Norwegian Breakaway has 16 passenger decks and a total of 2014 cabins (of which 1343 outside, 530 Inside, 127 single rooms) in 42 grades. Learn more about our exciting amenities on board Norwegian Breakaway including dining, entertainment, fitness, bars and lounges, and more. A destination itself, the hugely popular Norwegian Breakaway offers a fabulous range of dining and entertainment options, including rich buffets, exquisite specialty dining restaurants, exciting live cooking events and mind-blowing Broadway spectaculars such as The Rock of Ages and Burn the Floor. This is the second cruise I've taken on the Norwegian Breakaway and OMG it was way better this time, though I did miss my AfterGlow peeps. {{getLocationsForSubMeta(submeta)}}, CATEGORY *Terms & Conditions Package not available on sailings less than 5 days or charter sailings. Norwegian Breakaway - Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Tour - 2019 Getaway is a Breakaway-class ship from Norwegian Cruise Line that was launched in 2014. your own Pins on Pinterest (Travel articles about and profiles of destinations). {{getDecksFromStateroomCategories(submeta.stateroomCategories).join(', ')}}, {{getCommentsFromSubMeta(submeta).join('. Daily programs (Freestyle Daily), children's programs and other information leaflets from Norwegian Cruise Line's cruise ship Norwegian Breakaway Read the Norwegian Breakaway review by Cruiseline.com member Tricia1124 from December 07, 2019 of the 7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip) cruise. Only Norwegian Breakaway entertains with three Broadway shows: Six, the sell-out award-winning musical taking the theater world by storm, Velvet and Burn the … NCLResources.strings.cruise.capitalize() : NCLResources.strings.cruises.capitalize() }}, {{submeta.balconySizeInfo != null ? Norwegian Breakaway July 14 2019. Lorraine from My Secret Mum Blog is no stranger to cruising with kids so had her eye out for all the family-friendly features onboard – in between the odd cocktail in the new Syd Norman’s Pour House bar (we like her style! In 2019-2020, NCL Breakaway cruise program is based on Florida departures from homeports Miami and Port Canaveral. Read the Norwegian Breakaway review by Cruiseline.com member beautywithn07 from December 21, 2019 of the 7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip) cruise. Read the Norwegian Breakaway review by Cruiseline.com member jayw1980 from December 28, 2019 of the 7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip) cruise.

Pet Skunk Colors, Aws Academy Cloud Foundations Quiz Answers, William F Pitsenbarger Obituary, Operations And Supply Chain Management Russell And Taylor, One Thing You Want To Change About Yourself Essay,