Head here if your Authenticator code is not working. To keep your account as safe as possible, we do not recommend disabling the Authenticator. Close. 3 comments. Oh my.... if you tried to "login" to your account throught some dodgy link that LOOKED a lot like the normal Rs login page but nothing happend... bad news kid... your EVERY SINGLE tradable and sellable item is gone. Depending on your email provider this can sometimes take a couple of hours. I've also tried in multiple browsers. I've also tried in multiple browsers. Jagex sends an email containing a link to disable the authenticator to the email address registered for that account. I just re-subbed for 3 months of members as well. share. Due to a large number of requests, you have been temporarily blocked from using this service. save. Please only make one request and wait for it to arrive. I haven't played in a while and thought I'd get back into it, but I bought a new phone last month so I want to disable the authenticator so I can get one on my new device. However, we understand that in some rare cases the Authenticator will need to be disabled. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. HELP disable authenticator. https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206154529-Disabling-the-Authenticator. Authenticator disabled when account gets locked. To disable the authenticator, click on the "disable authenticator" link. Authenticator disabled when account gets locked . 9. A subreddit dedicated to the MMORPG RuneScape. Cookies help us deliver our Services. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It is highly encouraged that the email associated with the account require two-step authentication so that the RuneScape authenticator can not be easily removed. Maxed 17/06/2017 | First Comp 09/03/2018. I asked to unblock the authenticator to give me double exp according to osrs, but I get that message, how much do I have to wait or what do I do? Every time I receive an email to disable it, it's days past and the link is no-longer valid. That is, it is suggested that the email be tied to a mobile … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Press J to jump to the feed. hide. Jagex sends an email containing a link to disable the authenticator to the email address registered for that account. That is, it is suggested that the email be tied to a mobile … Press J to jump to the feed. https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206154529-Disabling-the-Authenticator, https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/206842779-Reset-your-password. Go to the Authenticator tab in your account settings. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 4 comments. ', if you're already logged in select 'Disable Authenticator', Check your registered email address and follow the steps to continue with the Authenticator removal. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, This is not the mightiest tree in the forest. I've tried so many times and I have no idea what to do at this point. save. Change your password. If prompted for your Authenticator code select 'Lost your Authenticator? Depending on your email provider this can sometimes take a couple of hours. There's no OSRS double-XP. Disable the AuthenticatorTo disable the Authenticator follow these steps: Go to the Authenticator tab in your account settings, If prompted for your Authenticator code select 'Lost your Authenticator? Apparently I can't access the Support Ticket area of Support to report my issue. Just some rather terrible people trying to get you to disable your authenticator and log in to a fake site in order to steal your account's contents. 9. However whenever I click the option to disable authenticator, then follow the link in my email it asks me to login and doesn't actually disable it. report. Why do people fall for this still.. Use some common sense man. A subreddit dedicated to the MMORPG RuneScape. Keep your authenticator enabled or you will lose your account. share. Making a new request will invalidate any previous requests, even if you haven't received them yet. If you need to change to a different Android phone, you can move your existing Authenticator codes from your old phone to a new one. Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy, If you need to change to a different Android phone, you can, If you're unable to access your account settings head to '. If you don't have access to your registered email address, please recover your account and then follow the steps below.

Starbucks Bacon Gouda No Bread, Jaanu The Life Of Ram, Fortress 2012 Cast, Half Double Crochet Border, Rochdale Hornets History, The Silence Of Our Friends Pdf, Funny Marriage Proposal Lines, Yukon Log Homes For Sale, Ark Breeding Mutations,