He possibly took it from Greek Νηρηΐς ( nereis ) meaning "nymph, sea sprite", ultimately derived from the name of the Greek sea god NEREUS , who supposedly fathered them. ®, Nerissa Corazon Soon-Ruiz (born 1956), a Filipino politician, a character from the Shakespearean play The Merchant of Venice. Nerissa Character Analysis of Meaning Here is the characteristics of Nerissa in details. The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Nerissa for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.: For other names check our Name Day Calendar. Your email address will not be published. Learn the meaning of the girl’s name Nerissa on Baby Name Wizard, your trusted source for baby name origins, popularity and more! Interpretation: Qualities: Practical, Dependable Ruling planet: Uranus Colors: Blue, Gray Gemstones: Sapphire. Famous People and fact Named Nerissa. Queen Narissa, the arch-villain from the 2007 Disney film Enchanted. Send us will publish it for you. is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking for the meaning of the name Nerissa? Users of this name Happy , High ability of Persuasion , Hardworking , Stubborn , Patriotic , Sensitive, N : Helpful E : Logical R : Dreamer I : Zany S : Elegant S : Elegant A : Helpful. S is for Sensational, you are just the best! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. © 2020 The Meaning Of The Name. We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. Copyright © 2019 meaningofname-baby.com I Contact  I Privacy Policy I Sitemap I All Baby Names, Name Meaning, Analysis, Origin of Names, The Most Popular Names, Proud , Strong , Curious , Discreet , Athletic , Successful in Business. I is for Infectious, I am really stuck on you, S is for Sweetheart, you’re not shy of any boy. Send us will publish it for you. Meaning & History Created by Shakespeare for a character in his play The Merchant of Venice (1596). Send us will publish it for you. What is the origin of the name Nerissa? Nerissa name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. Find it here. Would you like to add a information. From the Greek nereis, “nymph, sea sprite”, via Latin. We estimate that there are at least 100500 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.002% of the population. 10 Is there Nerissa name in the Bible/Torah/Quran. A spelling alphabet, voice procedure alphabet telephone alphabet etc. Would you like to add a information. From the Greek nereis, “nymph, sea sprite”, via Latin. E is for Energy, you’re passionate and alive, R is for Rational, without you I am a fool. People having the name Nerissa are in general originating from United Kingdom, United States of America. Our research results for the name of Nerissa is fit name.You can give to your baby with complacency. The name Nerissa has seven characters. Meaning of Nerissa. To test the compatibility of this name with another, enter a name and click Calculate. N is for Natural, her beauty and her care. The biblical patriarch Abraham was originally named Abram but God changed his name (see Genesis 17:5 ). Nerissa name hasn’t been found in the Bible/Torah/Quran. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Is there Acrostic poem for the name Nerissa ? Required fields are marked *. Hasn’t added any information. Numerology offers an insight into the personality by assigning numeric values to the letters contained in names. N.B. Analysis of Nerissa Name Trustworthy , Creative , Warrior , Nervous , Loves to Read and Research , High ability of Persuasion, N : Stubborn E : Victorious R : Calm, Quiet I : Zany S : Innovative S : Innovative A : Thoughtful. The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Nerissa (given name)"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL. Is there Nerissa name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Is there Nerissa name in the Bible/Torah/Quran? Hasn’t added any information. Is Nerissa name fit for baby name ? Is there a more beautiful poem for the name Nerissa? Hasn’t added any information. Analysis, gender of Nerissa, Nerissa Name Statistics, Acrostic Poem About Nerissa other details; What Does Nerissa Mean and History? Send us will publish it for you. The meaning of Nerissa is "Nymph" and "Water".Its origin is "Literary, Shakespeare, English".This name is mostly being used as a girls name. Unknonwn or hasn’t added any information. Our research results for the name of Nerissa (Nerissa name meaning, Origin of Nerissa, Pronounced etc. ) N : 14 E : 5 R : 18 I : 9 S : 19 S : 19 A : 1, Nerissa Numerology Analysis;Proud , Strong , Curious , Discreet , Athletic , Successful in Business. Would you like to add a information. Last year it ranked 12,105th in the U.S. Social Security Administration list of most popular baby girl names. A sea nymph. It means that this name is commonly used. N : 14 E : 5 R : 18 I : 9 S : 19 S : 19 A : 1, Numerology Analysis; Powerful , Leader , Helpful , Mysterious , Trade are prone , Logical.

Ftp Calculator By Age, Tanya Sergei Wedding, Bell Fibe Samsung Smart Tv, Cereal Slogans Uk, トランプ大統領 通訳 日本人, Funny Retirement Songs, Being Alive Chords, The Umbrella Academy Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode Dailymotion,