'); return countername.join('. if (document.cookie.indexOf('NO-SA=') == -1) { Although he had not worked for two years, he was preparing to start filming on a new BBC children's series, S Club Seven. return geo_edition; series, paid tribute to Nedwell. var prod = new Array(); } prod['weather'] = /weather/; "Robin appeared as medical student Duncan Waring in no less than 108 if(typeof ns_!="undefined"&&typeof ns_.ux!="undefined"){e=ns_.ux.cName||e;h=ns_.ux.cDomain||h;a=ns_.ux.cPath||a}for(var g=0,f=k.length;g'); function sitestat(n){var j=document,f=j.location,b="";if(j.cookie.indexOf("st_ux=")!=-1){var k=j.cookie.split(";");var e="st_ux",h=document.domain,a="/"; if (part && (part != prod_name) && (part != asset_id) && (part != 'default')) { for (var name in prod) { var countername = countername(location.href), tld = prod_name(countername); function countername(u) { asset_id = matches[1]; missed.". Back to top | BBC News Home | BBC Homepage | © function geo_edition(u) { prod['sport'] = /sport/; } He will be as happily remembered as he will be very sadly // ]]>. } At the time of his death, Nedwell had been due to appear in a forthcoming BBC children's comedy-drama, as yet untitled. *$/, "$1");} var countername = []; He is best remembered for his role as Duncan Waring in the television comedy series Doctor in the House and its sequels; he also featured in other television series such as The Lovers, The Upchat Connection, The Climber and the ATV comedy-drama Shillingbury Tales. ]+$/, '' ); He is thought to have suffered a heart attack on Monday morning while visiting St Luke's surgery for a check-up. geo_edition = 'int'; sitestat("//sa.bbc.co.uk/bbc/bbc/s?name="+countername+"&ml_name=news-legacy-js&ml_version=20110330&app_type=web&app_name="+tld+"&prod_name="+tld); Robin passed away on February 1, 1999 at the age of 52 in Hedge End, Southampton, Hampshire, England, UK. "I remember him bounding into the audition room in 1969, an ebullient drama countername.push(part); var part = path[i]; for (var i=0; i<\/p>')}; "He was entertaining, considerate, and the greatest fun, with a huge laugh I } countername.push('page'); His brother, Dr Jeremy Nedwell, said he had fallen from a ladder on Friday while working at his parents' home, where he had lived since the break-up of his marriage to PR agent Heather Inglis. The show appeared under various guises such as Doctor In Charge and Doctor At Sea during its run, and was briefly revived by BBC One as Doctors on Top in 1991. break; var asset_id = ''; var asset_id_re = /(\d+)\/?$/; 21.00 EST. u = u.replace(/\/(uk|i)fs\//, '/'); var tsi = si.replace(".stm","").substr(si.length-10, si.length); Nedwell, 52, starred in Doctor in the House, the ITV series about male medical students at the fictional St Swithin's Hospital. "Over the weekend he was in some discomfort and on Monday he went to his local doctor's surgery. Robin's cause of death was heart attack. var si = document.location+""; n=n.substring(0,n.lastIndexOf("&")+1)+"ns_cut="+n.substring(n.lastIndexOf("&")+1,n.lastIndexOf("=")).substring(0,40)}(j.images)? Nedwell, 52, starred in Doctor in the House, the ITV series about male medical students at the fictional St Swithin's Hospital. u = u.replace(/\.

Mcoc Duel Target List 2020, Reaseheath Welding Course, 2ft Led Whips, Hispanic Culture On The Whole Often Endorses, Poe Totem Build, Alex Karp Mother, Duke Love Me Novel, Gangsta Meme Song,