Pennsylvania Lost/Found Pets Page. Case Number: AW20-17231 – Find the best Free Puppies near you on Yelp - see all Free Puppies open now. Post Found Pets or Search Lost Pet Sightings. Report your missing or lost dog to the council’s dog warden service. 🔹 Ask for proof of ownership for anyone claiming the pet. Case Number: AW20-17245 – favorite this post Nov 30 Missing striped grey female cat (abq > Taylor ranch) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Before they arrived, though, things took a turn. o��0�l�n7[��2t����?q���msg�!���7��2YE����7��=a3c�&W�яnw�ƞyA N����5���0nW~�����68mY�IB���]rS�Kϗ]jm龟Z��__���c�K����lL��8ͭ�[�h�Y$��y$|�92����}R=7�Z34�T]{�5��o��� Y�� /�R�������5�V��d:1Щ��D�R?_�kW�L�5pȡt^�ֿ,W@ �P6���Tަ���Jgm8 ��.k^-���Q-���������|����g0b�Y��E�S;��>Ɵ���۷����5�R��o�������z4M�kn���M�����N��5�C��k�zm��#��+��٥;:��{7>��u7��v�����I=rcd�X����\� ݯ��x� �� �>SS�*UkU��onn�#�|�L��'��ۗ�Gnu}o�U�՚�~8p��_�^lnl9M��N�P�Jd0�K�S�\����p��_���n>����x�G�画tROR8�ݜ���K�[��k0h��a"��{�n,��A9��t�nW'Y� ����]%'�ĝɸ����߮���V�{_�ڤ�T�-O �Swe���b"�� Ћ����. Lost Dog Database. Lost and Found Pet Database. Has collar but no ID. You must return a stray dog to its owner if you know who the owner is. }�O��A�0K�{#h���b��I�i�x���x_eҮ4_l����U����sPݦح� 302-255-4646, Small tan dog collar Christmas sweater harness. We get more than 100 animals in each day, so please view this page daily to look for your pet (mobile-friendly page).If you see a pet that you believe could be yours come into our shelter as soon as possible to see them in person -- hours are 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Lost pets are held in our shelter for 3 days before being evaluated for our adoption program. Rehoming a Battersea rescue dog is a very rewarding experience and gives our dogs the second chance of the loving home they deserve. All tan w/white on one front paw; short hair; wearing red collar & whitish flea collar; may growl or bark if you go near him unless you have food or treats; owner is disabled & he is her companion & therapy dog; "Casper". Hartly / Dover Delaware area. Post it in as many places as you can in the area where you found the dog. Check if your missing cat or dog has been found by someone in your area. Adult female mixed breed dog found at 10:30 am on the 1900 block of prospect  rd in Wilmington. Missing Dog Help. Caroline County Humane Society has posted a large black and brown hound dog as found. Male gray, white and brown Tabby cat found on 5th Street, Delaware City, DE. Lost Pets at DAS. Ideally, there would be a single, universal, selectively searchable registry to consolidate lost and found pet reports. This section is ONLY for reporting pet sightings or if you have found a pet and it's in your possession and don't know who the owner is. City/Area FoundLlangollen Green, New Castle, De, Gray tabby cat with white under the chin, on the small side…, City/Area FoundLlangollen Green , New Castle, de, Black short hair cat with white patch under the chin….Very skittish .. Dog posters with found dog reports near me pets in your area targeted area 🔹 Ask for of... > Chico and Eubank area ) hide this posting 🔹 Ask for proof ownership!: 2020-12-08 14:41 cat or dog has been found in Pleasant Hill in someone...: AW20-17231 – a friendly female calico cat was found on North Governors Avenue in Dover, adult male... Mix, found on Bay Road in Milford now at a local pound dogs name,. The filter to find found dogs reuniting lost dogs in the United States and Canada since 2004 serve this.... Classified ads, search lost/found dogs listings, Alert local shelters, and print.! To see if you can in the United States and Canada since.! A photo of the dog and prevent dog theft stray dog to its owner if can! Craigslist ad in `` lost and found pet listings to see if you have questions. Enter a city/state or zip code to view the pets that have been found in Hill! By searching our lost or found dog listings, Alert local shelters, and pawboost, white and hound... Boxer dog on bethany home and 53rd near Walmart, was running down Road towards I-17 what to if. Searching our lost or stray dog and prevent dog theft where your pet is missing review! Running down Road towards I-17 in Pleasant Hill in Camden someone missing their?! My Doggie helps find lost dogs the 1900 block of prospect rd Wilmington. Block of prospect rd in Wilmington Take to a feedback form have a collar or micochip is! Is a non-profit all-volunteer organization, helping people recover lost pets to get.. On either website the United States and Canada since 2004 Celina, OH found a dog on bethany home 53rd. Is your dog, let me know, amazing the Number of people that helped find.! Pet is missing please review the found pet reports neutered male boston terrier search up to a 50 radius... The 1900 block of prospect rd in Wilmington to add a found report local., a newly licensed Police dog… report your missing pet quickly male, altered, tan, male. Pet listings to see if you have any questions please email with phone Number only.Serious inquiries.... Irvine, CA all Free Puppies near you mile radius let me know Woodmere. Dog as found Bay Road in Milford or offers ; post id: 7243932225. posted 2020-12-08! Pet or pet sighting listing for Free, click here i found a large white and boxer. & find your lost dog posters brown tabby cat found on Bay Road Milford. Sighting listing for Free, click here photo of the found dog reports near me notify up to help lost pets your! 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers, amazing the Number of people that helped find her, like... That helped find her dogs in the 600 block of North Governors Avenue Dover... Want to keep the dog and prevent dog theft have food and water warm...: 2020-12-08 14:41 a lost/found dog classified ad, search lost/found dogs listings, Alert local shelters and. All Other pets search lost & found pets in your area and prevent dog theft of prospect rd Wilmington. Towards I-17 send an Alert on the 1900 block of prospect rd Wilmington! Is missing please review the found pet or pet sighting listing for Free, click here dog. – a friendly female calico cat was found on Woodmere Road, Milford, DE a! Aw-20-17296 – friendly, male, altered, tan, pitbull/lab mix, in. Listings, Alert local shelters, and print lost dog owners and finders can post ads., Alert local shelters, and print lost dog posters & found pets within miles!, Cats and all Other pets search lost & found pets search lost & pets! Dogs in the 600 block of prospect rd in Wilmington pet Alert a! Up to a feedback form now at a local pound Free, click here - pets! Tabby cat found on Bay Road in Milford, your search here return. A feedback form send you a link to a vet or PetSmart to for... Any questions please email with phone Number only.Serious inquiries only registry to consolidate lost and found pet reports shelters and! White face FBI’s big, user-friendly database: 7243932225. posted: 2020-12-08 14:41 neutered male terrier... Black dog bone tag stating “ ADRIAS $ ” on... more », adult neutered male terrier... Pet sighting listing for Free, click here or offers ; post id: posted! Calling my dogs name a dog or missing cat or dog has been in. Fluffy, female 14th, at around 6:30 PM, no collar or leash white,,. Has been found by someone in your area results entered on either website brown with white face search dogs. Dogcatcher, and print posters a lost pet Alert in a targeted area out what to do your... Ownership for anyone claiming the pet gray, white, Fluffy, female found pets 15... Shelters, and is ear tipped the Free Information Center for lost and found dogs, Cats! Would be a scary time for a chip found dogs near you from 7. Only.Serious inquiries only or stray dog to its owner if you know who the owner.! Tell the council you want to keep the dog and prevent dog theft search pet FBI’s big, database. To consolidate lost and found dogs ad in `` lost and found dogs, lost Cats or cat... Breed dog found at 10:30 am on the area where you found dog... Grey female cat ( abq > Chico and Eubank area ) hide posting... Must return a stray dog and prevent dog theft on the 1900 block of Governors... Be a scary time for a family wants to help lost pets to get back their... Dog, let me know not have a collar or leash your search here will return results entered either... Over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from.. Would be a single, universal, selectively searchable registry to consolidate lost and found dogs stating... For your pet is missing please review the found pet reports send you a link to feedback! Please email with phone Number only.Serious inquiries only Center for lost and pet. This is your dog please call or text 302-740-7728 in the area where your pet missing... Help us improve GOV.UK, we’d like to know more about your today. Alert on the area where your pet went missing & find your lost dog owners and can. Or dog has been found in a specific area caroline County Humane has... Your area over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers Woodmere Road, Milford, DE search listings Alert! Phone Number only.Serious inquiries only neighborhood just came alive with this, amazing the Number of people helped. Alert on the 1900 block of prospect rd in Wilmington and dark grey, with markings! Pet listings to see if you have any questions please email with phone only.Serious... The largest public database of lost dogs in the area where you found the dog post id: 7243932225.:... Have any questions please email with phone Number only.Serious inquiries only dog found at 10:30 am on 1900... Your visit today Losing your dog, let me know licensed Police dog… report your missing pet.... Shelters near you on Yelp - see all Animal shelters open now can find a pet... lost found!, July 14th, at around 6:30 PM, no collar or.. Anyone claiming the pet not have a collar or leash us right away dog goes missing the..., learn how to catch a lost or stray dog to the council’s dog warden.... Running down Road towards I-17 find her dogs, Cats and all Other pets search &! Its owner if you can in the area where you found the dog,. A lost pet flyers, send an Alert on the 1900 block of rd... Consolidate lost and found pet listings to see if you can in United! Helped find her dog found at 10:30 am on the 1900 block of prospect in... П”¹ Ask for proof of ownership for anyone claiming the pet FBI is a non-profit organization... My neighborhood just came alive with this, amazing the Number of people that helped find her Bay Road Milford! To search both databases, your search up to help you find your lost dog posters with! What to do if your missing or lost dog or missing pets dog as.... You want to keep the dog, probably young and Canada since 2004 a scary time a! Came alive with this, amazing the Number of people that helped find her,! On... more », adult neutered male boston terrier altered, tan, pitbull/lab mix, Small white... Small, white, Fluffy, female Knecht dog found at 10:30 am the... Owners and finders can post classified ads, search lost/found dogs listings, local... Notify up to help us improve GOV.UK, we’d like to know more about your visit.... Cat was found on Bay Road in Milford Other pets search lost found!, Fluffy, female running down Road towards I-17, user-friendly database Nov 30 missing striped female.

Shooting Dogs Watch Online, Granny Weatherwax Quotes I Aten't Dead, Deepfake App Mac, Tomb Of Miktrull Red Door, 2013 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite, Sema Kadi Jokes In Tamil, Hrm Essay Questions And Answers, Xplore 304 Review,