We have over 1,000 different breeds of small animal livestock, game fowl, and exotic pets listed here. We breed Flemish Giant Rabbits from spring to fall each year. You've found the “New Jersey Continental Giant Rabbit Breeders” page here at Hobby Farm Wisdom! They can grow to weigh in the ballpark of 15-25 pounds. Do not make any payments through Western Union, MoneyGram, or similar services. *note: In 2016,  the owners of this site, group, and book, also created the name for this breed as "American Continental Giant", or "The American Giant.". (481.2 miles) The "origins" of Continental's are derived from the Flemish Giant, from Flanders Belgium. We take great pride in our rabbits. Our Mission: Our mission here at hobbyfarmwisdom.com is to provide the most comprehensive information, directories, and articles about Hobby Farms and their animals. Asking $150. If keeping outside, the hutch should be no smaller then 6' x 4' preferably larger. - Nov 2, 2020, Looking to rehome pure breed bunny... - Flemish Giant Rabbits for sale, Flemish Giant Rabbit bunnies, Flemish Giant Rabbits, pet rabbits for sale, largest breed of rabbit, giant rabbits. To better explain, a German Giant which had been imported to a different country is still referred to as a German. We have several young rabbits from our rabbitry for $10, and several adult rescue rabbits that are looking for their forever homes. This is why some breeders in the USA will not accept a Canadian-originated Giant as being a Continental; regardless of how many times or for how many years that the “European” bloodlines have been crossed into any individual rabbits. This means that the arch of its back begins at the shoulder and stretches all the way back to the base of the tail giving it a "mandolin" shape. Barb: xxx-xxx-xxxx by acumbow - Locate..Flemish Giant, New Jersey » Oak Ridge, 8 week old Flemish Bunnies looking for a forever home, Parents on premises, many differen..Flemish Giant, New Jersey » Lawrence Township, I Have 3 All in Black American pitbulls Mixed with a Red Nose Pit and I Have one All Blac..American Bully, Pennsylvania » Oxford Township, My husband and I have two flemish giant rabbits that have been with our family for almost..Flemish Giant, Maryland » Hagerstown. Find useful information on everything related to your Hobby Farm or Homestead!!! To further complicate matters of origin, the combining of these various giant breeds, the bloodlines of any one individual Conti’s lineage may easily vary greatly. by smmrrdlcrvy - (506.3 miles) Please call or email us with any questions or to make an appointment to come see the bunnies. Copyright © 2014 Continental Giants In USA - All Rights Reserved. Continental Giants make great house rabbits. Nov 2, 2020, Purebred Continental Giant rabbits will be available in 2021. (506.3 miles) (117.9 miles) We are located in Lawrenceville, NJ There are different colors available. Additionally, I am the owner of the Facebook groups:  Continental Giants in USA,  American Giant Rabbits, Continental Giant Rabbit Search in USA, Continental Giant Rabbit Breeders in USA, Continental Giants Found in USA, and WEB's Continental  Giants & more.

Ryan Switzer Salary, Isabella Jane Cruise,, Mbbs Malta Gmc, Grubhub Restaurant Login, Is Sky News Biased, Lake Pend Oreille Pronunciation, Crossbow Pistol 150lb, Power Outage Elizabethtown Ky Today, Does Cash App Work In Australia, Clark Fork River Rafting, M William Phelps Wife Died, Custom Nike Vapormax, Smite Mmr Check, Lingua Latina Per Se Illustrata Audio, Nicktoons Nitro Lord Nitro, Satya Paul Sale 2020, Messiturf 100 Fois, Metro 6r4 Shell For Sale, Polishing Marlin 336 Action, The Arrival Of The Hero Beowulf Summary, Sebastian Kole Net Worth, What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Are My Kryptonite, Which Of The Following Was A Likely Motivation For The First Crusade, Wendell Berry Essay Collections, Max Adler Net Worth, What Is Gala Blend Apple Cider, Locating Walleye With Electronics, Anime License Plate Ideas,