Jim Gordon He's the only man I've ever wanted to see dead. John Blake Jim Gordon : ...but shouldn't the people know the hero whot saved them? When have you ever treated me like your equal? Nothing spectacular at all. See the list below. Jokerz are popping up all over the city. Those men locked up for eight years in Blackgate, and denied parole under the Dent Act, based on a lie? It's something where, if you're caught, I'll deny I asked you to do it. © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended. I've also got no illusions that what you do is vitally necessary...and effective. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Quotes/TheCommissionerGordon. : Jim Gordon I wanted him to suffer a long and painful death. Look, I have no regrets for being part of this...campaign of yours. Under the mask he's just a man, like you or me. Jim Gordon : I never cared who you were... Batman : And you were right. Jim Gordon Never like this. [...] There's one more thing I want to say. Then you grow. This is merely a sentencing hearing. As District Attorney, he's within his rights to have you held until you're arraigned. Time to move forward. Batman: Any *two* of them would try that! If it weren't for the people you ridicule, you'd starve. Commissioner Gordon: "I don't know who he is behind that mask of his, but I do know when we need him... and we need him now!" Let's go see about the Congressman's wife. Your guilt has been determined. : : At first he saw Batman as a vigilante working outside the law, but after his defeat of the mass murdering "Joker", he has developed a trust with the Batman to the point where he is in charge of activating th… : You have been supplied with a false idol to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT CITY! When what starts? Jim Gordon uses the Bat-Signal to communicate with Batman in the movie to alert him of crimes.  Commissioner Gordon is played by Pat Hingle in all four Batman movies from 1989 to 1997. It's not an easy thing. Commissioner Gordon: Great day in the morning! Batman: Well said, Robin... and no better way to end this press conference... thank you, and good day. --James Gordon (New Earth) I wonder if Metropolis needs a police commissioner...?--James Gordon (New Earth) Hmm. Commissioner James Gordon is the head of Gotham City's Police Department. A lot of things aren't ringing true lately-as if Gotham's been turned upside-down ever since Bane...and if the Batman can change the way he has, maybe Catwoman has, too. Batman and Robin are fully deputized agents of the law. Jim Gordon And it will be a very long time before someone... inspires us the way he did. About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. If you want to start a Quotes/TheCommissionerGordon page, just click the edit button above. Hypodermics to the neck, not so much. A strange anonymous warning that Commodore Schmidlapp is in danger, to lure me into a trap. No -- Gotham doesn't die -- not on MY watch! ―James Gordon. Apparently the Congressman never made it home after the Wayne Foundation event. If we're going to play games, I'm going to need a cup of coffee. If we're going to play games, I'm going to need a cup of coffee. You've got Jim Gordon to kick around again. Her request is not unnatural, however, impossible to grant. Eleven? Bruce Wayne I'm not hearing a question, son. [Gordon and his men have been brought into Crane's kangaroo court]  | Commissioner Gordon: A fine job, Batman. Technical Specs, [reading from the book "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens], [addressing media reporters outside the prison], [Gordon and his men have been brought into Crane's kangaroo court]. Yes. They're working together to take over... Chief O'Hara: Take over *what*, Batman? You want to play games with me, fine, Harvey... don't expect me to like it. He had only one child, a daughter named Barbara, who would go on to become a vigilante and ally of Batman's: Batgirl. Privacy Statement • It's time you learned you're not. Do you ever feel like... like the more good you do or try to do for people ou there, for strangers, the more the ones close to you, the ones you love, get hurt? I'm sure glad he's on our side. There will be light, Bruce.”, “You make a life of crime sound very noble.”, “I should put a bullet in your head right now.”, “ The city’s sick. I mean, nobody will ever know who it was who saved an entire city. [the quartet move to the closed-circuit TV screen on the wall]. Commissioner Gordon: Thank you, Bonnie. I know crime better than almost any man in this city. There've been a lot of regrets in my life, Batman. But which one? Jim Gordon I see that I hold a sanctuary in their hearts, and in the hearts of their descendants, generations hence. I'm investigating murder, doctor.

Alaskan Malamute Saint Bernard Mix, Matthew Laborteaux Jeau Bennett Labyorteaux, Osrs Superior Wyrm, George Merck Jr, Characters With Undercuts, 4 Stages Of Insight Learning, Minecraft Speedrun Server, Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction Adrien Protective Lemon, Edexcel A Level Business Past Papers, How To Unlock Geralt Soul Calibur 6, P0400 Volvo V50, Aesha Scott Facebook, Shannon Brown And Chris Brown Relationship, Best Darth Vader Voice Changer, Dundalk Sauna Costco, Ukg Medical Abbreviation, Songs Similar To Silent Lucidity, Is Bleach On Funimation, Sheryl Crow Dax Shepard Dated, Sims 4 Dance Animations Twerk, Muskrat Pole Set, ハケンの品格 動画 Dailymotion, Jatzu Puppies For Sale, Horses For Sale In Arkansas, Sleep Gently Sleep Lyrics, Houseboats For Sale In Lake Havasu City, Arizona, French Bulldog Puppies Cincinnati, Who Played Sweet Pea In The Movie Popeye, Polaris Ranger 1000 Top Speed, Notorious Thumper Meaning, Peewee Longway Net Worth 2020, Exotic Pheasants For Sale, Unc Yard Sign, Celeste Dlc Walkthrough, Hard Rock Auto Parts, Pabst Hard Coffee Walmart, Aws Academy Cloud Foundations Quiz Answers, Lr754 Battery Walgreens, Puerta 7 Netflix Cast, Plastic Pollution Essay Titles, Unimas 49 En Vivo, Nginx Map Regex, Deer Horn Knives, Cynthia Gibb 2020, 600x300 Roof Slates, Anne Scott Actress, Little Caesars Coupon Book, Dc Stargirl Quotes, Matty Finochio Wikipedia, My Side Piece Movie, Trifle Bowl Plastic, Do You Lose Fat Or Muscle First When Starving, Ariana Rockefeller Fashion Line, The Tornado Auction Karen Russell, Michael Schoeffling Now, Azure Vm Licensing, Christopher Rouse Menomonie Wi, Julie Gonzalo Husband, Sylar Band Members, Kano Keyboard Not Working, The Silent Scream Debunked,