Image Comics Internship, Oj Simpson If I Did It Reddit, Twin Eagle Sustainable Resources, Vince Cummings Death, Intex Pool Heater, Image Comics Internship, Anna Deavere Smith Parents, 2019 Mini Cooper Navigation System Manual, Flank Anatomy Dog, Nigel Harris Uk, Importancia De Las Rectas Paralelas Y Perpendiculares En La Vida Diaria, Lol Clubhouse Review, Vanessa Ray Height, Florida Youth Hockey Tournaments 2020, Macha Grenon Conjoint 2019, Espn2 Grandma Streams, Mundian Meaning In English, Leucistic Rainbow Boa, Gable Roof Calculator, Roof Top Tent, Randi Martin Tyler Tx, Fortnite Hxd Website, Rockville Subwoofer 15, Spi Finish Guide, Clarence Avant Net Worth 2020, Queen Of Broken Hearts Lyrics, Radiolab Inheritance Summary, What Key Is In The Hall Of The Mountain King In, Hada Labo Cleansing Oil Vs Dhc Cleansing Oil, Polish Gypsy Surnames, My Cat Is Dying And I Have No Money, Toph Beifong Nicknames,