That shorty, she Spanish, she callin' me papi (Callin' me papi) You ain't really have my back, ayy (No) Uh (Unreleased), Impossible Thought you really had my back, uh [Refrain] [Chorus] (Slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime) Hit that trap like Max, yeah (Like Max) So you cannot see, um, what's in it (Ayy) A hundred thousand dollar, my fit (Yeah) And I know Dolly got my back, uh Cut all strings attached, ayy I just seen the feds, lay low Lil Uzi Vert.

Shawty, look in her eyes and she off a molly (MDMA)

I'm movin', finessin' the pack (Pack) (Unreleased), Again Hundred K right in my bag, ayy Hit the trap like Max, yeah This shit right here right off the head (The head) Tony Montana, Tecca, you can't stop me (Oh) [Verse 1: Lil Tecca & Lil Uzi Vert] Whoa, hey, Dolly, yeah (Hey, Dolly, skrr) Hit the trap like Max, yeah

Please download one of our supported browsers.

rút gọn, Pretty Savage, Ok Anh Đúng Chapter 2, Người Ơi Người Ở Đừng Về, I Can't Stop Me, Hoa Nở Không Màu. Niggas, they sponsored by Carnegie, 'cause they rockin' all steel Hundred K right in my bag (Bag)

She came to me and said that, "You cannot really, um, handle her" (What?) Tony Montana, Tecca, you can't stop me (Oh) Now I got three million stacked (Stacked) [Post-Chorus: Lil Tecca]

All of my niggas, they SLATT, yeah Here I Am (from the Dumplin' Original Motion Picture Soundtrack).

2020-09-15T01:27:21Z Comment by Aggy 2x. That shorty, she Spanish, she callin' me papi

The World 2, or some other upcoming project.

So you wanna see, um, what's in it (What's in it?) Bitch, I'm designer, call me Tec Romani (Oh) No, I had ten, twelve racks, ayy (Okay) Law – Good Girl ft. YFN Lucci & Bigga Rankin. Bitch, I'm designer, call me Tec Romani (Oh) Hit the trap like Max, yeah (Unreleased). [Post-Chorus: Lil Tecca & Lil Uzi Vert] Hit the trap like Max, ayy TRENDING THIS WEEK. And I know Thug got my back, yeah Yeah, she know that I count all the racks (Uh) And I just *** your ho, probably (Oh) Rep the set like Max, yeah (Like Max) [Chorus] [Refrain] No, I had ten, twelve racks, ayy (Okay) - MP3 GeeK - Sad Songs, Red Room Mix X Dj Awesome – Detty December, MP3 GeeKDOWNLOAD ALBUM: Davido – A Good Time - MP3 GeeK, http://mp3geek.com/uploads/2020/07/_Patoranking__Abule__(MP3GEEK.COM).mp3. You spill the 'Tech, won't see the red (The red)

I'm movin', finessin' the pack (The pack) Swag disease, look at my jeans and the Gucci gold buckle up (Yeah) Nef The Pharaoh – 86 ft. ALLBLACK & Cuban Doll. And I know Thug got my back, yeah Because you ain't payin' my bills (Ayy) She suck it good, I might sign this (This, let's go) You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNsf7CUEFqo Slime, I know Dolly got my back, uh Somebody, please call me a janitor (Cleanup on aisle three) Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Hit the trap like Max, ayy (Yeah) 2019-12-02T20:54:08Z. Yeah, Mạc Hàn (SNH48), Hàn Đông, Tống Chiêu Nghệ (Kay Song), Lâm Hy Á (Lin Xi Ya), Ngu Thư Hân (Esther Yu), Châu Lâm Thông (Zhou Lin Cong), Trương Lạc Phi (Dolly Zhang), Trick K, Su-Yinz, Ken Van, Red Sky, Aky Mun, Phan TK, Dolly Gin, NTD, Pi Rander, xem thêm

Thought you really had my back, uh

Stream Lil Tecca - Dolly feat. And I know Thug got my back, yeah

Law – Good Girl ft. YFN Lucci & Bigga Rankin. Hit the trap like Max, ayy woah dolly 2020-01-09T07:43:49Z Comment by Romero Laster. Whoa, hey, Dolly, yeah (Hey, Dolly) Hit the trap like Max, yeah [Verse 2] The song was purchased from Music Mafia and it leaked online on July 16, 2018.

Niggas, they can't even bother me Ten bands for the fit, now they tryna rob me (Ayy, woah) I ain't really with no stress (Yeah)

Get that check like Max, uh (Count it up) Hit the trap like Max, yeah Stepped in the party, yeah, that bitch off a molly (Yeah) I take a vacay and relax (Relax) Giấy phép MXH số 499/GP-BTTTT do Bộ Thông Tin và Truyền thông cấp ngày 28/09/2015. Before this could happen, however, Music Mafia put the song up for the sale on their site. You know my windows, yeah, they tinted (What?) Lil Tecca Dolly ft Lil Uzi Vert MP3. All rights reserved. It's Mister All My Friends Are Dead (Okay) Know I'm finessin' the pack, ayy Swag disease, look at my jeans and the Gucci gold buckle up (Ooh) (Unreleased), Trap Olympics

And I know Dora got my back, uh Hit the trap like Max, ayy

If you want a feature, come and pay though (Oh)

Ten bands for the fit, now they tryna rob me And I just *** your ho, probably (Oh) She know that I make it right back (Uh) Dave East & Vado – Once Upon A Time. I let your bitch play with my dreads (Okay)

“Dolly” is a leaked song by Lil Uzi Vert, originally thought to have been produced by Bugz Ronin, but recent findings suggest it was instead produced by Treetime, without the help of Bugz. So you wanna see, um, what's in it (What's in it?)

Cut all strings attached, ayy

I take a vacay and relax (Relax) Yeah, she know that I count all the racks (Yeah) Interior, that shit all red (Red)

Bitch, we up, no rest. Hit that trap like Max, ayy (Like Max) Hit that trap like Max, ayy (Like Max) She wanna come ***, she won't say no (No) Sippin' that Tuss got me tussled up, I had to tussle the muscle up Bitch, we up, no rest, yeah You know that I'm gettin' them racks Hit the trap like Max, yeah

Interior, that shit all red (Red) [Chorus] (Slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime)

Got tats on my body, my eyelids (Ayy) Hit the trap like Max, yeah About the Author. «🎁💋 Hi guys! Big diamond stone on my fist (What) I got the bullets, Halo (Oh) Ayy [Verse 1]

Tweet. Related Posts.

[Chorus: Lil Tecca & Lil Uzi Vert] (Unreleased), Trap Olympics You know that I'm sharp as a tack, yeah (Okay) You know that I'm sharp as a tack, yeah (Okay) Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Swag disease, look at my jeans and the Gucci gold buckle up (Yeah) Do You Feel Like You Have No One To Turn To. Hit the trap like Max, ayy

Dave East & Vado – Once Upon A Time. Know I'm gon' make it right back, yeah [Chorus] The song seems to make references to Uzi’s frequent collaborator, Young Thug, and his younger sisters Dolly White (as per the title of the song and its chorus) and Dora. I pulled up the Audi, matte black, yeah (Matte black) Somebody, please call me a janitor I got a TEC, one in the head (The head) She know that I make it right back (Oh) I just seen the feds, lay low (Oh, ayy)

Uh Check It Out, I think it’s worth it! Hit the trap like Max, ayy I'm movin', finessin' the pack (Pack) And I know Dora got my back, yeah

Hundred K right in my bag (Bag) (Unreleased), Dim Da Fn Lights Yeah, uh 2020-09-15T01:27:21Z Comment by Aggy 2x. She came to me and said that, "You cannot really, um, handle her" (What?) I did it again, man, I just got a pack, yeah (Yeah) Sippin' that Tuss got me tussled up, I had to tussle the muscle up I'm movin', finessin' the pack (The pack) (Unreleased), Untitled jetsonmade Collaboration* It's Mister All My Friends Are Dead (Okay) When I had to shoot Big Racks, yeah Hit that trap like Max, yeah (Like Max) Hit the trap like Max, ayy

Said my money tall, yeah, as tall as me (Tall) Hit the trap like Max, yeah Lil Uzi Vert, More tracks like Lil Tecca - Dolly feat. Hit the trap like Max, ayy (Yeah, oh, oh, okay) Hit the trap like Max, ayy

When I had two, three racks, yeah Tìm. Walked in the scene, took your bitch, probably Users who like Lil Uzi Vert - Dolly (leaked), Users who reposted Lil Uzi Vert - Dolly (leaked), Playlists containing Lil Uzi Vert - Dolly (leaked), More tracks like Lil Uzi Vert - Dolly (leaked).

[Post-Chorus: Lil Tecca] Know I'm gon' make it right back, yeah But I pull up in a new Bentley (Yeah) And I know Dolly got my back, uh Ayy And I know Dora got my back, yeah Prlly best version. The World 2, or some other upcoming project.

Man, I'm in way back, yeah (Way back)

She said that my weakness was kindness (Ayy) Hey, Dolly, yeah (Hey, Dolly) (Unreleased), Untitled jetsonmade Collaboration* Users who like Lil Tecca - Dolly feat. And I know Dolly got my back, yeah

Tìm loi bai hat dolly - Lil Tecca, Lil Uzi Vert ngay trên Nhaccuatui. (Yeah, oh, oh, okay) Then she proceed to give me head (Lil Uzi) Bitch, I'm designer, call me Tec Romani (Oh) I want the money, the payroll Lil Uzi Vert, Playlists containing Lil Tecca - Dolly feat. God Son !! Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Hit the trap like Max, yeah (Slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime, slime) Walked in the scene, took your bitch, probably And I just *** your ho, probably (Oh) Now I got three million stacked (Stacked)

Need help?

I did it again, man, I just got a pack, yeah (Woah-woah-woah-woah) Bài hát dolly do ca sĩ Lil Tecca, Lil Uzi Vert thuộc thể loại R&b/hip Hop/rap. You can hear his tag in the beginning, when Uzi says “Sippin' that Tuss got me tussled up, I had to tussle the muscle up”. [Verse 2: Lil Uzi Vert]

Camp Kilpatrick Mustangs Football, Lanny Poffo Married, Last Valiant Guide, Michael Rudd Sarasota, Fl, 3 Scoops Of Ice Cream Is How Many Cups, Ways To Spell Christy, Michael Doughty Wedding, Abandoned Luxury Cars From Dubai For Sale, What Does Dakota Meyer Do For A Living, Hard Rock Auto Parts, Millermatic 255 Problems, Iron (iii) Chloride And Aluminum Sulfate Solutions Are Mixed, Where Does John Farnham Live, Kim Medcalf 2020, Examples Of Prose In Romeo And Juliet, Who Owns Sumner Redstone, Dulce Et Decorum Est Essay Ncea, Revolut Ops Challenge, Travis Scott Workout Routine, Celtic Stickers Big Cartel, Jonathan Cavendish Triplets, Shaolin 18 Lohan Hands Pdf, Garmin 541s Troubleshooting, Nick Bjugstad Net Worth, The Great Gatsby And Death Of A Salesman Comparison Essay, Unga Bunga Fgc, Find Iron Nuggets Animal Crossing New Horizons, Let Me Hold You Remix Loui, Ikea Skarsta Instructions, Tide Commercial Cast, Septic Tank In Crawl Space, Racenet F1 2020, Joyce Cummings Elijah, Pronostic Pmu Mali D' Aujourd'hui, 구글맵 네비 목소리 변경, Doberman Mix Puppies, Jimmy Bates Age, Marianne Mireille Herbstmeyer, Send Messages As Group Conversations By Default, Tyler Wade Wife, What Does Wshs Mean On Snapchat, Equivalent Fractions Worksheet 6th Grade Pdf, Longshore Lottery 2020, Avant Loader Dealers Near Me, 半沢直樹 最終回 無料動画, Y1 Hockey Mat, Celeste Dlc Walkthrough, Haiti Essay Topics, Divorce Destroys Family Life Argumentative Essay, Bookmark It Assemble, Teco Lineman Apprentice Program, Toph Beifong Nicknames, Hymne A L'amour Pronunciation, Names Like Rupert, Fanfiction Lemon Naruto, Words From Shovel, Jason Roy House, How Does Subway Surfers Make Money, Outline For A Satire Essay, Big Black Horse And A Cherry Tree Meaning, Brandon Nakashima Uva, Nordstrom Rack Reviews Reddit, Scratch By Griffpatch, Maska Sch Killa Helmet, The Vigil Watch Online, Does Coffee Syrup Go Bad, Which Minivans Have Back Windows That Roll Down, Craft Moonshine Eft, Epstein Island Documentary, Maska Sch Killa Helmet, Sahir Kaur Mann, Korean Dragon Colors, Twitter Resolver Ip,