I'm relatively new to the game and a guild just took me on a HP run and got me 270 Hero Points. You're almost never going to be fighting a golem in Fractals or Raids. I was holding my HP's for Scourge and two nights ago I just said screw it and dumped them into Reaper. >_<. Both deal High amount of damage, but: Weaver: Highest Damage possible, very strong at the moment. Or is the weaver just purely DPS? It is just way to practical having Overloads and shouts and furthermore you can easily play as dps or support temp. Tempest - can either support or DPS, has great dps potential and nice utility with "rebound" in certain instances. So grundlegend würde ich Tempest und/oder Stab spielen, wenn zu viel Chaos in der Gruppe herrscht. Stick with Tempest for now. Also has very nice cleave and survivability compared to weaver. As someone who's done both, Tempest is better for all content. Press J to jump to the feed. However, I have problems achieving its benchmarks so I stopped using it for such instances. Then, decide which one suites your playstyle more. I'm just right now stuck between deciding if I should play a Tempest or a Weaver, I think supporting and healing while doing damage seems to be quite fun, but Im afraid that the damage will be abit too weak playing Tempest for when I want to do some soloing. Guess i will go with weaver for now. Tempest will still likely be the go to in open world PvE as overload air … Während Tempest generell mehr AoE hat, es einfacher zu spielen ist und theoretisch mehr Burst hat, kommt es an den konstanten Schaden eines Schwertweavers nicht ran. This page was last edited on 26 August 2020, at 11:13. Weaver. For solo content, either works; for group content, a tempest offers more utilities for your group while a weaver offers more dmg. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://snowcrows.com/raids/elementalist/weaver/staff/, https://old.snowcrows.com/raids/elementalist/. then you'll find that Weaver will virtually always out dps a tempest. It's weaker than weaver in organized groups (when it comes to damage output), but does fairly well (if not better) than weaver in solo pve play due to improved protection, stun … Tempest brings protection and stability as well as being able to dip into the Water attunement without fear of losing a crap ton of DPS for an emergency overload. You may be able to get good enough with Weaver to outdps a tempest in one fight once in a blue moon, but the effort you're going to put into doing that and the time you're going to spend in the downstate are going to make the Tempest laugh. As a main elementalist since launch, I say to pick a staff weaver if you want to be meta and play raid/fractals. that being said, if you always care for the most efficient way, play the meta build for ele depending on the gamemode.you can find some information here: https://snowcrows.com/raids/elementalist/weaver/staff/or here https://old.snowcrows.com/raids/elementalist/ if you want the old layout.also www.metabattle.com. Welcome to /r/GuildWars2 where we strive to be a place where you can share your Guild Wars 2 experiences and partake in discussions with players from around the world. Welcome to /r/GuildWars2 where we strive to be a place where you can share your Guild Wars 2 experiences and partake in discussions with players from around the world. An experienced Elementalist player can also make this build work in a solo roaming scenario, though it may struggle against extremely difficult enemies. [&DQYfHSkbOBkXAQAANRcAAL4BAABQAQAAlwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA=], https://metabattle.com/wiki/index.php?title=Build:Weaver_-_Power_DPS_Sword&oldid=106320. Unless you only do open world PvE, then you can do whatever you feel like (but weaver is better), or sPvP where there are a few tempest builds which can work (but weaver is better). ), Thank you all for the responses. Each overload skill is able to be used after 6 seconds in the attunement. Weaver can technically do a little more damage than Tempest, but only when everything goes perfectly (which is realistically never). Also, fresh air d/f tempest is godmode open world pve. (Plus Tempest is fun! you can always switch arround as much as you please once you have them both unlocked.for low level fractals / dungeons it probably doesn't matter much, if you want to play high level fractals / raids, it will be weaver for now. Overload is a profession mechanic exclusive to tempests that grants additional skills while in each attunement, causing an effect while the tempest channels it and for a short period afterwards. But practically speaking, it doesn't matter how good you get, it doesn't matter how good your group is, the flexibility and reliability of Tempest is still going to provide you with the most reliable performance. A standard staff tempest build built for high area damage at long range. in case that you play arround in the openworld / story for now, why not both? Meet the Tempest: Elementalist's Elite Specialization, Points of Interest: Tempest spotlight on YouTube, https://wiki.guildwars2.com/index.php?title=Tempest&oldid=2099626, Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an. If weaver isn't buffed from beta weekends it pretty much will not be used as sword is really really undertuned (needs about 50-70% more base damage to be competitive in PvE). Tempest increases your power a lot. While tempest is usually labeled as support, you have every right to play it as full dps. Overload water for healing, overload earth for protection, auras (can heal if going auramancer), rebound for one-shot prevention. The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great. Against a golem, Weaver's flat better. Tempest is significantly more reliable and also has easier access to CC. In encounters you should always be looking for opportunities to reset your attunement back to, Make sure that you have the boss selected before casting. Haven't touched him since forever. I would say that Weaver has tons of CC, whilst still being able to do damage. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Weaver also has quite good traits/skills for self sustain (0 support), but taking those in organized groups is pointless since it's a huge dps loss, at which point you can just swap to tankier class and be more effective. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Our curator decided this build is in the current metagame regardless of rating. If weaver isn't buffed from beta weekends it pretty much will not be used as sword is really really undertuned (needs about 50-70% more base damage to be competitive in PvE). Couldn't you use non-sword weaver? I have a condi weaver just for the sake of it geared up and I have the eq for a power weaver since it's essentially the same as for power temp, but I guess I won't play weaver anytime soon. As for weaver, most of the weaver skills sucks in terms of animation, you get some steam attack and spinning shooting rock or something and they are slow. Weaver is probably the best DPS for raids and fractals, killing bosses become so smooth when you have great weavers in your team. People will tell you Weaver has higher DPS - but even qTfy acknowledges that there are significant weaknesses. Weaver - Power dps or condi dps(not amazing) with sword. Stick with Tempest for now. And if you got bored with that spec you can just switch it to the other one without having to grind HP again. Tempest und Weaver haben beide ihre Berechtigung. Aura share is also good in pvp (probably wvw too but I don't play that). Currently, I'm using fresh air tempest when farming Istan for fun. Each overload skill is able to be used after 6 seconds in the attunement. However, the class always has access to the elements which … But for Raids, WvW, Fractals, really anything where you're needing to be competative, it's Weaver without question. I am now a God! Weaver will out DPS a Tempest on the golem but in reality where you must dodge and be able to change play style based on your group mates, Tempest wins hands down. speaking only about base dmg weaver vs standard staff build? Weaver skills are underwhelming, i dont mean dps but animation. Overload is a profession mechanic exclusive to tempests that grants additional skills while in each attunement, causing an effect while the tempest channels it and for a short period afterwards. if one thing is maintained in the gw2 community, then meta buildguides. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Tempest will still likely be the go to in open world PvE as overload air kills most mobs with minimal hassle. w/ nerfs to lava font on staff, this now became some of the highest dps an ele build has to offer in raids. ), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. You'll get enough hero points from PoF maps to unlock Weaver, so go ahead and unlock Tempest if you want. You'll bang your head against a wall if you try doing that content on Weaver. This build excels in a large zerg, such as Dragonfall, Drizzlewood Coast, or LS4 Trains. People romanticise, irrationally, this idea that if you get good enough, the bigger benchmark will win. List of tempest skills [] See also: List of elementalist skills Profession mechanic []. Low difficulty; Long Range This is especially true for the first 3 bosses in wing 4 since they're either standing still most of the time, or the other members are doing the mechanics for you so u can focus on dps rotation. I am not a pro at either of them but after playing both quite a bit, tempest has more group utilities. List of tempest skills [] See also: List of elementalist skills Profession mechanic []. If you focus on getting as many lava fonts and meteor showers in as possible, and filling the gaps with your other abilities that are better than a fire autoattack (eruption, pyroclastic blast, ice bow, fgs, fire/air 3, etc.) Now the question is, wich one should i choose? If your group is lacking those, take Tempest. Seems the best weaver build at the moment, No one likes ads, we know that, but this website is made possible by displaying ads. Overload is a profession mechanic exclusive to tempests that grants additional skills while in each attunement, causing an effect while the tempest channels it and for a short period afterwards. This page was last edited on 26 August 2020, at 11:13. But i'm still getting used to it, the rotations and the duel wield really throw you when you are so used to your usual play style/skills/rotations. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If you haven't played in a while, I'd start with Tempest then try Weaver once you get a hang of Ele again.

Gw2 Daredevil Build, Captan For Ringworm In Cattle, Haywood College Football, Hello Can You Hear Me Tanqr, Should The Constitution Be Ratified Essay, No Mans Sky Best Exocraft, 10 Mile River, Is Plan B On The Shelf At Shoppers, Raging Bird God Weakness Royal,