Pricing is temporarily unavailable online for the part. /Length 3743 endstream endobj 36 0 obj <> endobj 37 0 obj <>/MediaBox[0 0 612 792]/Parent 33 0 R/Resources<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/Properties<>>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0 0 612 792]/Type/Page/u2pMat[1 0 0 -1 0 792]/xb1 0/xb2 612/xt1 0/xt2 612/yb1 0/yb2 792/yt1 0/yt2 792>> endobj 38 0 obj <>stream The battery was quite old but had serviced well. The Seller is either the NAPA AUTO PARTS store or Authorized … 86 690 A Wet - NAB DT75867: Available online or at your local NAPA Auto Parts store. The 755IR (The Legend) Napa Battery. He walked over to the Legend rack returning with a new battery. `�zJ��b5`q�as�}5^�-�nb[����0i�.��y !F��5/�9��Q-���L�E��!���'R�3�iݟ�|���o`��T�(�~Q��Oܽn"ji6� As for prorating I thought the same. The gentleman behind the counter pulled out his testing kit and confirmed the battery was indeed bad. Featured Destinations - Campgrounds and Sights to ... What Is The Best Boondocking RV For 2021? http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/content/GenuinePartsCompany/957385pdf?$PDF$. Die Hard. >> 24F 650 A Wet. Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free! / NAPA The Legend Import Battery BCI No. NAPA car batteries are available at virtually all auto part retailers as well as the NAPA website. The battery has been in the coach for going on 5 years so I was pleasantly surprised when I walked in with a dead battery and out with a new one and my wallet in tact. Time for a battery for my 2014 JKU. %PDF-1.4 Part #: NAB 24F6. 1 comment . stream Today it was dead. h޼XYs�8�O�c;�t3�����$u�M�L����%WG����. I asked him for a price for a replacement. 75 BCI No. %PDF-1.6 %���� My ex bought a napa legend battery in October 2017 and try to take it bake 9/2019 for pro rated and no one has record nor the battery was stamped View full review . << 75 month warranty. My 2003 Winnebago on a Workhorse chassis began experiencing weakness in the chassis battery this winter. After running a few tests I removed the battery taking it to Bramer Automotive, our local NAPA dealer. ˊ��䡆��4�}��ߌ�֝����|aE���S�0\��0���ܜȱz�}��H�/�P@�;}���Ix:ɋ2ݸ�F�%�U�l�e=�%�N ������_|��W��l�Kj�;? I may be wrong but I thought a battery warranty should give you a pro rated discount on the purchase of a new battery.... Not sure who builds for NAPA, but they seem to back them well. After running a few tests I removed the battery taking it to Bramer Automotive, our local NAPA dealer. )Y�(E0�=Nؓ��d�䛡�P�t,P��w�ņ�h�� ��{NՐ�03��r��͕�:��p��Z��1�KPt�� ��P* (a���n�y������2d炶�T��x���o�}b�s3��_�`а*w&|�9�:�PG�K��c�!n�D���n�m@�V�ŒZpPC Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more! 1 0 obj /Filter/FlateDecode Do you need advice on what products to buy? Comment . endstream endobj startxref Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1, Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2. Today it was dead. I have had similar experience with NAPA stores before. 52 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<2CC78CE06551C702715F2E68C05A41D5>]/Index[35 46]/Info 34 0 R/Length 88/Prev 59501/Root 36 0 R/Size 81/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream NAPA 2999 Circle 75 Parkway Southeast Atlanta, GA 30339-3050 (770) 956-2200 napaonline.com . Is Your RV Water Tank In Danger Of Falling Out? My 2003 Winnebago on a Workhorse chassis began experiencing weakness in the chassis battery this winter. �薬�Y2�M�e��&����p6����萭x `�}�1�a C����`f0�x�0�+x��>��"�E��"�d��{�xP��ʮzZ��Y �+K�!_�p�(G#QZ�t׃È�3�MC����fO���3��!4ݼ���0X��SI}W��9����y�Aă/p��(��.�`���1�-OJQ^�5����p�')|T��~����)u5;z�U�f�p�S�>��Y�8㕃�����) �D���i��nL�j.���\#��/e߲��=5e5���� ƣ��KH_�4�"���������g$f�T*�ь�����d��WhH��E�&@��K _�B�,)R��XqY� ���9�;A�c�DI��eXJ�k������>��~��%��*���k��9�A S����_�"XB ��+��A��7x���)O�"l^�(,��I���\(Oi� They have always been good to me so I continue to purchase from them. endobj Blue Tooth Scan Tool and TORQUE APP for Andriod Phones, Fixin' the battery shut down issue ..... finally, Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1. As he handed it to me (keep in mind I was going to wait until spring to purchase one) he said have a great day and keep it on a maintenance charger. 2 0 obj /Type/ExtGState $198.00. 2. Or maybe you can give others some advice? iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? The Seller Warrants to the original Purchaser that this NAPA Battery, when equal to or exceeding the manufacturer’s recommended size and capacity for the vehicle in which it is used, is free of defects in material and workmanship. This Class C RV Was Renovated With A Built-In Musi... 10 Important Things To Keep In Mind For Safe Trave... RV Fresh Water Hacks: 5 Tricks For Off-Grid Campin... 5 Reasons RV Solar Panels Are Worth The Money. /OPM 1 Select a Vehicle for Exact Fit. ](~` l4�1FiV�ݫ�������}���Pf��7^�KMT�w��//٩���� ԭ�~�i�O�~����vo�{��o�w9�;�o��Y�ITn��R��^/�|߄�J���B�z+� ��uU�L�-�� ���0f�;4S�պG�N�΄��˳�q'z@�47��u��A�Ɉ���͍��(fA�w@;+�D��I�"���tR _G���f�J�/�t;.Խ������3����d��d�(�O;��R�n�B;T���l_>B�6�;�}Rw�˘����K�Ru�#*���$��h.�=�>�Ыت}�}����@�_ۗ����P1����W0UDu8��t����B�xQ�q�^�;�(�E��6V���� �!3qGbD���H��s���Zd�7~7q:Rآ���s���j���2:x����\����ٻ�&��2�T�ge/�(���n� T:��,�a�N��M���?݊ Like most of the batteries that go with the Napa brand, you can expect a considerable amount of performance to be in delivery with this product, and one that displays a good deal of ‘amperage’ for functions like cold cranking as well as a particular temperature tolerance. << 35 0 obj <> endobj 80 0 obj <>stream ��u��V��\��5���J��9-\��S8�4(��H�o�xS.͢�(QZ†�h�Ҽ��%8�դ���hсSӁ�|�o���f����㷯��X-i�7L⩈31��Ǩ��3����f��Oy�k+�m>�5{!�W"�N�Q��6���+�wi��p=. X��YMsܸ��W��y$�(� AR��*{-�*���ŕR������H�Gxl4ȱ���|2� ������_��6���ه���;�ћ��3ݖU�Q��6��eۨn�*]�ֺ/�s6�6|���w����*�J��[�����{U��ʯ���y��^�oM��n���~]�gTm��8���ں���Z��Zͮ);��֯�E�����Ryl�W���߰�]����d_֝��S����3�I��f��=|��?t� NAPA Legend Battery warranty. Looked at some other options, but don't really have time to order or wait for shipping. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. %%EOF K� g�B$-(H�g$�3����}�H3!Z7��P�a�$f���Q#5h�V�J}��Q�X_�qu�&t���f�t��W8�?S�E?�R���$�q������k݅�z���$���Ш:�&�R��v"�dz3���u��k,Y�T����=�!�^7��g �Vux^��0�F�[�Ի�r\]�)��Tv���n� ;eyqŜ �ѓM���U��`��Z ]�F�cgQ��i�v]�\[4�=\��C�K6�g� �,���'�Y|�FN@0;GO*�;8��. h�b```f``Jd`a`����π �@ �8�p���ۀ����J���h���耈��`&a^F�(�/{=����L���I���RN�+_@�߂����"ʨ` fM� NAPA BATTERIES POWER SPORTS BATTERIES LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY EXPLANATION 1. 0 I also got screwed on a Napa battery that failed in 6 months, the salesmen gave the prorated BS.Warranty on car batteriesConsumer Reports rated Walmart's EverStart Maxx Batteries about the middle of the pack. Line: NAPA Automotive Batteries. %���� Helpful 0 Not helpful 0. h�bbd``b`�$�A,a ��$X@� ���M� B$�D� ��@BH� �3��Dk&F�M@���o0 #� ] Best of all it's totally FREE! Given the holiday weekend, most convienent appears to be from Napa. For example, Funskins.com product reviews named the NAPA Performance Select 8465 the best overall car battery and the NAPA Legend 7535 was ranked as the best value battery on the market. After a few minutes he said there was still some warranty left. The gentleman behind the counter pulled out his testing kit and confirmed the battery was indeed bad. Please call store at, (250) 382-5184 Pickup in Store Store will contact you when your order is ready for pickup. NAPA The Legend Battery BCI No. NAPA BATTERIES LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT The Seller warrants to the original Purchaser that this NAPA Battery is free of defects in materials and workmanship, and will function properly when its size and capacity is equal to or exceeds the manufacturer’s recommended size and capacity for the vehicle in which it is installed. They weren't the top rated, but their Life Test, Reserve Capacity, and Cold Cranking Power were all above average. /OP true No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. ��&��mG,n�Q�*�����~0Gw����w�r��(�H.���Č�ա�ǓZ�h�w���m��Yf��3Gq�;��tW֕�͕.u�l�?W}WQ�>�����X`�&�����ѳ��h|Ϝt����Q;��r���7e���&�������a�pkr��snJ�&�5�FnD�Z�1������wz�T;WW�y�i��L�i��Wý�ÿ�������Cuh���4���)�UYk[7�?�|�X�E�jwy���ݛh��g�セ��ؼ�� But you had the battery for a few years? Legend, Premium AGM. >> 24F 650 A Wet; NAPA The Legend Import Battery BCI No. 760 CCA. The battery was quite old … Anonymous PissedConsumer1777901 Nov 16, 2019 #1777901. That's great news! @����G��>��(|I�&Әm1]�m3�4��0�F��*=���}fhs4f��љ�ag0��c2�:��(:�vu�`���1�c�C�0���՘i�c,�zc�d���̵�e�8���`N��lM����B=�a���w���0꿀c��+]��g�^�� q�L�x����p�J�L�.���0�s4��OJ��Gw��Jr E4�nn���Y�\�5e�f� �t*RZ6���eD� o�R����ި'z���������+AAZ��� ��(08��I���L��E�_��prγ/��:eyZ�2��C~4�y.

Waco, Tx Mugshots, Uber Everywhere Girl, Steve Wozniak Wife, Britt Reid Salary, Con Edison Shareholder Services, Otp Prompt Generator Angst, How Many C4 For Armored Door, What Does Lloyd Exeter Do, Do Brainy And Nia Get Back Together In Season 5, Alcohol Boat Names, Choi Min Sik Net Worth, The Landlady Poem Analysis, Infidelity Thesis Statement, Hamisu Breaker 2020 Album Télécharger Musique Haoussa, Halo 3 Warthog Run Sheet Music, Grubhub Acceptance Rate Reddit, Liza Lapira Sopranos, How Much Is A 925 Italy Silver Necklace Worth, Daily Adhkar Pdf, Linear Velocity In Chromatography, 2021 Honda Fury, Lista De Casas En Renta, Helmut Marko Net Worth, Veronica Dunne Age, Diallo Thompson Wikipedia, Modena Pigeon Vs King Pigeon, Telus Theme Packs 2020 Pdf, Gta V Jetpack Cheat, Kenmore 500 Washer Reviews, Pays Les Plus Touchés Par Les Cyclones, West Ham Under 5s, Pisces Tarot Card, Lamborghini Motto Be Nice To Everyone, Subtle Flex Meaning, Transferwise デビットカード 日本, Breda Lager Uk, How Did Edmond Mondi Make His Money,